It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The times are "now" we live in the "now", so the moment is the only thing that matters.What happens when the now presents itself with a description of reality the masses are not ready for.A paradox, another world, a new reality.Our [transition] is important to the context of our meetings.Those who (know things) that are not of (this world) are not by accident.Our world is exactness in the waking moment to the downtime of the dreamworld.

We are bio electro magnets, we attract like things living and non living or in another layer of being/vibrational frequency.To know the power of spirit/willpower is to know your essence how we can bring things into our life in a blink of an eye and take them out.Our thoughts affect each layer of being in many realities.Our thoughts transverse this world into many different layers of existance.Our soul projection guides us to our being.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Menguard, can you tell me more about the GREAT WAR,does it have any relation to the biblical "war in heaven"...can you ask the "ancients" about the real meaning of the bible..and which books have the most truth in them?...what do the "ancients wear as clothing?..do they have tails?...do they travel in spacecraft? were is there original home planet?...do they know about planet nibiru and the galactic federation?...if you can answer those questions..please do so...thanx alot

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
As far as the bible goes it was there to keep people in a set reality.Yes from what I know the Great Galactic War has took place and is still playing out in the universe.How it is still playing out, is due to the fact that when the masses awaken to their ancient past or other selves will they be spiritually evolved enough to make peace and not war.I was told that our anthropologists have mislead us the most because they were serving their own agenda.Some did it by accident others did it with intent.Also with archeologists.I recall some did have tails,these were more of the pure genetic ancient lineage.The one with a tail was a reddish brown color.They wore black fish net looking suits.

[edit on 29-12-2005 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
As far as the bible goes it was there to keep people in a set reality.Yes from what I know the Great Galactic War has took place and is still playing out in the universe.How it is still playing out, is due to the fact that when the masses awaken to their ancient past or other selves will they be spiritually evolved enough to make peace and not war.I was told that our anthropologists have mislead us the most because they were serving their own agenda.Some did it by accident others did it with intent.Also with archeologists.I recall some did have tails,these were more of the pure genetic ancient lineage.The one with a tail was a reddish brown color.They wore black fish net looking suits.

[edit on 29-12-2005 by menguard]

Mengaurd,do the ancients have a home planet? Do they travel in spaceship? and how big are they?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
There place of origin is Orions belt and a lot of there technology deals with eletromagnetic fields and waves.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
On what kind of frequencies?

So if they're on orions belt, you're saying you guys are communicating telepathically through hundreds if not millions of light years?

Also: Can you ask them what is matter? Bill hicks says he was (while on '___', keep that on mind) taken aboard a space ship by 7 orbs, he met aliens which explained to him telepathically that: " ... all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves. ... "

Edit: Sorry if this is a lot, but I have a theory. Since the universe is composed of nothing, it's just a container of matter, how can there be a border? How can the universe have a size? Doesn't it go on forever? How can you limit nothing? And can you ask them if there are places in the universe where matter cannot exist? Tell them thanks.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Vinci]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Vinci,

Very good questions I will answer them with the respect they deserve.

Matter is nothing more than condensed/compressed light.Nothing seperates us from them other than matter.We can raise our light quotient to where we could sustain contact if we raise our bio electromagnetic field.This is basically raising our energy field.But these evolved souls know no bounderies, time is nothing more then an object or thing.Picture them like spirits in their own projection of reality.A lot of our physical laws don't apply to them because we deal with lower vibrational levels.They are more phantom like than anything in our world.I am speaking of evolved souls in general.I might have missed some of the questions all check back later and answer them."Our universe is molded by our perception of reality",if someone is locked in a "set reality" they will never be able to see outside that box.Unless they were never locked in to begin with.How we jar our reality is by changing our thought patterns or approach to where they are constantly expanding.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Vinci,

Very good questions I will answer them with the respect they deserve.

Matter is nothing more than condensed/compressed light.Nothing seperates us from them other than matter.We can raise our light quotient to where we could sustain contact if we raise our bio electromagnetic field.This is basically raising our energy field.But these evolved souls know no bounderies, time is nothing more then an object or thing.Picture them like spirits in their own projection of reality.A lot of our physical laws don't apply to them because we deal with lower vibrational levels.They are more phantom like than anything in our world.I am speaking of evolved souls in general.I might have missed some of the questions all check back later and answer them."Our universe is molded by our perception of reality",if someone is locked in a "set reality" they will never be able to see outside that box.Unless they were never locked in to begin with.How we jar our reality is by changing our thought patterns or approach to where they are constantly expanding.

Okay so is matter in thier universe have the same composition?
And what are our souls and such composed of? I like to believe that we, existing beings, are just energy moving through stationary matter in the universe.

And you're also saying that we can change our perception of reality by changing our thought patterns, and thus we can escape this universe. But can we escape it physically or only metaphysically?

Can you ask them about the anti-universe? or whatever is beyond this universe?

How did they come into our universe? And if we can't come into thier physical universe, how are they going to come into ours?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Things can't have the same chemical composition if they are percieved differently.

No because laws are different,different chemical compositon.

Are souls are made of Biosphere or ecomatter.

Beyond this universe is the Multi-verse:Layered fractions of self.

Their mental projections of self can come into ours, but the physical body of evolved souls would be subject to our laws and limitations.

We can physically and metaphysically.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Do we escape our universe metaphysically by meditation?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
No you don't but you do merge the physical and non physical aspects of self.Meditation does open your consciousness of what is possible.If you were to raise your light quotient or vibratory force to the point of pure energy or light then all you would have to do is have the intent to leave.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
How do you raise your light quotia?

Also: What do you mean by thought patterns? The way our brains process things? How can we change this? Thanks a lot.

Sorry if I'm asking too much.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a lot of it deals with energy exchanges,every interaction with somebody is either an increase or decrease in energy.Exchanges that make you feel empowered or disempowered.Learn your behavorial patterns,what are your likes dislikes, what makes you feel out of control?Know your strengths and build up your weaknesses.Learn what negative thought patterns create and what positive ones do.Conquer your fears by meating them head on and empower your self take back or resolve limitations of what is possible.Anything that gains you energy is good anything that depletes your energy is bad.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Kind of like the Karma system?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
A lot of this I speak is that of toltec knowledge.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
How do we know our light quotia is to the point where we can leave the universe metaphysically?

Is there a way you can mentally exit the world through meditation?

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
How do we know our light quotia is to the point where we can leave the universe metaphysically? When your no longer bound by its laws of limitations.

You can exit the "set reality" but you are still of the world, remote viewing.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Reading through these posts menguard someone mentioned one of their dreams. I'd like to tell you a dream I had about six years ago but I still remember. That in itself is unusual as I normally forget my dreams within hours of waking.

I was on the road out side the front of my house playing with my friends. I was holding a ship (like the ones used in the olden days. Wooden with a mast, stern etc.) My friends had to go home but I stayed out and played until I 'felt' something.
I turned around and in the sky I saw two gigantic winged figures flying across the sky. As they passed everything stopped around me. When they moved from my field of vision the sky was darkened by a fleet of saucer shaped spacecraft.

Do you think that was a dream of the Great War? And do you think that our knowledge and sense of the Ancients could be something imprinted on our genes or souls?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yes, I do feel that the Ancients are imprinted in our celluler memory banks, you very well could have looked at an ancestral memory of Earth.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

How do we know our light quotia is to the point where we can leave the universe metaphysically? When your no longer bound by its laws of limitations.

You can exit the "set reality" but you are still of the world, remote viewing.

So it'd just be like watching thier universe, or our own universe's different layers, but with our eyes closed on a couch? Because for some (obvious) reasons I don't feel like leaving the universe forever.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join