It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
and it was essentialy a worm hole?

was there any odd runes on it?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
No a lot of these tunnels, were brand new I guess you could say, just indentations into the molten rock.Not completed, just started to create new tunnels.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
fascinating...and was it warm in the tunnels or is there a cooling system?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It wouldn't take to long for the tunnels to cools down, they would usually leam them over night.It does make the molten rock look like marble.The Harp would also turn a very amber white color when about to overheat.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
but then they must not be made of metal unless they have some sort of insti;ation in them

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Harp would get too hot to handle, thats why they dug in short five- second incraments or so.They could tell when it was about to overheat.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
this is amazing

okay next question

did the ancients speak english? or did they comunicate through telekinisi
right now i am imagining them like the canabits from to serve man

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
"The Ancients" have their own native tongue that sounds snake-like yet, I was told that it was hard for our bodies to hold their frequency.Or that it was to high pitched for humans ,when pronouncing certain sounds our words.But, they have telepathic capabilities.When speaking to one another they would speak in their native tongue.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
ahh ha
they speak a reptillian languge! that would make sense if they were a reptilian ofshoot or servent race

alright so did they express emotion when they talked?

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Damion_gringe]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yes, they do emphasize words like we do, and these interdimensionals are capable of emotions or impulse.I did see one burn himself on the Harp machine and that was kind of comical.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hmmm thats pecuiliar.... okay next question

could you notice any rank or classamong them was there a working clas ad a ruling class or..

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There is the "WARRIOR CLASS" and the "SPIRITUAL SCIENTISTS".The warrior's pull rank over the spiritual scientists , but they know the importance of the civilians.I would say that their society consists more of civilians then it does the Warrior's.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
"Nothing shifts the disposition of man, except through the will of the divine "-Menguard

"The hearts of men will unlock the chambers of infinite"-Menguard

"Learn to live, without living and you will know what it is to exist"-Menguard

"The ego leads to disharmony, which leads to limited intelligence
-Menguard

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Who will lead the men and woman out of the path of destruction?Will it be our scientist's,government,anthropologist's, or the mind of the "free thinker" that will lead to (new horizons). I have seen thing's that are impressioned into our physical world.These impressions, are things to come or have been done, just depends on the angle you approach it. I have seen people's projects glow with an awareness of illumination.Catalyst's to new beginnings.Our state of mind is moving forward because our past is being rediscovered.Our past, is now being the momentum we need to move forward.Our simplicity, depends on our state of being.I hope that all will come to the conclusion that our consciousness is (priceless.)Our awareness, is the solution to the promblem.We have to quit second guessing ourselve's and (know) that we have the answers already built-in.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
MENGAURD, any new news here? what has been going on with your astral travels?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Nothing new just conteplating old impressions, I will add more on this when I get more information.By the way good to hear from you GREGNOW

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ok, cool. i wasn't be smart as i have made it clear that i can't believe in everything you say (or others) without more proof, but i do believe in astral travel and that there is more going on then meets then eye on all type of different things, so i am interested in what you have to say.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think I will go through the stargate, steal a death glider and go looking for Atlantis, the city sized spaceship built by the Ancients.
Opps, that isn't real is it?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
No this is of earth yet not earthly because we can't penetrate the earths molten rock.When I say they live in the center of it I mean the center.They produce shifts that create destructon yet balance out mother earth so she doesn't have too counterbalance us.If she does it the magnitude is at her discretion.But being they live here to they like to have control of it.

Sorry, but I hope that they have very thick skin, since they live in a zone comprised of molten heavy metals and incredible pressure. I have a very hard time with beings that live in the center of the earth.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
why did i waste my time and read this thread? and why am i asking where they put all their poop and waste? wait a minute......i can probably answer this.....they don't have any or they make a huge tunnel, probably that could fit a 10 story building, into the center of the earth which no one can penetrate....am i right? no i'm wrong

i lost interest after reading page one, i just don't see how this got so popular am i missing something?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join