It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Warthog,

Thank you for your input as well, this is some interesting stuff that is being brought before my attention.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't think I'm going to go around and ask if there's an underground train system...there's nothing one could do to not sound like a lunatic...and I happen to like my job.

I just read these boards for entertainment, and every once in a while there's an interesting read.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Tjesus,

No promblem, I just thought if you had a bud that you could ask without making you to be a nut.That's all right who knows maybe down the road you will pick up some valuable information on this or something else.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There are things I don't have clearance for, but it's understandable. I wouldn't expect anything creepy to be happening on the cape...

I agree weird things have come from other "secret" military installments, but I highly doubt it has anything to do with aliens, just human technology.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well, If our planet is alive that means it has" awareness "of itself.And if it's "aware" it must have a soul.So maybe the earth , is at her own ascension process also.And we are nothing more than tuned in on our basic soul level with her.We coincide with her vibration/frequency.But if we all ascend to higher state of being.Then mother earth does to because we are her inhabitants.She nurtures us with her nutrients.We take care of her, well not doing to fine of a job so far.Our power players have hindered our ascension process with our repetitve/destruction.So we need for them to get past the war thing as a full time job.With countless planets out there, we must exist in any form we choose.If the mind is the only limitation then perhaps we are governed by its laws, which is always shifting.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
When I talked with The Ancients, they told me I was a "fifth level initiate".What this means I am still conteplating. If anybody has any ideas my ears are open to suggestion.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The newest weapon that our government has is "sub-particle weapons".Well, I don't have the detailed information just the word usage.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
So when we will move to the 4th dimension? and you know that they are desperate and in desperate time you do desperate measures.If they realise that we are moving to the 4th density wont they destroy us?

hmm i hope this hasen't been mentioned but this IS the 4th demention

and acording to rod serling the twilight zone is the fith demtnion (sorry bout all the spelling problems im not felling well)

but if what your saying is infact true then the machine you speak of must have some recognizable charicteristics. what powers it?

from the little information youve presented on this HARP i can make the assumption that it is some sort of an extra demensinal transport thingy that use's anti matter and the naturral energy of imploding star's to time travel? hmmm if that is true than why haven't these so called anicent's rebelled against the reptiles. im not a skeptic i belive tons of (explicit deleted
) but even with all your information though fascinating hasen't won me over sorry

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The newest weapon that our government has is "sub-particle weapons".Well, I don't have the detailed information just the word usage.

okay just a warning im really sorry about the spelling just try an ignore it okay? thnx

ahh some how i misssed this

as those of you who knew me as samel know i am "quite keen" (bill) on weapons and from my reaserche into advance weapons programs and star wars
i can make the assumption this has some thing to do with shooting
1 anti matter particles kept stable by a magnetic force at an immense speed being kep seperate from + matter by means of magentism
or
2 an advanced nuclear gun
vis a vi one that could fire two charged particles at eachother producing a beam that could be on scale with a sort of "death ray"
in that it would ignite all flamable matter it touches while remaining invisable

but these are just ideas it could be something compleatly diffren't or you could be insane but i doubt that.
besides i could be insane to quote jonny from jthm "thats the sh1t of it you know the crazy guy who dosen't know he's crazy"

oh and t_j i sure hope you don't tell those kids to get off the drugs that will just mess them up m ore. ad look just because some one knows more about something in this case quantom physics dosen't mean there drugged up ok?

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Damion_gringe]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Not trying to win over "anybody" just trying to inform.I believe it is electromagnetic wave frequencies/vibrations.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
nvm
all im saying is the information you presented while fascinating is still missing vital points.
look i want to belive you as you can see im fascinated with what your saying but some concreat evedence woulden't hurt

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
oops nm delete this

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
No harm,no foul,

If I misunderstood, it happens won't be the first time and won't be the last.LOL, I think humans are the most complex creatures on earth, because we make things harder then they have to be. Aliens, are the most simplistic.;why because they advanced to such a degree that it'simplicity.We as humans are pretty dense, therefore complex by our solidity of mind.It's not our fault were on a" low vibration",it's our choice.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

fascinating youve stated many very philisophical things and ideas. i'll ask my rabbi about any kabbalistic things like dat. you knows like... damn whats the word? when something says something but represents something else? damn

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think the word is acronym, not for total sure though.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
*snaps* acroynm THATS it!!! thanks well yea the sepher yetzriahs full of them.
but any ways on to the subject of the HARP what did it look like? metal or another substance?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think it was some type of alloy or metal just don't know for sure.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
understanable but in the center was it like a stargate vortex or more of a mortal kombat swirl.... sorry im just out of describing words and big ones to

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
understanable but in the center was it like a stargate vortex or more of a mortal kombat swirl.... sorry im just out of describing words and big ones to

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The color looked like a purple or bluish purple.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join