It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Darkmind..... Hmmmmmm..... as in No Light On?
Saddam was one of the few who had it right; totally ignore the UN, which he did. In the continuing effort of going through/interpreting mountains of paperwork, it's evident that Saddam kept very meticulous records of EVERYTHING they did, and no mention has been found of him dismantling anything, or destroying his WMD's.
Also, the liason for Saddam who worked with the UN was on Saddams payroll, and cell-phone intercepts show that saddam had at least one days lead time on where the weapon inspectors were going next. Now... if you had a closet full of weed, and you got a call from the police that they were going to bust your house in a day or two.... what would you do???

I've got something for you that might interest you. Iraq is close to the size of California, so here's your challenge: get 200 people together for an Easter Egg hunt. I would be willing to bury $10,000.00 (seriously) of my hard earned money, divided up in 5, 50 gallon drums, and bury them together somewhere in California, and I'll give you ten years to find them. What are your odds?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
The mark blah, blah, blah. The Bible blah, blah, blah. Religion is what got us into this mess. If you really want to believe in the hog wash then who is the roman empire of our times? Dah that’s an easy one and it isn’t the European union. With that being said who acts like Nero, came from the same background as Nero and even looks like Nero. You have your great deceiver that most of the brain dead Jesus freaks voted into office. Dam you all to hell for supporting the Antichrist!

[edit on 2-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

Yeah..... the Radical Muslim religion!
Geez.... what a twit.... another example of the results of our wonderful public school system.
By the way... the Antichrist will originate in the East. Do the research before you speak. And I believe you meant "Duh" The "U" is quite a way from the "A".
Since you have no clue, this "Roman Empire" you speak of, which is the most free nation and form of government in the world, has also raised the baseline of the human condition higher than any nation on earth, and it's taken less than 300 years.
Being a retired Marine, I fought for the right for you to have your opinion, and many died for the same reason. It sickens me that you, and many other clueless twits on this forum, might actually reside in America.
Don't complain; don't whine, there are a few countries who exist under a form of government you would find more acceptable... like North Korea, Cuba or China. Take advantage of another freedom you have here in America that was won for you by soldiers and patriots... MOVE to one of them; I'll pay for a one-way ticket.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hello, Lastday Prophet...I happen to agree with you on every point in your post, you only forgot Religion and the FED, and these two are the world's greatest evils right now, we have two mainstream religions making war with each other, looks a lot like the Holy Crusades to this writer. My god is betterr than your god, for christ sake! Look around, the Earth is at the point of destruction, and we still spew toxins into the air, BTW, you get a tax break for that one if you own a company, Greenhouse Effects are everywhere you look. Mothers are killing their young, there is death and disease all over. We need a change, a BIG change. A New Start.
"So many gods,
so many Creeds..
When just a little Love,
is all this old world needs"
author unknown

The eastern world it tis explodin',
violence flarin', bullets loadin',
you're old enough to kill but not for votin',
you don't believe in war, what's that gun you're totin',
and even the Jordan river has bodies floatin',
but you tell me over and over and over again my friend,
ah, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction.

Don't you understand, what I'm trying to say?
Can't you see the fear that I'm feeling today?
If the button is pushed, there's no running away,
There'll be noone to save with the world in a grave,
take a look around you, boy, it's bound to scare you, boy,
but you tell me over and over and over again my friend,

Yeah, my blood's so mad, feels like coagulatin',
I'm sittin' here, just contemplatin',
I can't twist the truth, it knows no regulation,
handful of Senators don't pass legislation,
and marches alone can't bring integration,
when human respect is disintegratin',
this whole crazy world is just too frustratin',
and you tell me over and over and over again my friend,

Think of all the hate there is in Red China!
Then take a look around to Selma, Alabama!
Ah, you may leave here, for four days in space,
but when you return, it's the same old place,
the poundin' of the drums, the pride and disgrace,
you can bury your dead, but don't leave a trace,
hate your next-door-neighbour, but don't forget to say grace,
and you tell me over and over and over and over again my friend,

Recorded by "Barry McGuire"
Written by "P.F. Sloan"
Album: "Eve of Destruction"

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1
Darkmind..... Hmmmmmm..... as in No Light On?
Saddam was one of the few who had it right; totally ignore the UN, which he did. In the continuing effort of going through/interpreting mountains of paperwork, it's evident that Saddam kept very meticulous records of EVERYTHING they did, and no mention has been found of him dismantling anything, or destroying his WMD's.

Uuuum..... nope. As a matter of fact all the time the inspections were going ahead and discovering things, when they were going on. We're talking about ten years' worth of digging. And once Saddam fell from power, there was no reason for his scientists to keep their mouths shut. Oddly enough none have come forwards with news about deposits of ABC weapons anywhere at all. It's all gone. He had nothing. In 2003, faced with imminent invasion he had every reason to throw his hands up and admit a few bits and pieces. But he had nothing.
But we went in all the same. The USA has lost more than 2000 dead since then and many more wounded. We've lost a lot of men as well. On the earling morning of Rememberance Sunday here in the UK, we will remember the dead here as well.
I hope that the fight in Iraq comes out well, because at the moment we are losing hearts and minds all over the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Meet the new Boss same as the old Boss! That's My opinion on the entire Elite Jargon. There truely is legitimacy to the conspiracies that continue to arise concerning the wilfull desire of the world's elites to rule over the fungal masses.
It has always been the desire of those who consider themselves some how better than the rest to rule. We must resist, however, the temptation to believe that the leaders of today some how conspired with there forefathers to rulle the world of today.

There is definately greater powers at work here today than in past generations, and I believe we can credit our technological advancements in the last 100 years for this. The people grabbing for the high positions are merely pawns in a much larger sheme.

Chaos has a funny way of looking like order form a distance, and that is exactly what this is. I'm not saying that nothing is happening here with regards to a determined ruling class; I just don't think you can package it like some complex spider web that spans the eons!

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar
Meet the new Boss same as the old Boss! That's My opinion on the entire Elite Jargon. ... It has always been the desire of those who consider themselves some how better than the rest to rule. We must resist, however, the temptation to believe that the leaders of today some how conspired with there forefathers to rulle the world of today.
... I'm not saying that nothing is happening here with regards to a determined ruling class; I just don't think you can package it like some complex spider web that spans the eons!

IMO - the strategy and its continuity are very apparent when you study the history of money, and the history of corporate law.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
i use this quote to enhance my point.... one of many... ive read alot of articles or statements about nwo ... or the goverment is doing this and that.... and people going of on people who dont spell things right... even if they dont want to which is a god given right..... i myself have been banned for not caring about spelling.... anyways moderators who think there all that is another topic my point is SO WHAT who cares. what if the whole world realized hey hes right there is a nwo coming about... what are you or anyone going to do ... the majority of the time apathy comes to mind. so what if 9-11 was staged... so what if the goverment did it or chips are the mark of the beast theres nothing you can do ... NOTHING if it can happen it will happen if it happens theres a reason for it... nothing is going to change if you tomorow get a ak and go nuts... like i tell my friends all the time stop complaining either your going to do something about it ... or your not simple as that... that goes for everything on this topic and dealing with lizards and nwo and our goverment..

Originally posted by Jes
People need to wake up and understand that everything that is causing fear and chaos is happening because...well, this is gonna sound a bit crazy but the reptilians, bad aliens, freemasons or the elite as many like to call them, are panicking. Like Lastday Prophet, more and more people have been becoming aware of what is really going on in this planet. We have been puppets for long enough and living one ENORMOUS lie! Everything from religion to the government. The reptilians have been feeding on emotions such as fear, hate, jealousy, guilt, and all those bad vibrations from humans for a long time since that is the frequency they nourish upon. For the past years, humans have become more free willed, and that is what these ET's are dreading. That we are losing total fear which is what they need from us. That's why that 911 event occured and from then on, it's been chaos and fear. They have succeeded in their purpose. That's what they are doing. They are causing chaos and fear in humans to sustain that frequency which they feed on. And since humans are now more fearful than ever, they are in agreement with their governments to start war, which is worse because that's what the bad ET's want us to do. Kill one another, and live in constant fear and chaos. And all that with the numbers 3, 13, 33, etc... it's not just a a coincidence. The illuminati, freemasons,(all part of the same thing, they all have reptilian mentalities), are obsessed with their "trademark". It's also the torch, or the pyramid(all seeing eye). They are behind almost everything. The torch on the statue of liberty (liberty? yeah right!), that just says:"We run this country and you are too stupid to realize that". Or the olympics torch, or the place where Princess Diana and President Kennedy were buried, there's a torch on each of their memorials, indicating that the freemasons were behind their deaths. I don't know how they manage to make people blame themselves but it's BS. Well, in the end, it all comes down to what you feel is right, but one thing I do say, try to live in harmony with yourself and others, since it is the bad vibrations that they are attracted to. So please people, "WAKE UP !
You are letting the Lizards control you! YOU ARE PUPPETS OF A BIG PUPPET THEATRE,YOU ARE UNFREE SLAVES AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY TIME ALWAYS BECAUSE YOU ARE DRIVEN BY MONEY, MATERIAL WORLD, DELIGHTS
AND YOU DO NOT USE LOVE AND FEELINGS AMONG EACH OTHER.
PUT YOURSELVES TOGETHER AND SHOW OTHER THAT YOU ARE NOT EMPTY CHESS PIECES ON THE CHESS BOARD OF NEGATIVE EXTRATERRESTRIAL BEINGS OF DARK POWERS !THE ONLY WAY TO FREEDOM IS THE WAY OF LOVE, HARMONY, FEELINGS AND GOODNESS.
WELL, WAKE UP FROM YOUR
LONG ”WINTER” SLEEP
AND OPEN YOUR HEARTS AND FEELINGS !"

Soon everyone will know what that means. Many already do and i'm very happy about that.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Jes]

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Jes]

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Jes]

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Jes]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
[IMO - the strategy and its continuity are very apparent when you study the history of money, and the history of corporate law.

True! but that's not what Im Pointing out. Im simply saying that the generations of the past did not conspire to have future generations rule, for what does it benifit those who are dead to have those who are in power now? what we see in the way of a power strugle today is the same human natural attempt that preceeded it before, just with a little technological advancement!

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The thing is when does/will the technological advancement's make their wants a true possibility?

We could be close today if the right small group started pulling the strings.

As far as I can see there is no one "elite group" today controlling everything. There are definatly several groups that would like to claim that title though.

I truly beleive we do not have much to fear of a "new world order" until after a massive global war. Only then will a high enough population throughout the world be willing to bow down before those who promise to bring the "peasants" up out of the ashes and give them peace.

Overall you cannot forceably control large populations. Time after time those doing the enforcing will eventually turn on their masters for atrocities needed to keep the others in line.

If though you can trick the populations into beleiving they need you, and need those you are using to control them then its a much harder force to stop. Once someone gives into a way of life no matter how horrid they will eventually accept it. Those raised under that way of life will not question it if it is all they know.

North Korea survives to this day for that very reason. If a wave of outside information was allowed to come in and keep coming in for a period of time that population including its armies would turn on the leadership without a problem.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hi Darkmind: First of all, my sincere thoughts gp out to those in the UK who have lost family, friends and/or loved ones in the liberation of the Iraqi people.

Second, I see you appear to not want to take me up on my offer to find the cash. Don't like the odds? 8^)

Third, the American media DID have a couple of short stories on what I speak of, but they killed it pretty quick.

Fourth, I know the facts don't matter, like those I've already mentioned (which HAVE been covered in the American Left-media) but I'll give you a few more:

A: Found: 406 Iraqi nuclear scientists in a hollowed-out mountain in Syria, along with all the data and equipment that used to be in Iraq.

B: All of the WMD's that Khadaffi gave up so willingly (without a shot being fired by the way) were about half of what UN records show Saddam had; Syria did not have the capabilities to manufacture the quantity or diversity of the items (if they were his, why did he give them up so willingly?)
(See article below)

C: Two years ago; 6 people arrested on the border of Syria/Jordan in a convoy of three trucks loaded with hundreds of gallons of Ricin and VX nerve gas, along with the explosives to "distribute" them in terrorist acts at 3 locations in Jordan. The leader of the group (I can get you his name) said he was working with the Iraqi military leaders, and the plan began in 1999 in Iraq.

One can only provide so many items as proof without just giving up, and I don't have the time to do the homework/research for everyone. Being retired military I have access to info and intel that others may not, but all that I've mentioned is out there for those with an open mind.
............................................................................................................

February 2, 2004, 3:33 PM (GMT+02:00)

No mirage...

Setting up an inquiry commission is the political leader’s favorite dodge for burying an embarrassing problem until the pursuit dies down. President George W. Bush will this week bow to election-year pressures from Democrats and his own Republicans alike and sign an executive order to investigate US intelligence failings regarding Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction on the eve of war. Both his senior war partners, the Australian and British prime ministers, face the same public clamor ever since WMD hunter Dr. David Kay resigned, declaring there were probably no stockpiles in Iraq and “we were all wrong.”

At the same time, the CIA and other intelligence bodies accused of flawed performance do not look particularly dismayed by the prospect of facing these probes. They point to the cause of the political flap, Dr Kay, as contradicting himself more than once in the numerous interviews he has given since he quit as head of the Iraq Survey Group.

In the last 24 hours, DEBKAfile went back to its most reliable intelligence sources in the US and the Middle East, some of whom were actively involved in the subject before and during the Iraq war. They all stuck to their guns. As they have consistently informed DEBKAfile and DEBKA-Net-Weekly , Saddam Hussein’s unconventional weapons programs were present on the eve of the American-led invasion and quantities of forbidden materials were spirited out to Syria. Whatever Dr. Kay may choose to say now, at least one of these sources knows at first hand that the former ISG director received dates, types of vehicles and destinations covering the transfers of Iraqi WMD to Syria.

www.debka.com...

[edit on 14/11/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The only two media outlets that I've heard going off about the C.L.I.A.'s intelligence have been MSNBC, The Savage Nation, and a few others. This unjust invasion of Iraq is possibly the biggest military and political blunder in U.S. history. Just because George W. tucked tail and run back in 1970 should not mean fighting the war he should have been required to fight back then now. This war has costed a total of 2000+ lives of American KIDS and the lives of 100,000 to 250,000 Iraqis.

We need to have Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Conthemedia Rice impeached soon, and I mean VERY SOON!

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Go back and check... the first Bush agreed, wrongfully, with the UN to a cease fire, hence this is not "another war".... it is only a continuation of the beginning.
The numbers of Iraqi civilians you quote are entirely ficticious. True numbers are closer to 25 to 30 thousand. Don't get me wrong, that is way more than we would like it to be. However, the US spends great amounts to develop weapons that reduce collateral damage, and they were used to great degree in this half of the war. That said, this is the most "humane" war in history.

Previous means of winning wars, all through history, was to kill as much of the civilian population as possible; this is no longer the case.

Calling this war "unjust" is still a puzzle to me. What is the roll of the worlds super-power??? Not to force our way of life down the throat of people in other countries, but rather to force liberty and freedon down the throats of tyrants and dictators, so that "the people" can choose for themselves how they want to live and be governed.

You can't have it both ways: if our being there is "unjust", then you must think that it was "just" for the rape-rooms to exist, and the "stinging rooms" where children were stung with scorpions and wasps in front of their family so they would talk.... even if they knew nothing of what Saddam wanted. Oh.... and don't forget the childrens prisons, and the fear within those who were on the Iraqi olympic teams, who had limbs removed, sans pain killers, if they did poorly in the games. You have a perverted concept of the word "just", and also Patriotism and freedom.

By the way, they are not "children"; they are men and women who have chosen to defend life and liberty, even that of those they do not know, and possibly will never know. They are Patriots and Heroes.

Impeachment? No, what we need is for the concepts of treason and "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" to return, and for those who do it to be jailed for the course of the war. Those are the things that many if not all of the anti-war protestors are doing.....it is one thing to be against a war, but another thing altogether to do so while our soldiers are fighting, and the enemy has the means to hear that some of our "leaders" and population are on their side.

It is a shame that many here were practically salivating.... waiting for the 2000 number to be reached so they could start their protests anew. Reaching some arbitrary number of casualties during a war does not make it an unjust war. If that were the case, then all of Europe, and possibly the US, would currently be speaking German--

[edit on 14-11-2005 by zappafan1]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
First off there has never ever or will there ever be a "just" war. Nothing about war is just or right. Anyone that truly thinks there is doesnt know what right or wrong mean.

That said many times war has been a neccesary evil, and neccesary wrong. Stopping Hitler was neccesary.

Stopping Saddam from torturing and enslaving the Iraqi population may have been neccesary.

The thing is never once was that really a issue, that wasnt in the list of reasons to go. All of the listed reasons were smoke and mirrors bull stuff.

If we really cared about human suffering that much many of our ALLIES and FRIENDS would have been bombed to dust long before Saddam. The thing is they weren't and they won't be. They help bring more money into the hands of the powerful here. As we all well can see money is much greater then ANY human suffering.

Think and look for yourself before you judge or speak. In the end you may find the water falling from above is nothing but piss.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
well, i have to agree with zappafan1; frank was downright awesome.

however im going to have to disagree, no one was salivating for the 2000 mark. protesting is 'supposed' to be a means to an end. its not like the protesters ENJOY protesting. if there wasnt an unjust war going on, then there wouldnt be protests about it. it is reactionary.

for the last time, leftist liberals (whatever you want to call em') DO NOT SUPPORT SADDAMS REGIME. yes! it was bad. yes! it was wrong. yes! he was despicable. *IF* disgust in saddams regime validate his forcefull overthrow - then team america has a lot more work to do.

we all know disgust in saddam was not the reason though. lets stop kidding ourselves.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Second, I see you appear to not want to take me up on my offer to find the cash. Don't like the odds? 8^)

Sorry, what offer to find the cash? I need to reread this thread, as my home computer is suffering from a bad case of droidrot.

Third, the American media DID have a couple of short stories on what I speak of, but they killed it pretty quick.

No, they had snippets of cases where the US military genuinely thought that it had found evidence, but which when analysed turned out to be harmless.

A: Found: 406 Iraqi nuclear scientists in a hollowed-out mountain in Syria, along with all the data and equipment that used to be in Iraq.

I don't know where you found this, but I can't find a damn thing on 409 Iraqi scientists in Syria. What I did find was this: www.washingtonpost.com... which says that a small number of scientists were there, but they had no equipment. We know that Saddam had a nuclear programme, but the Israelis did the right thing in, I think in 1982, and blew up Saddam's reactor at Osirak.

B: All of the WMD's that Khadaffi gave up so willingly (without a shot being fired by the way) were about half of what UN records show Saddam had; Syria did not have the capabilities to manufacture the quantity or diversity of the items (if they were his, why did he give them up so willingly?)
(See article below)
There is such a thing as coincidence you know. Just because it was half of it, that doesn't mean that it came from Iraq. And if it was gotten out, how? And why didn't the US and the UK detect it? Your article link by the way is rather short on details.

C: Two years ago; 6 people arrested on the border of Syria/Jordan in a convoy of three trucks loaded with hundreds of gallons of Ricin and VX nerve gas, along with the explosives to "distribute" them in terrorist acts at 3 locations in Jordan. The leader of the group (I can get you his name) said he was working with the Iraqi military leaders, and the plan began in 1999 in Iraq.

There is evidence that Saddam was making both VX and Ricin. But the total amount of Ricin was about 10 gallons, and that was all used up in tests. UNSCOM, which did a bloody good job given the circumstances, released a number of reports, all of which said that they hadn't found a dickybird.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
"...On April 27, 2004 FOX News reported that operatives confessed to planning a chemical attack against Jordan under the orders of Abu-Musab al-Zarqawi, the leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq. Jordanian officials said the plotters entered Jordan from Syria with trucks filled with 20 tons of toxic chemicals. The attack planned to kill some 80,000 civilians. Most of the toxic chemicals seized by the Jordanian officials may have come from Iraq".

I have much information I'd like to give you here pertaining to the above, and other things you mention in your previous post, but I'm not sure of what the limit is (length/characters) for one post. If you would please let me know this, and I will include the information in my next post.

Concerning the above-mentioned article, most intelligence agencies agree that Syria does not have the ability to produce these quantities, and chemical tags /analysis cpmpared it to saddams manufacture.

What you missed in my offer was this: Iraq is about the size of California. I would be willing to place $10,000.00 divided in five 50 gallon drums, and bury them together someplace in California. You get 200 people and look for them; if you find them you keep the money. What would your odds be of finding them, and how long will it take?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

"...On April 27, 2004 FOX News reported that operatives confessed to planning a chemical attack against Jordan under the orders of Abu-Musab al-Zarqawi, the leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq. Jordanian officials said the plotters entered Jordan from Syria with trucks filled with 20 tons of toxic chemicals. The attack planned to kill some 80,000 civilians. Most of the toxic chemicals seized by the Jordanian officials may have come from Iraq".

What you missed in my offer was this: Iraq is about the size of California. I would be willing to place $10,000.00 divided in five 50 gallon drums, and bury them together someplace in California. You get 200 people and look for them; if you find them you keep the money. What would your odds be of finding them, and how long will it take?

Argh, argh, the dreaded words "Fox News". Sorry, but I don't believe a damn word that they say. If it was reported by the BBC then yes, I'd believe it, but I see those two words in the inverted commas above and my brain says 'does not compute' and blanks it out. My problem, lol.

But more seriously, it's not a case of hiding it, it's more a matter of who buries the stuff and who ordered them to do so. There is bound to be a paper trail at some point leading to the burial site. There is bound to be some little man riding (sorry for the stereotype here) a camel who saw suspicious behaviour in a wadi somewhere. You need men to move the stuff, one of whom might decide that he can earn some money by blowing the whistle. there are all sorts of ways that the stuff could have been detected by now. But we have been there for two and a half years and we've stopped looking, because it's all been accounted for.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Darkmind: if you recall, there was at least one person who mentioned the moving of the WMD's, who just happened to be a "top person" in Saddams WMD projects. he would know, but he was discredited.

Fox news? You don't shoot the messenger for the content of the message, and that is only one of the news outlets who had that story. I cannot understand why Fox, the only mostly un-biased news network, is feared to such a degree. Do they have a conservative bent... yas, I admit that freely. But they are the only one who goes out of their way to present both sides. It must be working, since they're kicking butt against other cable news networks.

Now, since you don't like fox, how can I send you the other factoids I have.? I'll see what the forum will allow as to post length in the next one.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

interview: sabah khodada

After your service in the army, you worked for a secret part of the Iraqi government?

Some of it is not very secretive. But there's another part, which has a lot to do with international terrorism and this kind of operation -- this is very secretive.

Maybe you could tell me what this section is called, and who runs it. And what did it do?

It's called the Division of Special Operations. ... This whole camp where their training is run by the Iraqi [security service]... The government organization [that] basically possesses or have control of the camp is the Iraqi intelligence. But different training people who come, they are headed or sent by different people in the Iraqi government.

www.pbs.org...

Ryan Mauro
As the political season heats up, we hear calls from opportunistic and ambitious, even hateful, politicians and agenda-driven analysts that Bush is a “liar” and a “traitor”. Yet as they are so busy making accusations, they are ignoring the massive amounts of evidence that Saddam not only had weapons of mass destruction, but they still exist. All the facilities and ingredients necessary for WMDs have been found, but where are the actual weapons? It is unlikely Saddam spent so much money on this infrastructure that could produce such weapons at a moment’s notice, unless he had the intent to produce banned weapons.

The highest-ranking official to confirm that WMDs went to Syria is James Clapper Jr., the head of the National Imagery and Mapping Agency. He “said satellite images showing a heavy flow of traffic from Iraq into Syria just before the American invasion in March had led him to believe ‘unquestionably’ that illicit weapons material was moved outside Iraq” (“Spy Agency Chief Suggests Iraq Shipped Out Weapons” 1). This is interesting because press reports indicate that American and Israeli intelligence are in possession of satellite photos showing Iraqi material moving into Syria, being buried there and in Syrian-controlled Lebanon.

www.worldthreats.com...

I have more if anyone with an open mind would like to see it.

Mod Edit: Reduced Two Copy & Pastes, Added Links.

Please do not copy and paste articles.

[edit on 19/11/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Darkmind: if you recall, there was at least one person who mentioned the moving of the WMD's, who just happened to be a "top person" in Saddams WMD projects. he would know, but he was discredited.

If he was discredited, why take his information seriously? And if he was someone with links to Chalabi, then that makes any claims he had to make rather dubious.

Fox news? You don't shoot the messenger for the content of the message, and that is only one of the news outlets who had that story. I cannot understand why Fox, the only mostly un-biased news network, is feared to such a degree. Do they have a conservative bent... yas, I admit that freely. But they are the only one who goes out of their way to present both sides. It must be working, since they're kicking butt against other cable news networks.

I am a journalist. I am fully aware of the need to show all sides of an argument and to indicate the evidence for or against a controversial topic. Fox news was set up by Rupert Murdoch, the man who launched The Sun newspaper here in Britain, a newspaper that is about as fair and level-headed as a rabid pitbull terrier. I have watched Fox News here, as we have cable. My father has also watched Fox News, and he spent 30 years working for the Financial Times, a financial paper in the UK with no political bent at all. We both find Fox thoroughly vile because it constantly spins rightwards. Any news that is against Fox's flow is either unreported or is dismissed. That is bias. I have also seen segments like Hannity/Colmes. Mr Hannity is laughable, if it wasn't for the fact that so many people watch him. Fox is popular because it markets itself as being patriotic. Surely presenting the truth should be better.
And about the WMDs - here is a link you need to see. It's verrryyyy long, so apologies. But it sets out why the case was screwed up. www.wmd.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join