It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
u no if these people really exist then why dont they show there real selfs and does that mean we serve the reptialians.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sounds to me your full of it. OR that your talking to the devil and his angels. Maybe your watching to much stargate series. The only thing I believe in God and Jesus and the bible. and the devil. I dont believe in other being living on earth in the fore. sorry come again when you have better stories to tell.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
There is so much deception littered with truth here and there....This is just another piece to the puzzle... I do know there is something that keeps souls from leaving when someone dies but this applies to damned souls only...

When someone goes to hell they are sucked down what has been described as "a whirlwind" tunnel into the earth where Gehenna is.. I do not know who/what these beings were that you spoke with...I can say they are likely demonic in nature - not a member of the Kingdom of Heaven...

I need to find that information when Jesus killed several greys..there is a thread here describing the incident... The greys did something which is why they have been damaged by radiation...their collective conscience is under lucifers control....

this is all so much..

<< 41  42  43   >>

join