It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up People, We Are Being Decieved

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This attack will take place in the near future.
Babylon The Great Is "NEW YORK"

Rev 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. 6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled, fill to her double. 7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.( New York Will Be Destroyed By A Nuclear Weapon and thus will "BURN")

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.(Standing Afar Off Would Be The Shore Of New Jersey)

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: 12 the merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, 13 and cinnamon, and odors, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. 14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 16 and saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! 17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, 18 and cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, "What city is like unto this great city" 19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate. 20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. 22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; 23 and the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. 24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

There is no other city that fits this description like NEW YORK.
New York is a seashore City.
All the Networks that pollute the thinking of the people are in NY.
You can buy anything from almost anywhere in the world in NY.
There is no city anywhere in the world like unto NY.
All merchants of the world travel and sell in NY.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You shouldn't use personal interpretations with the book of Revelation. There are everlasting consequences for doing so. Maybe you should read the ending. I'd also like to point out that you are off your rocker, one can short of a six pack. A man who believes his own interpretations of Biblical scripture are happening now. It's obvious to me your mind is unstable and I perceive you as an individual who may do things to make your own personal delusions come true.

[edit on 23-8-2005 by vincere7]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You shouldn't use personal interpretations with the book of Revelation. There are everlasting consequences for doing so. Maybe you should read the ending. I'd also like to point out that you are off your rocker, one can short of a six pack. A man who believes his own interpretations of Biblical scripture are happening now. It's obvious to me your mind is unstable and I perceive you as an individual who may do things to make your own personal delusions come true.
[edit on 23-8-2005 by vincere7]

Take a hike Bozzo, I could care less what you think. As far as I am concerned you are the one that has lost it.
These verses are for you!

2Thess 21Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
To All....PERSONAL ATTACKS will not be tolerated. Please if you can't follow the T&C's then you are better off not posting.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Read verse 11 and think hard about what you're telling people then read the final verse of Revelation:

Revelation 22
18: For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20: He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
21: The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

I never read New York in the Bible, and Babylon certainly doesn't mean New York. This is adding to the scriptures your own personal thoughts - read verse 18 again.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Do you guys really think God wants us fighting about his word. Who cares when the world ends...YOURS can end any moment. You can get hit by a car, die of the flu, etc...

If someone doesn't accept the word shake the dust off your feet. No need fighting with people about it.

They accept it or they don't, you can make anyone love God.

God Bless All.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
Do you guys really think God wants us fighting about his word. Who cares when the world ends...YOURS can end any moment. You can get hit by a car, die of the flu, etc...

If someone doesn't accept the word shake the dust off your feet. No need fighting with people about it.

They accept it or they don't, you can make anyone love God.

God Bless All.

Nope only man cares. This is one of the biggest contributors to the causes of war.
Kind of reminds me of the Lilliputians and their war. For those who do not know the Lilliputians they are from the book "Gulliver's Traverls". The war that they had was over which end of an egg should be opened.
One man's treasure is another man's trash.
No offence to any

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Anyways back to the original subject of the elite controlling us and such n such. Some have the mindset that the elite are these demi-godly beasts that can monitor you at all times, or are trying to anyways, and want to strip your rights away in order to control you. But you who believe this are sadly mistaken. In simple words "its all business baby". The elite are only elite because the masses give them money for their goods and services. And the government only has resources when citizens pay taxes.

If you cut our supply lines to a city you would do the exact opposite of bringing a population itno submission. All you would do is make the population insane murderous looters. On top of that the government is losing a huge chunk of money to purchase the resources that would bring us into submission. The "ELITE" suffer even more because noone is going to be buying anything, they are gonna just run into all the stores and steal it all. Forget service industries in that population area. Who suffer more? The ELITE because they lose huge profits, which are what they need to keep you in control.

So yea haha thats funny. What do you get when a dumb group of ELITES probably literally numbering less than a thousand, and with maybe only 1 million loyal paid enforcers (soldiers, emergency workers such as police, government agents) try to bring over 200 million people with over 200 million guns into submission? That is actually called a shift of power because when the number of "loyal" enforcers become decimated in the early stages of this event they will be quick to tell the growing angry crowd that fights back the names of the stupid elite that made the same human mistakes the other elites throughout history have made.

That mistake is thinking that they have actually achieved god status and now have the ability to take over the world. They are hunted down quickly and slaughtered of course because they are surrounded by the masses, and are soon replaced by the very people who riled up the masses in the beginning stages of the ELITIST mistake. The problem is that sometimes good ones do come up, but within 5 generations the cycle starts all over again. I believe the goal of humanity and the meaning of life is to break out of this cycle and to end it once and for all.

After that, we can finally move on to the stars and begin a whole new cycle of humanity, hopefully one of peace and education.

On another note, fear not fellow citizens, for when the elites do make this idiot mistake, anyone residing in the Tampa Bay area can have confidence in an individual that can easily translate to a group of different people what is happening and what to do in order to solve it. I will take a stance in this city and lead a fight against tyranny. I say this with the knowledge that spies are reading this and know my identity facing threat of death. I fear them not because I fear not death. I would love to hear from others who would gladly stand up and lead a fight in their area. Would be a good way to begin setting up an emergency plan you know.

P.S. (my apologies for such a long post)

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You can never underestimate the power of your enemy.
The "ELITE" have at their disposal all types of armored vehicles, tanks, nuclear weapons and such. They will use them if necessary. Guns are no match for tanks. Many will beleive that they are doing the right thing by following the orders of the ELITE.
Most don't believe that the ELITE exsist, so they will follow orders doing what they think is being "PATRIOTIC"

Many will DIE as the ELITE press forth in their quest of a One World Government.

This is why I put forth the effort to expose the "ELITE" so that people will have an accurate understanding of whats really going on.
We are decieved everyday by the ELITE who control the media and give people a false perception of reality, make no mistake about it, they are almost in total control.
If they decide to drop a bomb in the USA, under the quise of a terrorist attack, and declare martial law, we will be at their mercy.
We no longer grow our own food, most have no alternate source of heat or electricty and as we see currently they raise the price of gas at anytime they feel like it, showing their power. Cry all you want, they will continue to raise the price of gas as the rich get richer.

Don't be decieved, they do what they want when they want and their power is growing stronger everyday.

Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Green Giant, Birdseye, Kelloggs, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Mc Donald's, Burger King, Merck, Squibb and many others are all owned by the "ELITE" They are getting rid of all the little guys and soon will control all buying and selling.

Soon anything bought will come from them.

Vin, here are a few more verses for you:

Prov 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? 23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. 24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. 32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them

Psa 37:10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. 11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. 12 The wicked plotteth 118 against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. 13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. 14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. 15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

[edit on 24-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Vin, here are a few more verses for you:

Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

You are quoting Solomon quoting wisdom from God, and attempting to use this against me. Are you now saying these words are your own? You will quote these words to use against another man as vindication for yourself? This is weakness and an insult to God.

I believe in Christ as my pesonal savior and can admit this out loud. I have yet to see you admit this. All I have seen is the spouting of your theories and your manipulation of scripture. The Lord judge between me and you.

Psa 37:10 The wicked plotteth 118 against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. 13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. to slay such as be of upright conversation.

You're saying you're just and using scripture in an attempt to justify what you say. I'm saying you manipulate scripture for your own personal beliefs and maybe God has sent you to be a false prophet. One thing is for sure, you are not just, and you are not a prophet for God. You can only receive justification through Christ, not what you wish to believe. You qualify as a lieing prophet and a deceiving prophet according to the scripture you quote, but that is all.

[edit on 24-8-2005 by vincere7]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Lastday prophet I dont know if you actually interact with society or not, but the real world is not like the movie or any left behind books you read. Tanks and nuclear weapons are not going anywhere if you dont have the tax money to pay for the fuel to move them. There are too many ways to make explosives with what you can find at a local Wal-Mart, which will be easily looted within hours, or even legitametly bought. Its basic economics. People will only be loyal do the "PATRIOTIC" thing so long as they have money flowing their way. The collective wealth of the elite can not run a war for very long at all. It takes the daily collective mass of citizen tax money in order to do that. If your citizens are not paying their taxes because you are trying to take them over you wont have the money to make war. Its really that simple.

Great civilizations fall because the elite think they are God and can control a world and the humans who live in it. God then proves that only he can do that when the mass of civilization overwhelm the fools and replace them.

The elite have tried throughout history Prophet to take control of humanity and have always failed. Just because they have technology now does not mean they will succeed. Anyone who fears death will inevitably lose of course. Just keep Jesus Christ as your savior, educate others, and when the time comes, do the right thing and fight the power. Death will only mean salvation, for those who are dead are the only ones who have seen the end of the war.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
im with you DYepes. They call us paranoid, but anybody who has taken a stand here at ATS is being monitered by echelon, big brother, whatever you want to call it. i dont doubt it for a second.

essentially, you've just signed your own deathwish as far as they are concerned. naturally, the enemy will try to eliminate the leaders first should battle break out. ATS is a hub-for, and indicator-of, those that might resist.

If they need me dead, to accomplish the global dictatorship, then so be it. Im ready when they are.

as a side note: Im convinced that all this turmoil is really a part of 'Gods Plan'. Its easy to worry about our individual selves and families, not knowing where this scary world is gonna land us, but in the scheme of things - righteousness will prevail.

Lets not worry about the pitting of powers that are out of our reach. As individuals, our best bet is to work on influencing our small realms of influence (family/friends/etc). If you believe as I do, that we really are living in the endtimes, and there is a war in heaven; then you probably agree that there is much more at stake here then just the typical spoils. this is for our souls. our very essense. do you really think starting or joining a militia is the correct route?

Im not so sure... but I truly believe we will see the climactic moment of truth in our lives.

Be they booting down your door, carrying you off to a concentration camp/extermination - or asking you to sign your childrens rights away to computer chips... or maybe establishing a 'national sunday law'... the fact is, we're still debating the interpreted details of Revelations. we are not sure.

so first, be sure of yourself. death is promised to us all - and the world will keep spinning after we're all gone....

like the 'give blood' ad that jumbles some of the horrors in this world, (blue jeans, rainforests, 20% off coupons) and makes a case for blood donors.

the message is something along these lines: "dont spread your efforts to thin trying to 'save the world'. As an individual, giving blood is like turning all those would-be wasted efforts into good guaranteed needed use."

god bless. Jesus Christ is our saviour.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
VIN, since you consider me to be a lying Prophet, why do you even bother to read my post, I am sure you could find better things to do than read a post from someone that you consider to be a liar.

If you don't agree with what I say, don't bother to respond.

For the record, I have been saved since before you knew there was a God, over 30 years and counting.

I am Saved, Sanctified, Holy Ghost Filled and Fire Baptised.
I operate in the gifts of Healing, Decerning of Spirits, Word of Wisdom, Word of Knowledge and I cast out Devils.
I would prove these things by rebuking you, but I am sure I would get a warning or two and as far as I am concerned, You Are Not Worthy.

You breed nothing but contempt, division, strife and contention, go write your own thread, you are not wanted nor desired here.

You have no revelation of your own to present and only desire to debate.

Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

All you have done is call me a liar and have offered nothing positive to this post, only discord.

When did God die and leave you Judge ?

You don't know me, nor the walk I have with the Lord, it is you that walks in darkness.

PS 82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

1Jn 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

Jn 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Mat 16:23B Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

For those that might think I am being a little harsh and un-christianlike, here is an example of how the Prophet Elisha dealt with those that mocked him.

2Kings 2:19 19 And the men of the city said unto Elisha, Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord seeth: but the water is naught, and the ground barren. 20 And he said, Bring me a new cruse, and put salt therein. And they brought it to him. 21 And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in there, and said, Thus saith the LORD, I have healed these waters; there shall not be from thence any more death or barren land. 22 So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake. 23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them. 25 And he went from thence to mount Carmel, and from thence he returned to Samaria.

1Chron 16:19 When ye were but few, even a few, and strangers in it. 20 And when they went from nation to nation, and from one kingdom to another people; 21 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes, 22 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

I would hope at this time we can get this thread back on course which is deceptions, not whether I am a true Prophet or not.
VIN's only purpose is to sow discord!

[edit on 25-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Reading this thread has been fascinating, if somewhat nauseating. Fortunately I'm an atheist and as such am immune to religion. I am however not immune to common sense. Surely to interprete the Book of Revelation (written I believe by John of Patmos, who used the Romano-Greek equivalent of drugs) is a little risky. Especially as he specifically mentions Babylon. Which was a city. You cannot turn Babylon into NYC easily. It's on a different continent and is now a heap of rubble for a start.

Another thing is this whole 'control' issue. I'm a journalist. Does that make me part of this conspiracy? Or am I writing this with someone standing by my shoulder, telling me what to write? (Twilight Zone music in distance....)

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

VIN, since you consider me to be a lying Prophet, why do you even bother to read my post, I am sure you could find better things to do than read a post from someone that you consider to be a liar.

I read the threads here, as does everyone else. That's why it's called a "forum". I examined your post, and answered your ficticious claims.

If you don't agree with what I say, don't bother to respond.
For the record, I have been saved since before you knew there was a God, over 30 years and counting.
I am Saved, Sanctified, Holy Ghost Filled and Fire Baptised.
I operate in the gifts of Healing, Decerning of Spirits, Word of Wisdom, Word of Knowledge and I cast out Devils.
I would prove these things by rebuking you, but I am sure I would get a warning or two and as far as I am concerned, You Are Not Worthy. .

You claim you're Holy Ghost filled and that you're a prophet, but you fail to mention the name of Christ in your rantings, only your magneto claims of being a divind prophet, which you are not . Also I have already pointed out to you that no prophet can manipulate scripture with their own personal interpretation of scripture, as you clearly have done. For some reason you believe this does not apply to you, when it has applied to every prophet in the Bible throughout history. This is what you call delusional. Also, Christ makes me worthy.

You breed nothing but contempt, division, strife and contention, go write your own thread, you are not wanted nor desired here.

You have no revelation of your own to present and only desire to debate..

I caught a wolf in the henhouse. If you call stopping the wolf from eating the chickens contempt, and division, you're sorely confused. You are crafty at manipulating reality to make yourself justified. What's amazing is you fail to see this. Haven't you ever read the saying, "Be simple as doves, but wise as serpents," and "Wolves will come in sheep's clothing to deceive." Hello wolf - caught you in your deceit.

The forum here is for debate, perhaps it is you who have come to the wrong place to post your nonsense.

Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

All you have done is call me a liar and have offered nothing positive to this post, only discord.

When did God die and leave you Judge ?

You don't know me, nor the walk I have with the Lord, it is you that walks in darkness..

No, I examined your claims and found them to be false based on the source you cited. The lieing part you did on your own. Yes I have offered positivity to this thread by exposing your manipulation of scripture to justify your claims of 1: being a prophet and 2: theories of current world events.

When did God die? God is alive and well. You're right I don't know you, but Christ said "you shall know them by their works and words". You spoke I examined. I showed you and the audience your manipulation of scripture, plainly, without any beating around the bush.

PS 82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

1Jn 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

Jn 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Mat 16:23B Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. ..

You use scripture to justify your own words and for arguing your own personal agenda, not for building the body of Christ, nor for edifying. In this post you have only used scriptures to support your PERSONAL theories and quote scripture used for entirely different contexts, to be your own words against another writer. This too is very delusional.

Using this scripture here you judge yourself. As Christ also said, "with what judgement you mete, it shall be meted to you again." Christ spoke the scripture above, that you quoted, to the Jews, yet you think it's "ok" to utilize this very scripture on a fourm against someone who has shown you that you manipulate scripture for your own benefit. For some reason you like to take Bible scripture and apply verse to whatever you "feel" like appllying verse to. That's not Christianity, that's confusion, and damaging to Christianity. I certainly am not going to allow you to spout such foolishness under the guise of Chritianity and stay quiet, while a wolf in sheeps clothing attacks the flock.

For those that might think I am being a little harsh and un-christianlike, here is an example of how the Prophet Elisha dealt with those that mocked him...

Now, without saying so, your crafty use of scripture again - you are comparing yourself to the prophet Elisha. You believe yourself to be an annointed prophet, and yet fail to realize the basic tenets of Biblical verse - DO NOT MANIPULATE SCRIPTURE FOR YOUR PERSONAL BELIEFS. It's a tenet to live by for anyone who is a Christian.

I would hope at this time we can get this thread back on course which is deceptions, not whether I am a true Prophet or not.
VIN's only purpose is to sow discord!

You're not a prophet and this needs to be said to, as you base your validation off this claim. It's apparent you become very enraged when that is written. This is neurosis. You have built up this image of yourself and believe it, possibly by engaging with other "heretical" Christian writings, and through your experience of what you have found to be Christian. We can cast out devils, and speak tongues, but this is meaningless if you have no charity, worse so, if you manipulate scripture for personal teaching. Theories and literal scripture should not be entwined as you like to entwine the two. Believing yourself to be a prophet and applying scripture to personal fantasies, or "the way you see the world," is an unsound mix, and can never be justified.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
VIN, since you want to continue on this vain, let's go.

You have no revelation to bring forth which would edify the people reading, your position is solely to accuse me of being a false prophet.

If you walked in any kind of revelation the spirit would bear witness, it doesn't because you are not spiritual, only a pretender.

How silly are you to suggest that I do not acknowledge Christ, the Holy Spirit is the spirit of Christ and part of the Godhead, being saved in of itself acknowledges Christ, for we are saved by Christ, how say you then that I do not acknowledge him ?

1John 5:86 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. 9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

Anyone that is "Spiritual" would know this, acknowledging the Holy Spirit is acknowledging Christ.

You are the crafty one and try to insinuate that I don't honor Christ, which is a lie you got from satan. Satan has taught you well, you seem to be one of his chief apostles.

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

You follow the policy of satan, doing what you do best, "Accuse The Brethren"

2Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate F6 concerning the faith. 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

[edit on 26-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ok look Lastday Prophet your credibility is completely destroyed for all I or anyone else cares. Your choice of continueing to try to prove yourself is really make you look very full of yourself IMO. As far as the topic goes, besides the obvious choice of giving ourselves to Christ to guide our destined paths now, what are your ideas to counteract this attack from the beast. Or do you believe there is nothing we can do except sit back and watch? I am one for taking action, and if I die in the glory of battle then I die knowing I serviced my Lord in a direct battle against evil manifested and I tried my best to save others in the process.

Lets hear your solutions LDP?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

VIN, since you want to continue on this vain, let's go.
You have no revelation to bring forth which would edify the people reading, your position is solely to accuse me of being a false prophet.

If you walked in any kind of revelation the spirit would bear witness, it doesn't because you are not spiritual, only a pretender.

You have used your own imagination to interpret Gods word. Unlike you, I have no need of justifying myself - God can do that for me. You seem to be very practiced at twisting speech and writings. Let me quote your words again, "If you walked in any kind of revelation the spirit would bear witness." Not let me make it clear to those who are actual reading this post what you just said.

What Mr. false prophet is saying here, is that anyone who does not believe in Mr. false prophet, and his fantasies, then they do not have the spirit of God. You see again, this is a direct contradiction to scripture, which says,

Acts 2:38
Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

- but according to false prophet you cannot have the spirit of God, if you do not listen to his rantings. Who is correct false prophet, who should we listen to, Peter the Apostle, or you?

Every time you post something to do with scripture you manipulate the verse, do you realize that? The spirit bears witness of your manipulation of scripture. Biblical verse does not bear witness of your theories, nor does the spirit, as you wish them to. No amount of word twisting, will help you. You have been caught and revealed, and you don't even know what you're doing. I have pointed out many times where you are clearly manipulating verse. It's not difficult to understand, even laymen can see clearly the allegorization. Each time though, you respond to justify yourself, and each time you do, you clearly manipulate the verse for your personal interpretation. The Apostle Peter again,

"knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation," 2Peter 1:20

I do not condemn you, the scripture you quote condemns you,

16: As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 2 Peter, chapter 3

How many times will it take before you see what you're doing?

How silly are you to suggest that I do not acknowledge Christ, the Holy Spirit is the spirit of Christ and part of the Godhead, being saved in of itself acknowledges Christ, for we are saved by Christ, how say you then that I do not acknowledge him ?

Go back and read your own posts and say that to me again.

Anyone that is "Spiritual" would know this, acknowledging the Holy Spirit is acknowledging Christ.

Wrong again.

1John:4

1: Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2: Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Read the first verse where it says, "try the spirits," and "many false prophets are gone out into the world". You are one of them.

You are the crafty one and try to insinuate that I don't honor Christ, which is a lie you got from satan. Satan has taught you well, you seem to be one of his chief apostles.

You have honored your personal theories, not Christ. Go back and read for yourself if you do not believe me. I warned you beforehand.

You follow the policy of satan, doing what you do best, "Accuse The Brethren"

I did as instructed in 1 John, lets read it again, "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." I tried your theories, and watched as you allegorized scripture, and you have been found a false prophet, according to scripture. Your quote of 2 Tim describes those who do not believe in Christ, not those who are already in the body. You have once again misinterpreted and allegorized scripture.

Now here is instruction for you from now on, concerning teaching scripture. This applies to all Christians when teaching those without Christ,

1 Cor 15:3-4
For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,"

I apologize to the forum over this debate as I understand that the "war on terrorism" thread has nothing to do with Christian doctrine. However, I could not in good conscience allow clear manipulation of scripture to go unanswered, so that no one might believe fallacies, and doctrine not taught by Christianity, as put forth by the false prophet.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Vin, you certainly are of your father the Devil. Here is where you started taking this post off subject. I did not intend for this post to be about religion, it is you that has continually brought this aspect into this thread.

VINI am a Christian and I accepted Christ in 93'. You're not teaching or promoting Christ, and certainly not your own theories. Your mission is to expose people to theories of Jack Van Impe and Hal Lindesy? I suppose you also believe that Christ will return by 2012? I don't care how long you have been studying the mark of the beast this only proves your fanaticism, which spreads foolishness amongst not only the secular world, but amongst the church as well. Prepare the people. That's what John the Baptist already did. You're trying to prepare the people for the rapture maybe, which is believed to occur within the next ten years as purported falsely. "I won't turn this into a scriptural debate",(What A Lie, as the proof below shows) as the audience is not a dominant Christian audience, but what I will say is the rapture is not going to occur in ten tears, not twenty, not fifty years. You may have studied the mark of the beast , but you should be studying all of scripture, rather than the rantings of men who have decived the church through "rapture theories" and made Christianity foolish to those who would believe.

If you're going to preach anything - preach Christ. Anything else is the foolishness of your mind and the minds of others.

Also, self proclaimed last day prophet, you ignore the teaching of Paul and attempt to feed steak to those who are not even babes. If the babes in Christ cannot eat the steak how do you expect those who have not been born again? Further proof you are a false prophet. Real prophets obey the words of God - not make up the rules as they see fit.

No thanks, I have no interest in watching you debase Bible verses with your own self proclaimed thoughts. Besides, you have already proven that you're a false prophet, there is no need to debate further.

No you can't and you're not a prophet

I'll tell you what I do know self proclaimed last day prophet. Those who say they are prophets of God generally are liars. You have already proven with your statements that you are not a prophet. The words you have spoken are contrary to scripture, as I have already pointed out. You try to feed steak to those who are not even babes, but you have no answer for this, simply because you're caught in your error. Now I'm sure you would like to back up "what you believe" using scripture, but if we would like to read fantasies we could just purchase a Harry Potter book, which is as contrary to scripture as your own thoughts.

You fail to realize, self proclaimed prophet, that God also provides people with the skills to expose fraud, and false teaching. You don't care about my opinion that's fine, but you see I care about yours. I care about your false words creating confusion in one person's mind and I'll explain why. You may lie to yourself all you like and believe you are a prophet, but right now this very moment I will show that you're not a prophet of God.

Thats not what the scripture said, this is YOUR interpretation, and a false one. You can interject anything you wish. You can also say that the moon is made of cheese - again your PERSONAL thou

So now I'm a disinformation artist. I'm sure I'd be a little hostile too if someone shot down, my self proclaimed status of being a prophet.

I listed scripture for you to debate, as you threatened to do, but you didn't. Why, unfortunately you have run into someone who caught you at your game. I also listed greek definitions of the words you manipulated for your argument. Did you discuss such? Of course not.

The reason you will not respond anymore, is you have been exposed as a wolf in sheep's clothing. It's real easy to say I sow discord for answering your false claims. Anyone who does not buy your allegorizations, and believes in what scripture really says, sows discord according to you.

If everyone believed as you did Jes, then every occult member who arose would cause thousands, possibly millions to die, under false interpretations of scripture. I answered manipulated versions of scripture, of an individual who claims to be a prophet. Prophets of God do not manipulate scripture to prove their own theories. They are holy men, who obey scripture, without interjecting their own translation of such. This is common sense for the average citizen, especially for laymen in the church.

Right now, there is a wave of money being made off the word "rapture" and "end time prophecies," which give birth to books like the Da Vinci Code. The word rapture is not in the Bible, and the theories such as pre-trib, post trib, and millenial, are SPECULATIONS. These speculations were for men who are educated in scripture that understand the difference between fantasy and fiction based on years of research in extant texts. However, men foolishly erred in reading their theories aloud to the masses as if these theories are "reality," and will occur. This started in the 60's and his culminated to this day in a widespread euphoria.

Suggesting that millions will disappear in the rapture and send ghost cars crashing into civilians is a fear tactic of conversion, which also makes christianity appear foolish. However, those who preach such, as chip implants, fail to realize that these events take place in a culture we are not familiar with, and do not currenlty live in now. The bible makes it quite clear that the anti-christ will proclaim that he is God in the Jews temple, which is not rebuilt. According to scripture this occcurs only after the entire world is governed under one power.

In closure, preaching that implants are the mark of the beast, before the Jews temple is rebuilt, or before the anti-christ proclaims himself God to the world, is speculation, and a failure to understand scripture.

If you have ever dealt with commodities you will know that specualtion, usually means you're wrong. A person who fails to know the commodity he is working with, loses his assets.

One more thing I would like to add, if you're going to preach prophecy, preach Christ. Salvation comes by believing in Jesus Christ as your savior for Christians, not by denying implants. A Christian will not worship another God, or beast, or idol, no matter how many implants you put in him. If implants were enacted today, you would not be receiving the mark of the beast, as this will be a clear choice, not something that is hidden under the guise of an implant. Scripture is clear to the separation of Christians to those who will accept the mark of the beast. You will have to physically, and consciously choose to accept a mark of the beast. There will be no way to say, "they tricked us to accept the mark, they hid the mark in an implant and we didn't know this". Do not fear implants.

My response to your above statements prove you are a liar and deciever

quote:
I am not saying that this is the MARK currently, but that it will become the MARK once the Anti-Christ takes center stage after the Rapture of the Church.

This is why I consider you to be an dissinformation artist. You quoted me where I said that the "CHIP" is not the Mark, but that it would become the Mark.
Then you say that I said it is currently the Mark, make up your mind, or do you even read your own posts.

I do not waste my time trying to convince those that are blind, to see.
You are spiritual void, lack wisdom, blind and cannot see afar off and sow discord.

It is a "FACT" that people are currently using the "Chip" to "Buy" in some contries.

It is a "FACT" that the "CHIP" is "IN" their skin, just like it is written in Revelations.

It is a "FACT" that it can just as easily be used to sell (I had to use my SS ID# in order to file my business with the state, a Chip would contain this same information).

It is a "FACT" that we are begining to see a lot of large corporations merge into "ONE"

It is a "FACT" that all things are becoming "GLOBAL"

It is a "FACT" that many websites "FORCE" you to use a credit card, debit card or smart card in order to "BUY" their products, CASH and CHECKS are not an option. You must use a "NUMBERED CARD" in order to "BUY"

It is a "FACT" that many "WEB HOSTING" companies "FORCE" you to use a "NUMBERED CARD" in order to open up an account with them, which allows you to "SELL"

It is a "FACT" that we have Electronic Funds Tranfers and that you use your specific "NUMBERS" to add money or take it out of your account, in fact most people have a "NUMBERED" card to "BUY" things with, it is called a "DEBIT CARD"

It is a "FACT" that this SAME information is contained in a "MICRO CHIP" that can be placed "IN" your "HAND OR FOREHEAD"

It is a "FACT" that the "CHIP" can be used for BUYING OR SELLING TODAY !
It will become the "MARK" after the Rapture of the Church, when men will have a choice between taking the MARK or being "KILLED"

"WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND" ?

This is why I also consider you to be an wasted effort and an agent of missinformation.

You call me a false prophet, yet I have offered proof to back up my position, YOU HAVE OFFERED NOTHING BUT "DISCORD" AND DECEPTION.

FUTHER, this post is about "Deception" You have tried to turn it into a debate about the MARK/CHIP.
This is the end of my comments concerning the Mark in this post, it has gotten way off course thanks to VINCERE.

If you want to debate about the MARK/CHIP, take it to the debate section and I will expose you for who you really are, "A LIAR AND A DECIEVER"

You never took me up on my offer to take this to the debate section, you were just intent on destroying this thread, again showing that you are led by satan.
John 10:10a The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:

Here also you LIE:

VIN You are attempting to say the anti-christ is alive today, in a man called the beast, and revealed according to scripture. Proof again, what you teach is false. The Jews temple is not rebuilt, and the beast in the form of a man does not control the world, nor proclaimed himself God from Jerusalem. You are using the events of today for evidence of your interpretation of scripture.

When this beast controls the earth, by CLAIMING HIMSELF GOD FROM THE JEWS TEMPLE, then you can use the events of the day to show proof. You say you have been studying scripture for so long? Why then, do you not understand this basic tenet? The Jews temple must be rebuilt first.

One more thing, you probably didn't figure on running into someone who could counter your every claim and provide scriptural proof in doing so. You said you would prove your claims through scripture, and make anyone a laughing stock who opposed you. I called your bluff.

This was my response to your lack of wisdom and how you "Work Deception"

NO WHERE IN THESE VERSES DOES IT SAY THAT THE TEMPLE WAS TO BE REBUILT BFORE ANTI-CHRIST COMES TO POWER.

27:008:023 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the
transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce
countenance, "THE BEAST" and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

27:008:024 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and
he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise,
and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

27:008:025 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in
his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by
peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the
Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

27:009:024 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy
city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins,
and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in
everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and
prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

27:009:025 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of
the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the
Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and
two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even
in troublous times.
IT CLEARLY STATES HERE THAT "JERUSALEM' WOULD BE REBUILT, IT DOES NOT MENTION THE TEMPLE.
IT ALSO STATES THAT THE "WALL" WOULD BE REBUILT AND THIS HAS HAPPENED JUST LIKE IT SAYS, "IN TROUBLOUS TIMES"

27:009:027 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:
THE SEVEN YEAR PEACE PACT WITH ISRAEL, PROVING THAT THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL BE HERE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEVEN YEAR TRIBULATION PERIOD AND WILL BREAK HIS COVENANT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEVEN YEAR PERIOD, (3 1/2 YEARS) WHICH WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF "THE GREAT TRIBULATION" WHICH WILL LAST 3 1/2 YEARS

and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the
oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations
he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and
that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

DAN:11
27:011:031 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the
sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily
sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh
desolate.

27:011:032 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt
by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be
strong, and do exploits.

27:011:033 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many:
yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity,
and by spoil, many days.

27:011:034 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little
help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.

27:011:035 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and
to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end:
because it is yet for a time appointed.

27:011:036 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall
exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall
speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall
prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is
determined shall be done.

27:011:037 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire
of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself
above all.

27:011:038 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god
whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and
silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

27:011:039 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god,
whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he
shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land
for gain.
THE CORPORATIONS UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE BEAST ARE CURRENTLY "DIVIDING THE LAND FOR THEIR GAIN"

27:011:043 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of
silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the
Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

27:012:001 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince
which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall
be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a
nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people
shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in
the book. PROOF THAT GOD'S PEOPLE WILL BE TAKEN "OUT" OF THE TRIBULTION PERIOD

You need to walk in Revelation Vin, you are a LIAR and a DECIEVER, BLIND and cannot SEE.

You were wrong on several points:
That the Beast could not come to power before the Temple is rebuilt, please post the verses of scripture that state this.

That the Beast would not claim to be God, I provided the verses above that clearly state that he would exalt himself above every God.

Please post the verses that state that the Beast would stand in the temple and declare himself God !

VIN No, you see self proclaimed, I am not the author of the Greek language. Nor, am I providing an interpretation, just the word as it is written in the extant manuscripts. In your zest of proving implants as a culprit, you have undone yourself with one word. Very interesting, your fanaticism is amusing. Even after I give you the definition of the Greek word, as accepted by every Greek linguist on the planet, you still wish to argue the "in". That is pure pride.

quote: quote: Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
I am not saying that this is the MARK currently, but that it will become the MARK once the Anti-Christ takes center stage after the Rapture of the Church.

What you are proposing is that everyne who has the chip in them, when the beast comes to power, has the mark in them. This is contrary to scripture as already pointed out. Also the "in" does not mean "in" but is the translated Greek, "upon the skin". You just misinterpreted the old English meaning. This happens when you allegorize scripture. I wonder if you know what that means yet?

A barcode would be closer to what scripture says, however, one should be careful, as this would still be interjecting "what you think" the mark of the beast is. I can "think" what it's like to live in heaven, but until I'm there, you really won't know. You can think what the mark of the beast is, but until it's actually here and employed - you don't know. Also, as mentioned within the next decades, notice the s, technology will be more advanced, of what we know now.

Here again is proof that you are a "DECIEVER"
news.com.com... -5573414.html?tag=st.num
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
disney.go.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.samliquidation.com...

The new Roman empire will be under the control of the Dragon, The Beast and The False Prophet along with the "TEN KINGS"

Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; 22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. 23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are "TEN KINGS" that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 26 But the judgment shall sit, and "THEY shall take away "HIS"dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end

Revelation 17: 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, "HE" must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are "TEN KINGS", which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as KINGS" one hour with the beast. 13 THESE ( "MEN" ) have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

These verses clearly show that it will be "TEN KINGS" (MEN) , not "Kingdoms" that will rule along with the "DRAGON" "THE BEAST" and "THE FALSE PROPHET"

Notice that their total is "13"

Is it by chance that "THE TEN KINGS" are mentioned in the "13th" verse of the 17th chapter of Revelation ? And that 13 + 17 = "30" which is 10 times the other number I often refer to " 3 " ?

There is no doubt who is the liar, I have proven you incorrect on several points.

Proved that you have falsely "Accused" me, by providing "facts" that back up my statements, which the above links verify.

Proved that your intentions were to create a debate.

Proved you were wrong in your assumption that the temple had to be rebuilt before the Anti-Christ came to power.

Proved that the Anti-Christ would proclaim himself God. (which you said I was a liar for stating thus)

Proved that the chip is already used for buying and selling, and that in some instances it is already being placed "IN" the hands of people.

Proved that there is a "PATTERN" of 13's, 3's and Pyramids in use as logo's of the "ELITE", and that this Pattern is consistant with the PATTERN on the back of the dollar.

Proved that you only spread venom and deciet.

You, VIN have what is called "A SPIRIT OF ERROR" 1Jo 4:6We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

You have not proven anything I have said to be wrong, you just are not willing to accept it.
The "FACTS" are overwhelming that you are the one who's intentions are only to sow discord, accuse the brethren, create strife, falsify information and "DECIEVE" as I have clearly shown by your own words.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
False prophet that was a long post, which I'm sure no one read. One thing is for sure, nothing you have displayed proved any of your fantasies. You have what is called speculation. Your interpretation of scripture is false, as you are a false prophet. Therefore, your theories are not sound, nor is anything you have to speak about Christianity in general, until you realize your mistake and stop allegorizing scripture. If you do believe in God you will answer to Him, just as everyone else, whether you wish to or not.

I accept Christ as my savior from death, I have yet to see you write that. I can say this boldly without attaching personal theories, while manipulating scripture to justify my reasoning. Jesus was also accused of being a child of the Devil by men who felt they were prophets of God. I stand fast in Christ -a soild foundation, where a hundred die at my left and right, and I keep on truckin.

Keep posting your scriptural apostasy and by God, I will keep correcting them for the viewers.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join