It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Long time no see menguard.CAn you tell me more about those rothschild family meeting your mother and are the reptilians loosing or winning the war?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
We are all winning on the density layers of vibrational truth.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Menguard have you had any more messages from the Ancients (was gonna write down their name bu tdidn't even wanna attempt it!) Hostile or otherwise?
I am extremely interested in your communications with them or their servants.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
We exist in many forms, our "other selves" give us inside detail."Simultaneous reality" is truth because we are always existing in [layers of being].

[edit on 13-11-2005 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Here's a thought stop talking like an enigma all the time. Because believe it or not, not everyone understands you. You may understand, you doesnt mean we do. You know those of lower vibration.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
WHOOPA,

Last I checked, it is english that I speak, but for you I will try to make it easier to understand.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
WHOOPA,

Last I checked, it is english that I speak, but for you I will try to make it easier to understand.

Did I say you werent speaking english? No I didn't. What I said is that what your saying makes little to no sense to someone who doesnt understand the whole vibrational thing.

You can access your lives in the living library/akashic library.

Perfect example. Your speaking english just fine. But like I mentioned above, that statement doesnt make any sense to someone who is not into what you are. living library/akashic libary? WTF is that exactly. If I go down to my local library are they gonna have even the foggiest idea what I am talking about? Probaly not. So maybe you should endever to explain these things a little more indepth rather then throwing them out. Some of us (myself) included are interested in these sort of things, however when you throw these little nuggets of information out there without properly explaining what you are talking about, its impossible to understand it. Does that make sense?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Whoopa,

Fair enough, go ahead and send me a u2u and I will answer your questions, if you like.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
well, it proves how the lower daemons and higher spirits live on seperate planes. and how nostradamus could be guided by these spirits. it also proves how ghosts exist in the overlapped planes too?

either way, i like it

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
oh yea, ive just recently joined, though ive read this thread for quite some time now.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Les dieux feront aux humains apparence,
Ce qu'ilz feront auteurs de grande conflict:
Auant ciel veu ferain efpee & lance,
Que vers main gauche fera plus grand afflict.

The Gods will make it appear to the humans,
That they will be the authors of a great conflict:
Sword and lace [ - like missiles fly]
before heaven [which] is observed as serene,
So that towards the left hand there will be great affliction.

This stuff mean anything to you menguard or the rest of you?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Tsunami light,

Welcome to Ats, I will have to ponder those words for awhile.What language is it Latin?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
its a mix of french, latin and a few others or something like that.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
HEY MENGUARD,

DOES THE "GREAT WAR" BETWEEN THE GREY'S AND ANCIENTS, HAVE ANY CONNECTION TO THE BIBLICAL "WAR IN HEAVEN" BETWEEN MICHAEL AND THE DRAGON?

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Neon_Genesis]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There is an (inner war) going on now and it is the "Battle within".The sons of light verses the sons of darkenss.We are choosing our "true essence" with the intensification of lights polarity.I was told by my higher self that (NEUTRAL) IS THE BEST PLACE TO BE.Being "Neutral"creates loop holes that can help keep foresight in the days to come.To keep " inner peace" is stability in the eye of the storm.Those of you feeling "The Squeeze"now are choosing polarities closest to your "root of being".There is no right and wrong the soul wants what the soul wants.In a sense, this is vibrational warfare at its finest.A vibrational projection is reality in its being.What projection of reality will you choose?Reality is a soul choice, project wisely for the reality that (you project) reflects back at you.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
that menguard is an "indigobot," that contains a new age jargon generator?

Interesting, but I wish I had the glossary for those posts.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What I speak of has been since the dawn of time.The "glossary" that you seek is in our soul.

[edit on 15-11-2005 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Menguard your earlier messages made the Ancients seem almost malicious towards us. How can yo ube sure that our remaining neutral will be beneficial to us and not them?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Jack of blades,

Not at all, my statement is there to make people (aware).Nothing more nothing less.If this is how people are interpreting it I will have to manage my projection clearer.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
menguard, does the quatrain happen to sound like an intergalactic war?
i mean, backk in the time, who know what space really was?

anyways, take it into consideration. also, are ancients reptilians as well? or no..

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join