It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ahhh, being a physicist watching some people attempt to talk about quantum effects and various realities is amusing.

Also, once being a kid, this thread reminded me of what life was like on drugs. I would suggest to cease whatever you're smoking and/or injecting.

If you fixed up your grammar, you may be able to write a science fiction novel, though. Maybe even write a sci-fi show, there's a need for a good sci-fi series...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
T jesus,

You have your knowledge ,I have mine.And no my friend, I have a family to raise and support. So I don't think drugs are the way to go.I am not a kid an older kid I guess but not a kid.That just depends on what age bracket would you consider to be a kid?I don't have time to tell fabrications of my life experiences ,just what took place.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by menguard]

[edit on 20-7-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
T jesus,

You have your knowledge I have mine.And no my friend I have a family to raise and support, so I don't think drugs are the way to go.I am not a kid an older kid I guess but not a kid.That just depends on what age bracket would you consider to be a kid?I don't have time to tell fabrications of my life experiences just what took place.

Except my knowledge is through experimentation, observation, mathematics...yours is based off a trip.

Well, if you have a family, I just hope you don't feed this garbage to your kid(s) and scare the living crap out of them, for their own benefit. We fill their head with enough nonsense of Santa, Easter bunny, tooth fairies, disney characters, religion...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
T_J> Let the kids have their toys.
The more they play the more they get themselfes confused, making them sound less and less serious, making people think they indeed aren't serious at all, creating some playroom for us big kids. So you see, it's all good.

Anyways, talking about the 4th dimension isn't even quantum physics right, just ordinary GR? Hehe, I remember learning that when I was 16, and since then I've tried to learn as much as possible on the subject (physics). Now I'd like to call myself an amateur physicist.
Where was I? Oh yeah, I was gonna force my beliefs on that guy.

Menguard> About the Matrix theory. There's an aspect of physics that Einstein himself was madly in love with that correspond with the Matrix theory on many levels. And that's the belief of a 'Deterministic universe'. In labor terms it's 'Every event in the universe was decided the moment it was created'. An example, whatever you do today, tomorrow will be destined, it was written in stone the moment the universe was created.

This theory is kinda outdated, but I'll continue to believe in it until I learn some more of that quantum physics.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
The more they play the more they get themselfes confused, making them sound less and less serious, making people think they indeed aren't serious at all, creating some playroom for us big kids. So you see, it's all good.

Anyways, talking about the 4th dimension isn't even quantum physics right, just ordinary GR? Hehe, I remember learning that when I was 16, and since then I've tried to learn as much as possible on the subject (physics). Now I'd like to call myself an amateur physicist.

Menguard> About the Matrix theory. There's an aspect of physics that Einstein himself was madly in love with that correspond with the Matrix theory on many levels. And that's the belief of a 'Deterministic universe'. In labor terms it's 'Every event in the universe was decided the moment it was created'. An example, whatever you do today, tomorrow will be destined, it was written in stone the moment the universe was created.

This theory is kinda outdated, but I'll continue to believe in it until I learn some more of that quantum physics.

I always have comments to say, basically to every thread
... but this one needed it, I believe.

Well, talking about dimensions can infact be quantum, if you're talking about String Theory, which I don't really buy into. The quantum stuff I mentioned was when people were talking about singularities...talking of 4th dimension is general relativity...

What aspect of GR did you learn? The math can get very hairy, if you could do the math at age 16...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My knowledge is through experience, if experience is no longer needed why do anything at all."Those who open themselves up to new possibilities and experiences will erase doubt."And as far as it being crap,this maybe your interpretation of it that's all right we are all allowed to have our own point of view.But ,I hardly think my spiritual encounters and physical ones are of crap.I guess you could say I am more of a spiritual scientist then anything.I believe learning only happens when you experience down to your very core of being.I like Quantum physics, but I think Meta-physics is more my taste.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by T_Jesus

Originally posted by Drexon

I always have comments to say, basically to every thread
... but this one needed it, I believe.

Well, talking about dimensions can infact be quantum, if you're talking about String Theory, which I don't really buy into. The quantum stuff I mentioned was when people were talking about singularities...talking of 4th dimension is general relativity...

What aspect of GR did you learn? The math can get very hairy, if you could do the math at age 16...

Hehe, sorry, not a math guy. I'm good at visualising though. I even figured out that there should exist gravitational lenses around heavy objects before I heard of them.
Oh yeah, had a little theory on that too. Lets see... if a supernova exploded, or really anything that would create a sudden gratitational lense, couldn't you by looking at the surrounding stars of that supernova (or whatever) find out if gravitation moves at infinite speed or 'merely' the speed of light? Ofcourse I think it would be difficult to do this, but you know, worth a try.

Aaanyways, I noticed that you in another thread basically think that UFOs are a human invention, probably some US crafts under it's testing stages? May I challange that a bit?
What the heck would those craft be doing in northern Sweden, a military state, yes, but one with a very small budget, and the land that currently inhabits the world record for not going to war for the longest time too, I ask you that.
Our country is as infested by UFOs as any other country in the world I imagine. I say this because I'm ofcourse better updated on the Swedish UFO scene than any other country. So I'm just gonna say no, it's not a US military aircraft, but I'll agree that perhaps more UFO sightings in the state are military crafts undergoing testing.

I feel I've been posting my sighting all over this board, but here's a short version. 2 lights that looked like stars. No sound. Cloaking device that logically suggests it needs light to work properly, what I saw was something simular to the dark blue sky background but constantly shifting. The whole thing was very stealthy and if I hadn't been looking at that spot just then it would definately have just passed by unnoticed.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If others are not able to experience it, I would say that most people will be critics of the ordeal.

When you're in the sciences, you publish papers, and from those papers, other people can reproduce your results. As a matter of fact I'm here now because I am writing a paper to be published right now...just having a block at the moment. Sometimes chuckles loosen me up a bit...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
T jesus,

What are you writing on?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
T-Jesus, if you like to chuckle then perhaps you might get one off this.

4th dimension = time between distances

nth dimension= frequency

I was told that by many collegues that Nth dimension sounds about right. Many of them have had years of sciences and math. If you really think about it, how else would you be able to cross over to another dimension other then using a frequency change. Frequency as in the level of vibrations that molecules vibrate.

Hope i cheered you up

-Aza

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Menguard, I am working on the dielectric properties of JSC Mars simulant soil, and corrolating water absorbance to dielectrics. Hopefully in the near future a probe can be sent to Mars and a robot will be doing these measurements to find out if the missing water on Mars is absorbed in the soil (our best idea). The only data we have on the dielectrics of Martian soil is through satellites bouncing radar off the surface, which is fairly inaccurate.

There are a few other projects I am also doing, but this will be a few papers...so, it's my main focus.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What are some others you are working on out of sheer curiosity?What is the purpose of testing the water?Is it to check and see if the planet is harvestable?lol, this may not be it let me know.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

What are some others you are working on out of sheer curiosity?What is the purpose of testing the water?Is it to check and see if the planet is harvestable?lol, this may not be it let me know.

Other projects are investigating the same properties of Lunar soil, the same properties of some insulators that'll be used on shuttles (minus the water absorbtion stuff - just dielectrics), solar panels for robots (applying electric fields to completely remove "dust" from the solar panels so they actually work and don't degrade over time - etching efficient patterns onto ITO).

No...Mars is pretty much a dead place...it's just good to know about its past, and certainly if water is found absorbed in the soil, it may be a place where life could be, or fossils, or anything that indicates there was life there, haha.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Menguard

Very interesting thread, but I can't help feeling that you may have been taken in by some of the mentalist literature / websites out there.

Like this one.

It goes into all that stuff on DNA upgrades, expanding universe/shrinking time.

Not really for me.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The details, I got were from the Ancients.But it does make sense for my words or descriptions to reach the same conclusion.Truth is truth no matter how you want to write it.But thanks for replying.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The life we live wavers, like that of an ocean.We are always being moved by currents that lead us into another current.Where will our last current lead us?Will the last current bring us back into our childhood current, where the current is unmeasurable and awe inspiring?Or is their no current at all and we are stationary and things are passing by us.Are we moving with the tide or is time stationary only to be a fleeting image that is seen yet remembered?Time is a human characteristic that defines a measurement of existance.If we exist on a physical level is that level defined properly even if we are eternal.Does time serve for our behalf or only our hinderence of reality?To move beyond the time concept all we would be living is a constant state of deja vu?Or would the present, just be a memory that seems to co-exist at the same time?What happens when the time concept is no more.That means no jugements being placed at people because the day would be new.Without a reference point to point out time that passed and our time regiment would seem to deplete.We would "live free" without any preconcieved notions of progress.Due to the point of time as a reference.Only the memory of the ["NOW "]would serve us.Other than that, it would be nothing more than a fleeting image in the memory banks to rellive.This reminds me of the movie," Groundshog day" where he keeps reliving the same day.Will time be sufficient when we can move around it or bend it to our will?Or is time just a three dimesional grid that keeps us programmed to that (vibration/frequency)?Look at the news it just triggers this gridlock.Not only that for those that don't know they feed you a reality that is locked in by your subconscious and our thoughts manifest their play.How by coming into reality.I am certained that if people "know" their potential as creators, they would not be manifesting the plays of our daytime soap operas that being the news into reality by taking that garbage as reality.All we do is reinforce that low vibration , whether we know it or not.What's that saying, out of sight/site out of mind.
" We are what we hate".Well with this knowledge of knowing, its apparent that we believe what we see without question?If this is the case then maybe the only sufficient reality is a feeling.How do you feel when these shows our projected out?And I don't mean how you think you feel .What gut feeling takes place when these three dimensional gridlocks happen?

[edit on 26-7-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have memory recall of Nasa having an underground transit, that seems to be a huge white transit for transportation of some type.This thing is big and there is american flags placed on the walls.There seems to be different sanctions of these transits. I had viewed this while out of body.Does anybody have any information on this?More will come back to me it just seems this is all I have for now.If anybody has any links, I am" more than interested", than looking at them.There are also symbols placed on them that I want to say are triangle like symbols.But the first section only deals with U.S symbols.Any information regarding this is more than helpful.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Ahh the triangle symbol...
www.subversiveelement.com...

It seems that the govt is still dealing with the greys\reptilians.Red the dulce files(google it).YOu know what it is all going to our creators plan.REad the revelations and also if you do OOBE and meet with hte ancients or reptilians ask them what do they think aobut the revelations.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I have memory recall of Nasa having an underground transit, that seems to be a huge white transit for transportation of some type.This thing is big and there is american flags placed on the walls.There seems to be different sanctions of these transits. I had viewed this while out of body.Does anybody have any information on this?More will come back to me it just seems this is all I have for now.If anybody has any links, I am" more than interested", than looking at them.There are also symbols placed on them that I want to say are triangle like symbols.But the first section only deals with U.S symbols.Any information regarding this is more than helpful.

I haven't worked at NASA for too long, but I can tell you this. Either a) it doesn't exist or b) no one, even the head of the lab (Dr Calle) has security clearance for it. I'm going towards option a.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Tjesus,

You are a good source my friend, this Nasa deal probably correalates to some military structure but not for total sure.If anybody does know about it I am sure it's tied into some high ups that are thought as myths.The farther you go down in the tunnel station, the less Nasa stuff there is.If you can ask around if you would at your work without sounding like a lunatic, you know what I mean.Lol, thanks-Menguard

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join