It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Should we even mention that King James was an Prodistant facinated by the Occult who had the bible translated for his Church of England and was the art subject for the image of Christ so common today?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Look people I am new to all of this "new world order" stuff but you cannot deny something is going on and that change and reform is needed. I refuse to let my son grow up in a country (USA) that is no longer free. This country was fought for by our ancestors to make it free. Each day more of our freedoms are being taken away. Example, they want to fine people in NJ for smoking in there cars? They can randomly search people at train stations? The Judicial branch of the government is corrupt and above the law. Why should I have to wear my seatbelt? They have already marked us, in the form of the Social Security number. We have been dragged into countless wars, WW1, WW2, Vietnam, Korea, Gulf, and Iraq, with no vested interest by the people. We are letting our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, sons, daughter, friends, and loved ones get killed in futile wars. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY WAR TO DATE except for when we fought for our freedom. We are being fleeced of our freedoms and I refuse to except it doesnt effect me. If you are not bothered by the corruption, lies, and murders of innocent people in the world trade center by the Shadow Government then you need to wake up. "This land of Liberty" is no more. We have to take our country back, we must rise up against the government, congress and the supreme court. They work for us, we dont work for them. We have to make a change before it is too late, please open your eyes. It is all in black and white. Why are cops carrying automatic weapons? Are they going to shoot innocent civilians. There are too many coincidences for them to be ignored. OUR only chance is to take back our country. We the people are not each others enemies, we are allies, the government is the enemy.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by gottr]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
You are the Liar VIN, clearly this verse says "IN", your interpretation is a deception, the proof of this is that currently a "CHIP" that is placed "IN" the skin is used for "BUYING". This is far more proof than your misguided assumption that it will be "UPON" the skin.

No, you see self proclaimed, I am not the author of the Greek language. Nor, am I providing an interpretation, just the word as it is written in the extant manuscripts. In your zest of proving implants as a culprit, you have undone yourself with one word. Very interesting, your fanaticism is amusing. Even after I give you the definition of the Greek word, as accepted by every Greek linguist on the planet, you still wish to argue the "in". That is pure pride.

quote: Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
I am not saying that this is the MARK currently, but that it will become the MARK once the Anti-Christ takes center stage after the Rapture of the Church.

What you are proposing is that everyne who has the chip in them, when the beast comes to power, has the mark in them. This is contrary to scripture as already pointed out. Also the "in" does not mean "in" but is the translated Greek, "upon the skin". You just misinterpreted the old English meaning. This happens when you allegorize scripture. I wonder if you know what that means yet?

A barcode would be closer to what scripture says, however, one should be careful, as this would still be interjecting "what you think" the mark of the beast is. I can "think" what it's like to live in heaven, but until I'm there, you really won't know. You can think what the mark of the beast is, but until it's actually here and employed - you don't know. Also, as mentioned within the next decades, notice the s, technology will be more advanced, of what we know now.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A land of Liberty does not mean a land without law.

I would love it if the police checked bags at the train stations. I take the Metro every day in DC. the day after the London bombings (the first one) security was "Tightened" I saw more armed police and I was resolved that it was going to take a few mins longer to get to the train. All they were checking were to see that everyone going to the trains had tickets!!!!

Ohh right.. Because we all know terrorists NEVER buy tickets.

People who are pissed about having their bags checked should be asked why? What are you hiding? I say hell.. check my bag... but check everyone’s as well.

Why should you have to wear your seatbelt? Because my friend who is an EMT does not want to scrape your body off the road. Also more injuries means more costs to the Hospitals and insurance companies, which means higher premiums for people like me who should not have to pay for your stupidity.

Fines for smoking in your cars.. yes, that is stupid.

I am not even going to get into the new revolution, take back the government, the government is the enemy bla bla bla because that would simply plunge our country into a horrific civil war and set us back about 150 years, the deaths and abuse would be sickening.

You don’t like your government? Make an effort at your local level, work your butt off to make a difference legally. People who want revolution are too lazy to take the effort to make change permanent.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Every government becomes corrupt. This is a fact of history. No government survives forever. Are you pissed because you're losing freedoms? Get used to it. Be thankful you're not being thrown to the lions. Be thankful you can walk down the street without the police saying, "just grab that person there." Will there be a day where the above occurs? Of course, might not be lions, or police, but like all governments in history there will be purging, collapse, renewal, and according to scripture - global domination.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I would love it if the police checked bags at the train stations. I take the Metro every day in DC. the day after the London bombings (the first one) security was "Tightened" I saw more armed police and I was resolved that it was going to take a few mins longer to get to the train. All they were checking were to see that everyone going to the trains had tickets!!!!

They have no right to check bags. Who gave them the authority? No bombings have even happened over here since 911 and do you honestly think that checking peoples bags is really going to stop anything. If any person wanted to bomb something they could and noone would be able to stop them but the fact that it hasnt even happened and they are still checking bags is rediculous. Believe what you want but the writing is on the wall. Armed police are going to stop somebody with a bomb in their bag, yeah, good luck!!!! Oh, I forgot they have xray vision. Heard those sheep in, check those tickets, scan their numbers.

Your friend should not be worried about scraping me off a windshield it is my RIGHT to splatter myself on the windshield. Bah, who needs insurance companies anyway, just the rich getting richer. Oh wait, sure I will pay a $45.00 ticket for going over my .25 cent meter time. I am a lemming!

Never did I say Liberty did not mean no laws. We have the right to throw off our government and god willing we will. I will commit every breath in my body to this cause and continue to fight the good fight. If it does mean a civil war then it would finally be a war in which I believed was just and that I had vested interest in. A fight for our freedom, our land, and our country is a just fight indeed!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Every government becomes corrupt. This is a fact of history. No government survives forever. Are you pissed because you're losing freedoms? Get used to it. Be thankful you're not being thrown to the lions. Be thankful you can walk down the street without the police saying, "just grab that person there." Will there be a day where the above occurs? Of course, might not be lions, or police, but like all governments in history there will be purging, collapse, renewal, and according to scripture - global domination.

This is the difference between you and me my friend, I refuse to accept that. I will die fighting for my cause, because it is just.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottr

This is the difference between you and me my friend, I refuse to accept that. I will die fighting for my cause, because it is just.

Don't you really mean you will Kill for your cause because you feel you are right?

Tell me, would you be willing to kill someone becasue they offer information that could force you to face that you are wrong? I am guessing your answer will be no.. but your actions would be yes.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You knew what I meant, I am not your enemy, so please do not play games. You are intelligent enough to understand my point, dont be childish. I already have to deal with a terrible 2 year old on a daily basis. I am not adopting. You are welcome to fight for your beliefs as I will mine!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Your cause is not the cause of 400,00,000 Americans. Do I like being told to wear a seatbelt? Do I like being told I have to buy insurance for a vehicle, when it should be a choice? Things that were one options are mandatory, such as wearing helmets on a mortorcycle, or having limited work visas from Mexicans to work in texas. I sure am not going to blow someone away, or attack police for them doing what they are told to do. Nor, am I going to attack abortion clinics, because they kill babies. It's a choice. Right now you have no reason to take up arms against the government due to civili liberties. If you feel otherwise, in my book you're a dangerous lunatic, ready to murder.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by vincere7]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You did not answer the question. It is a valid question not a game. you chose words that are associated with noble acts, "fighting for beliefs" "defending your freedom"

but what you are not saying is at what cost. Defending your freedom by taking the life of those who do not agree with your interpretation of liberty. Killing for your beliefs without taking the time to consider others beliefs. Discounting the honor of others because they do not share your views after all they are just lemmings no? The mindless and insignificant.

These are the unspoken opinions, the ugly little ideals that hide behind the ranting of people hiding behind their cries of "liberty".

Disagree with political actions, argue with policy, fight the laws within the laws. Lobby against those who are corrupt. Fight for you liberty... but not at the expense of others.

MrBunny

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
No I never said take up arms, and I know that my cause is not everyones cause. I am not a lunatic ready to take up arms, BUT in response to the civil war comment, WILL if necessary. Our forefathers did as will I. There is a civil movement in the works whether anyone wants to admit it or not. Reform is coming and I know what side I will be on. Should I be told I have to pay Social Security, no, should I be able to get out of it, yes. Can you tell me how, no. Why? It is a secret. Please stop mixing my words and comments up, you knew what I meant. I am here to state my opinion, do not use it against me, for it is my opinion, not fact. If you are content being a sheep, that is fine. "Dont get lost in Nirvana."

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrBunny
Should we even mention that King James was an Prodistant facinated by the Occult who had the bible translated for his Church of England and was the art subject for the image of Christ so common today?

No, not really. I'm not interested in King James, only in the scriptures, and who cares about the image. I think we all know Jesus was Jewish, not English.

Now on hinging this to translation, I can help you there, seeing that you don't know about the script. We are discussing New Testament scripture, so we'll stay in that context.

There are over 5,000 Greek manuscripts that exist. We have two types of script, Papyri and Vellum. The difference is Papyri is from a plant, Vellum, from leather. Papyri is the oldest. The most important Papyri is Chester Beatty and Bodmer. Beatty include Papyrus 45 Gospels and Acts. Papyrus 46 Pauline Epistles, and Papyrus 47 Revelation. The Bodmer include Papyrus 66 John. and Papyrus 75 Luke and John 1: 15.

Of the Vellum we have the majority script. The three oldest uncial manuscripts are B, Codex Vaticanus, Aleph, Codex Sinaiticus and A, Codex Alexandrinus. The manuscripts were also translated in Latin, which became known as the Vulgate. You also have the Syriac versions from the Syrian church (Curetonian Syriac), and Coptic, which is Egyptian.

Since the 18th century the New Testament documents have been divided into families according to the type of text which they contain. There are three of these, the Western family, the Alexandrian family, and the Traditional (Byzantine) family. The majority of the Greek New Testament come from the Byzantine, which is considered the most accurate as throughout history in comparison. Now when I say most accurate do not get the picture of verses being erased and reprinted according to what someone wants to say. LOL there are too many extant to compare for anyone to manipulate. Texts that are produced according to flawed script, such as the NIV, are seen as second hand prints.

Now what we have in the King James Bible, is the Textus Receptus, "Textum ergo habes, nunc ab omnibus receptum" -- "So [the reader] has the text which all now receive." This is a mixture of the scripts from Byzantine to Alexandrian, and what we have today in every King James Bible. This versions was authorized in 1604 and published in 1611

By the way, King James had nothing to do with the manuscripts or Textus Receptus, he just commissioned the work so his name is on it. I would hope that self proclaimed would read this as well. He should at least know what script he is taking the word "in" from, that it is Greek, not English, and I would also like to point out that there are much older manuscripts than that used in the Textus Receptus, of which those interested in scripture can read in various languages.

Self proclaimed you would be wise to do so before spouting anymore theories.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yes, we know that Jesus was Jewish and James is English and the painting of Jesus is actually James. This is however a valid thing to keep in mind.

James obviously saw himself as godhead, turning himself into the image of Jesus some proof of that. Now some would argue that it was to control the mass to make them follow his divine right as king. Much in the same way Elizabeth did with the Madonna.

However we also know that James had a habit of influencing his commissions, adding his twist to them. This is painfully obvious in Shakespeare’s works that James commissioned and is referred to as the Bard's Jacobean period.

Logically can you honestly say that when he commissioned the James translation that he would not manipulate the text as he had done in so many other things?

So this said I think we can only take the King James translation as a reference text to compare to other translations with the lightest of accuracies.

More accurately Vellum is made from lighter skins than leather (leather being bovine) Lamb, sheep, or deer and often treated with lime, Papyrus was specifically reed pulp. Of the hundreds of texts written by the early Christians, few of which were first hand accounts thus casting an immediate shadow of doubt for 100% accuracy even though most Christians argue divine inspiration to compensate. Regardless, lets just ignore initial inaccuracies of the writers and go purely with translation.

The original text is likely in the Vatican vaults and only viewable by a VERY select few for translation and interpretation. We are then forced, unless you are saying that you have access to these documents, to accept the translation of this minority's accuracy of reading scripts that are approximately 2 millennium old off of material that is of bio matter, written in ink that is acidic base (most of who's existence spent in a location that did not have environmental control, with perfect accuracy from one language into another language that developed with completely different cultural significance, intonation, structure, tense, and conjugation. Just so that a cryptic passage could be taken literally and argued for legitimacy down to semantics.

Taking all the factors into consideration, somehow you can still say that the prophecies of Revelations are not interpretation but rather exact dictation to be considered literal.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
[Quote] No I never said take up arms. [/Quote]

Did you not? Let's see...

[Quote] "We have the right to throw off our government and god willing we will. "

"OUR only chance is to take back our country. We the people are not each others enemies, we are allies, and the government is the enemy."

[/Quote]

Perhaps you never said, "Lets take up arms." In those words... but then again according to Susan Atkins, Charles Watson, Patricia Krenwinkel and Linda Kasabian, Charles Manson never told them to go stab Sharon Tate either.

I am not mixing up your words in some kind of manipulation attempting to make you look bad, I have no need to mix up your statements to do that.

If you do not want your opinions used against you then perhaps you should take more care in what you say. Or perhaps we should just not use people’s opinions against them; after all it was Joshiph Mengela's opinion that his medical experiments on the Jews were necessary. People’s opinions have a nasty way of becoming people’s reactions to other people around them when those opinions do not match.

There are too many people who thoughtlessly spew their one sided views out without ever considering the meaning behind them. They rally others who are not willing to think for them to a single-minded rage against a faceless entity without ever considering the repercussions.

I have no problem with your views, or that you are upset at what the government has become. It is not my place to tell you that you should be upset or to accept. I can only suggest that you should take the time to consider you views more broadly and take more care with what you say. However when your disregard for the current structure for our society threatens to affect me, then I will react.

I am enraged at the sad mismanagement of this administration but that does not mean that my reaction to it should to suggest a complete revolution and total restructuring of government systems.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ohhh and BTW, one can not be lost in Nirvana since Nirvana is a state of Enlightenment of all things. Do not confuse it with "Blind Faith"

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
gottr, it is good to know that there are still some that see through the deceptions and I thank you for your comments.
VIN and BUNNY only come to create discord and strife, they are probably dissinformation artist, trying to cover the truth of which you and I both know.

I have come to the conclusion that it is a waste of time to discuss these issues with them in a effort to come to a rational understanding.
I have decided to use the "IGNORE" feature for the both of them, I will no longer indulge in a fruitless debate with them. LDP

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

quite a few of you take yourselves just a bit too seriously. especially when you agree on most of what the other say but debate on just the minor interpretations.

thanks on that info posted bunny, didn't know the original texts are actually sealed up somewhere where no one can actually read for themselves, which is quite odd. being that we have our declaration of independence up for view to anyone in the public (if it is the real one :lol

and i believe what the fella meant to say is he's ready for a significant re-structure in our government. or at least a reversion back to the old days were we had checks and balances and neither branch was juiced up to push it's own agenda which is blatant in today's society. i think a physical altercation with reformist and authority figures is far fetched unless the govt. feel threatened and turns on the protesters/reformists/revolutionaries in a physical matter to try to discourage them from their goal which is something i see plausible.

change is very much overdue. the power sure isn't in the publics hand anymore and that needs to change. if you don't agree, please enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
LastDay, damn you and you mind probes!!! You have discovered my true intentions... but you have not found all of the government controlled satanic, round corner projection of radio fleas in your lawn and sheets that the earphone Frankenstein slaves use to control your alpha mind waves to position the thousands of precisely positioned satellites in the new fake phony starlight sky!!

(for those who missed it, I am being sarcastic)

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here is a little more info that shows how close we are to the "MARK"
news.com.com... -5573414.html?tag=st.num

and here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join