It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
"To erase doubt all we have to do is open ourselves up to new possibilities and experiences".My question to all is who keeps us in line?Is it our judicial system, military,politics,news,music or is it our solidity of mind.(Our minds can either enslave us to a description or free us from our chains.)All I ask, is stay open minded, and if your just that, no one can hold you down to a description, because you are fluid.You guys and gal's can make up your own decision's on what is what.No matter what, I have sound mind to know that you are all seeking truth.The logical mind will always seek out it's known description of the world before it travel's into (the unknown).The unknown, could lead to a death of an"old description" and a birth to a "new one".This is indeed scary for some because well, if I learned this (new description) then what do I really know about the world around me."You know just enough not to stay in a repetitive cycle of band wagon thoughts."To seek out truth you will have to meet these (old description's) head on full force no going back.And with it you will realise your potential as beings of light.You can do things that go beyond the physical description, all you have to do is let your higher self lead you.

"Logic will dictate what is known, what will the unknown dictate to you"

[edit on 2-8-2005 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I do recall, "The Ancient's" bringing up Los Angelos and Los Alamos, these were very important to their operations.Traveling back and forth to these were a constant basis."Los Angeles" was brought up quite a bit. This is suppose to be one of their largest underground facilities.I know it delt with transportation.And if I remember correctly, Los Alamos was for scientific research and also the name of the underground shuttle.L.A. is one very important asset to them.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is the first time I looked up Los Alamos and the work they do totally coincides with the work on energy/nucleaur fusion/electromagnetic propulsion.Here check out this web site:

heres the link: www.rednova.com...

Fixed web link error

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well everyone, I know everybody is "seeing" that we are getting more (conditioned) for an" unveiling".The more year's that pass expect more information being passed on t.v. programs,movies.. etc.The more we become (familiarized) with the whole alien idea the easier the transition.

Aliens are something special whether benevolent or malovent.It took a certain degree of control to ascend to a higher state of being.I bet that hybrids will be the way of the furture.Not necessarily human's but alien's hybriding themselves with others to such an extent that they create a more advanced race through genetic manipulation.Always looking to advance their overall ability.And the "hybrids" will have their reign over the so called pure species.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The ancients...hmm. Sounds like the name from an old tv show my friend used to watch. Stargate SG-1 anybody? I think this story is a tall tale.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
We will know soon enough, but for the time being all we can do is (wonder) about the world and what"we know of it".

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
From what I was told "the Ancients" value the birth process, to be "very sacred".Some of these places would be (shrines).They take the gift of life very seriously.I don't recall seeing a lot of females.Interbreeding is common between our race and theirs, from what I was told.They love the halflings as their own.They take them under their wing as soon as they are born.And when they have females it makes the lineage more reptilian.They get more pure as (generations)fade out the human gene.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hey menguard, see them again yet?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
We humans are in an (electromagnetically charged prison cell).All around us is this cell.Our government has created this prison.We are slaves to a description, a description that has bound us to obide by it's rules.And those that try to rise above it with known status get the worst shock from it to jar you back into it's reality.

It is our so called places of "higher knowledge" that keep us locked in because what they think they know is suppose to be the ultimate standard.When our government breaks up this will be a blessing in disguise.They think they know what is best for us, is this really a place of freedom/independence?They have sold us on the belief of what you see is what you get.Meaning hidden subliminals.Our Statue of Liberty is one of the many.How many out there feel we are truly free?If freedom is oppression then we are free.We the people our governed by our belief system."The people give a dictator his power".What happens when millions start waking up and know we don't need oppression to keep us in line.

Humans in there (pure state) are peacefull!QUESTION, do you feel we really need our government to stayin order?Yet centries upon centries have been governed by authorities and what has that got us?Material things and wars."I am not against a war as long as we know what we are fighting for".Do we the common people really (know) what we are fighting for?Some will say rights,privelegdes,freedom,independence,land etc.What we are fighting for is keeping us in this cell for their gain and our loss of true freedom.

[edit on 23-8-2005 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Yes but there is always an opposite for everything. So if there is peace there has to be war. And what IS peace? Peace between nations or men? Peace between men is impossible at this day and age. But, then again that doesn't mean we can't acheive ultimate peace ourselves. But how do we acheive ultimate peace? What IS peace? The opposite of war? Well, just because I don't vow to kill people doesn't mean I'm peaceful. Sometimes while talking or debating I'll get random rage and passion.

The only time I feel peacefull, really, is when I'm alone or with very very very well known people who i've known over 10 years. And then even it's just sitting and watching TV or just reading. How can we stay active and productive yet peaceful? Everything "productive" we do is to fuel this prison cell you just talked about. Going to school I constantly get crap saying I can be whoever I want to be if I try, I need to be as creative as possible.

WHY DO I NEED TO BE CREATIVE? SO THAT I CAN CREATE WAYS TO LIE TO OTHER PEOPLE RATHER THAN THE GOVERNMENT.

Whether or not you like it, that's the truth. They tell us that we can do whatever we want to put a "virtual curtain" (if you will) over all their facistic banality.

There is always that "eye candy" state we have to acheive, but we never do. So then why is there a need? To distract us from what we should really be doing.

WHICH IS, ACHEIVING A PEACEFUL STATE BUT WE CANNOT WITH THIS FACISTIC AND TRANSCENDENT GOVERNMENT.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
We can penetrate all the way through the earth.

Why would these aliens (the giants) not seek to live on another world and not this one. (they could easy).

Why would they not make their existince known to us if we can't do anything to harm them (and we sure can't mess with the extra higher races out there)

just some things.

the rest of this post is making me feel like its possible, while these parts of it are sketchy.

=Drake=

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
They are making themselves known to the few that are receptive.Things are indeed, out there as far as what we know.Just think of them like humans just a different way of living out their life.They are here like we are here, except they have more awareness of who they are.Everything is done in stages as far as meetings go.People are catching glimpses of them these are the (Shadow people) that they report seeing.We are seeing them more because Earths vibration is moving up so we are percieving these beings more and more because they are in our visual spectrum.As far as the prison cell were in this is what I viewed while in dreamscaping.Now as far as war goes, yes they are fought but when does it stop, when (we) say it does.Maybe one more World war to (quiet) the masses.The (mass consciouness) of Earth will decide what direction we move in.Our earth is the way it is because it is a (reflection) of ourselves.We have to start clearing out the (emotional baggage) that is carried by us.Why, because this (hinders) our true selves, we are such gracefull or impecable beings in our pure state.With our choices of people of light our actions have power if we take (responsibility) for those actions.The time is coming for us to be (spiritual) and learn every action has power or a destination.As far as digging deep into mother earth if this relieves pressure or stirs it only time will tell.

[edit on 24-8-2005 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Menguard I would first like to say that your experiences have an extreme similarity to mine.
About a year ago (last summer to be precise) I encountered the "reptilians" in a series of forms. In my opinion, they are not here to promote the growth of our spiritual being(our true selves). I have encountered the majority of them through possession. The first possession through myself, and the other 2 through people I know. I can devulge more information on the subject but I find that I will be eaten alive by the skeptics on these boards. The matters you speak of, in my opinion, are of great importance because they relate very much to what I have learnt and been told. The existence of these ancients you speak of is new to me however. I always perceived the watchers,annunaki,demons wtv you want to call them as an inferior drone like race...with no ability to learn from their mistakes...they don't evolve. The introduction of an overseer or superior to them is quite interesting. It creates a new type of opposition. All I can say is, don't be misled.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Heyoka,

You are more than welcome to post what you know on my thread.From what I know our future selves or celestial selves have struck an agreement with the Ancients to move forward our evolution process.The Ancients ones derive from or origin is Orions belt.

[edit on 24-8-2005 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I am rather unclear of what the alignment of these beings are. Are they attempting to aid the human race's spiritual evolution or are they trying to prevent it?

Anyhow from what I know, I am hybrid. I am the kin of yet another unwary biological abomonation. It doesn't f...... mean that I can transform into a lizard at will or underneath my skin is a thick scale coating, it simply means I originaly was very easily manipulated. With time you develop psychic resistances to these onslaughts of negative thoughts and brainwashes, excuse my bland humour but it is no friggin picnic. My first encounter with the reptilians was in late may of last year. Prior to this encounter I had very little spiritual beleif, I was "asleep" like the majority of the people in our society. A person I know, who in my opinion, suffers from the reptilians psychic corruption on a constant basis (His downfall is that he has come to like it), Introduced me to the book many have read, THE BIGGEST SECRET. I began reading this book, coming close to beleiving that the anunnaki were our creators. THIS IS BULLFLOP. That is part of their deception. If we beleive we are test tube experiments we then lose our faith, we beleive we are insignifgant and we deny our divine purposes for being on earth. Anyhow I immersed myself in this book untill one day the possession occured. My entire body seem to lose control, my appearence in the mirror remarkably changed (The coloured part of my eye seemed to begin to rotate around my pupil, metaphoricaly speaking, it was the fire of hate. I would catch glimpses of my tougne malevolently moving up and down like that of a lizards. I approached my girlfriend at the time asking her if she noticed something was wrong with me, I told her I was "changing". I approached her and I was able to see the fear in her, cursing through her veins...It's hard to describe. She then asked me to get away from her, she moved to my living room and i followed her. I told her I was losing control of myself and I needed help, that's when everything got a little deeper. No one has to take this information literlally, perceive it how you want to, It might have been two people's temporary insanity, It could be me stringing up a complex lie for absolutley no reason....BUT WHY THE F... WOULD I WASTE 20 MINUTES OF MY TIME DOING SO! Anyhow, it was like a stream of divine knowledge flowed into my ex's mind guiding her how to help me. The process was as follows: She grabbed my hands and told me to keep direct eye contact with her no matter what. Everytime I would look away i would feel their grip on me get stronger, more hatred would rise, more deception would be spoken. She then told me she was like a receptor channeling positive energies through me to break the anunnaki's control. She asked me to invision white light coming down to her shoulders, through her arms into my hands and through my body. After about an hour time, things were getting worse, I couldn't even speak because what was possesing me was trying to reassure her that i was alright and nothing was really happening...I was aware that that wasn't true because my vision was almost fading to black when I would speak and I knew those weren't my thoughts. That's when the telepathy ordeal started. Telepathy is nothing like it portayed to be. It's not as simple as communicating within each others minds. It is based on facial expression, eye contact and emotional reciprocation. I wasn't able to read her thoughts, but she was able to receive everything I was trying to get through to her. This helped greatly, because she would no longer be deceived by the possesors speech......Anyhow i'm going to wrap this up right now...There is obviously more to the story but most people will read this and say, I JUST WASTED MY TIME. I can tell you more through u2u MEnguard.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Heyoka,

Go ahead and u2me and I will write you back as far as the intricacies go on this.I will tell you what I know.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wait wait wait, if they were trying to hinder our spiritual evolution, why would they be contacting us in the first place?

And if they're trying to save us, from the Greys, (Which we know are evil), I think they have a good cause.

First of all, we don't know if the greys have any spiritual evolution coming towards them, along with any other beings. So far humans and ancients are the only ones we (I) know of that have any spirituality. Thus, the ancients are trying to save us.

Also; they wont goto another planet because they're trying to help us in our spiritual evolution rather than the greys which try to mutilate and deform our bodies.

Menguard, how do we acheive ultimate peace?

[edit on 24-8-2005 by Vinci]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What if the greys where an ancient civilization of human like creatures, who were introduced to technology by the anunnaki, who then tried to evolve through that very technology but it only led to their downfall. I'm not very sure about what role the greys play in this, but I wouldn't trust any alien species that shows up, if they show up that is.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
No "What if" games, we can't be prepared for every scenario.

But the Greys have cruel intentions, or very scientific, however you'd like to look at it. They have the Dulce base. Reagan said the only way the world will be at peace is when an alien creature threatens our human existence. I'll take his word, and assume he's talking about The Greys.

I still choose to believe the Ancients are trying to help our spiritual evoultion.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The question posed is how do we achieve the ultimate peace?

The answer to that question is ultimate acceptance."We must accept what we already know"

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join