It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
ive had another ddream were i see huge ships uncloaking in the sky..during day time..theses ships were doing all types of crazy moves..i would describe them as something you would see in star wars....they were doing backflips...i mean crazy moves..i think these ships are part of the sirius interventionalist

Or you need to stop watching the Scifi channel and get out doors more often. Or it could just be dreams.

Edit.. Just read your little website there and it reads like a very cheesy poorly financed screen play that John Travolta would star in. If your gonna make these claims for the love of God have something more astute then a poorly constructed website as proof..

[edit on 24-12-2005 by Whompa1]

the bible says god will send visions to the children...

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1

ive had another ddream were i see huge ships uncloaking in the sky..during day time..theses ships were doing all types of crazy moves..i would describe them as something you would see in star wars....they were doing backflips...i mean crazy moves..i think these ships are part of the sirius interventionalist

Or you need to stop watching the Scifi channel and get out doors more often. Or it could just be dreams.

Edit.. Just read your little website there and it reads like a very cheesy poorly financed screen play that John Travolta would star in. If your gonna make these claims for the love of God have something more astute then a poorly constructed website as proof..

the bible says god will send visions to the children...

yeah but remember, half of the bible is full of crap, the other half is filled with facts interpretted in many ways. And if you think god is just energy, and not a being, then how the frick is energy going to send visions?

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by German Researcher

yeah but remember, half of the bible is full of crap, the other half is filled with facts interpretted in many ways. And if you think god is just energy, and not a being, then how the frick is energy going to send visions?

The god i was speaking about was an alien..they called him god in the bible..my fault

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think the ancients may very well be our decendants.

But, I'll leave the details of such assumptions up to your imagination.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The god i was speaking about was an alien..they called him god in the bible..my fault

So aliens are going to send visions to us? Even if they are smart enough to travel to earth, there's no way they actually get into our heads and be magicians.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I wonder how many people have requested a full refund after having purchased a bible for the amount of "crap" they found in the pages?

As for how the frick energy can send visions .. . . .

Science has an answer:

If I were to shrink you down to the size of an atom and ask you to reach out and grab an electron/neutron/ or proton .. . . . .

You could not perform the task. Why?

The small peices are not matter, but energy. Electrons, Neutrons, and Protons are nothing more than compressed light, energy.

So: YES! Energy can provide visions, in fact, all you see is visions of energy.

Peace,
John

[edit on 27-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

I wonder how many people have requested a full refund after having purchased a bible for the amount of "crap" they found in the pages?

As for how the frick energy can send visions .. . . .

Science has an answer:

If I were to shrink you down to the size of an atom and ask you to reach out and grab an electron/neutron/ or proton .. . . . .

You could not perform the task. Why?

The small peices are not matter, but energy. Electrons, Neutrons, and Protons are nothing more than compressed light, energy.

So: YES! Energy can provide visions, in fact, all you see is visions of energy.

Peace,
John

but before you said that you ment god was aliens. So how are aliens going to send visions? And the only reason why people don't return bibles is because they are all mind#ed and actuallyl believe the crap it has to tell, thinking that there really is someone watching over all us in the sky, and a big heaven waiting for us when we die.

[edit on 27-12-2005 by German Researcher]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So aliens are going to send visions to us? Even if they are smart enough to travel to earth, there's no way they actually get into our heads and be magicians.

To say that there is no way they can actually get into our heads and be magicians is a huge assumption!

I mean, people can get into peoples heads ... . . .. .

And, people can be magicians . . . . . .

But, people have yet to traverse inter-stellar through space . . . . .

So if they can traverse space and get here

And we can get into eachother's heads

And we can be magicians

Then why can't those who have traversed through solar sytems also get into our heads and be magicians?

Seems to me the odds are well in their favor for such accomplishments.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
That's right, perhaps our German friend should research Remote Viewing / OOBE and abductee tales. Telepathy, the 5th dimension, all very interesting stuff. Energy fields. David Icke says what we put out is what we draw towards us (whether we put out fear or love). It's something not to be underestimated, and it's there in our everyday lives - people call them 'good and bad vibes'. People have varying levels of a vibrational ring. The possibility that a more advanced civilisation can harness these untapped energies is quite possible, I believe. And the evidence is there.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Did the ancients carry swords?..i remeber a passage in the bible were it mentions a angel/ancient who was standing over a city with its sword drawn, ready to destroy it...now lets just say they are 60 ft tall

[edit on 27-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
OK, how do you guys know if the member who started this (interesting) thread isn't just suffering from a big shrooms hangover? How do we know this is true man? I'm not too much into David Icke, but I know he claimed to be the Messiah in British television (!) and that the whole Reptilian thing seem's well....bogus. Of course I have an open mind, so if somebody can teach me some weird remote viewing/astral projection technique (the only way to validate this information) I would be grateful. Also, I only remember one passage in the bible where angels and swords are mentioned together (When Adam is kicked out of Aeden/Eden and a Cherubim is placed on the entrance).

[edit on 27-12-2005 by Nakash]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
OK, how do you guys know if the member who started this (interesting) thread isn't just suffering from a big shrooms hangover? How do we know this is true man? I'm not too much into David Icke, but I know he claimed to be the Messiah in British television (!) and that the whole Reptilian thing seem's well....bogus. Of course I have an open mind, so if somebody can teach me some weird remote viewing/astral projection technique (the only way to validate this information) I would be grateful. Also, I only remember one passage in the bible where angels and swords are mentioned together (When Adam is kicked out of Aeden/Eden and a Cherubim is placed on the entrance).

[edit on 27-12-2005 by Nakash]

There are a couple more passages that mention angels with swords...i cant remember his name..i think it was balak...but he was traveling down a road..a angel stood in the road to stop him..and it had a sword drawn...the donkey he was riding got scaired ,and tried to run

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
David Icke says what we put out is what we draw towards us (whether we put out fear or love). It's something not to be underestimated, and it's there in our everyday lives - people call them 'good and bad vibes'. People have varying levels of a vibrational ring. The possibility that a more advanced civilisation can harness these untapped energies is quite possible, I believe. And the evidence is there.

'I wonder how many people have requested a full refund after having purchased a bible for the amount of "crap" they found in the pages?'
Esoteric Teacher
Well, I have 3 hard copies of the Bible, the NIV, AKJV, and the Good News Bible, and 5 more versions on disc. I have not and would not pay for a bible though, on principle. So, my view is that anyone who paid for one and couldn't return it is SOL, and hopefully has learned something.
And RiotComing, I agree, and attended a David Icke presentation which I found very informative. I am not convinced of all his claims, but I have learned much from him, and he has said much that I have heard or read elsewhere. I have seen enough in my life that I will not discount any possibility, no matter how unbelievable it may sound.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Oh yes Balaam and the donkey. Yes, that was a passage which I think had a sword mentioned. Not in Sodom and Gommorha's destruction though (that was fire from Heaven). You might be interested perhaps in the apocryphal Book of Enoch which mentions Armaros as the angel who gave armaments and taught men how to wage war. Interestingly, it is also said in Enoch that Semjaza (I think-might have been another angel) taught women the art of putting makeup on themselves. It's not really orthodox, but pretty interesting....

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Oh yes Balaam and the donkey. Yes, that was a passage which I think had a sword mentioned. Not in Sodom and Gommorha's destruction though (that was fire from Heaven). You might be interested perhaps in the apocryphal Book of Enoch which mentions Armaros as the angel who gave armaments and taught men how to wage war. Interestingly, it is also said in Enoch that Semjaza (I think-might have been another angel) taught women the art of putting makeup on themselves. It's not really orthodox, but pretty interesting....

yea,ive read a lil bit of the book of enoch....it explained how the watchers came to earth..and made a pact to take wives from among men...they taught there sons astronomy,how to make weapons,agriculture...they were punished for there actions...although i dont find anything wrong with what they did..but,i dont think they were suppose to mix there dna with us..and that was there downfall

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Im sorry but i dont understand how so many supposedly discerning ATS members can entertain such an obvious load of MALARKEY.Seriously people, ask yourself some some logical questions as to this persons "contact".Personally i wont spend any more energy reading this thread (how did it get so long in the first place:puz

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
...so the ancients...are they coming back next year?

www.space.com...

Hmm Interesting!! ponder, ponder, ponder!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0

www.space.com...

I dont think the "ancients" are the ones living onboard the 10th planet/Nibiru...Do i think it is coming?..Yes!..when? ...2006!..why? because they seeded this planet as part of a grand experiment(soul evolution)...our planet is reaching the next level of exsistence..and they are coming to assist us in the transition!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0

www.space.com...

I dont think the "ancients" are the ones living onboard the 10th planet/Nibiru...Do i think it is coming?..Yes!..when? ...2006!..why? because they seeded this planet as part of a grand experiment(soul evolution)...our planet is reaching the next level of exsistence..and they are coming to assist us in the transition!

2006. nope no way man sorry but humans are like animals compared too the actuall Universe and its workings. Ancients related to religiouse theories are crazy. Maybe those Divine stories of Moses, black see, Jesus, Allah ect... are all tests from out side sources that some alien culture put inplace too see if we would be willing to make a big change in there life in order to live peacefully. So Put it this way. Humans failed every single one and can't even follow daily practices in todays corrupt society.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Haha I just posted the link to excite some people, lol but I guess that didn't happen, I don't believe the Niburu thing is true either...dang, I'm one dirty dirty child....

But yea next should be interesting year, with all of these biblical prediction, and believe that ancient shall return. The raptures...lol interesting...

I don't know what to believe so I'll just be a spectator, because that's always safe.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join