It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote:How many of you believe that galactic federation exists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
Even so EarthSister what is the remaining members goal with us in mind. Why not show face rather then slink around and have masses speculate what is going on or be totally clueless. Sounds kind of shady for a group of benevolent invaders.

Asathoth

Their main goal in being here is to build a diplomatic relationship with our world. Their current efforts in human contact are on bringing "true" awareness of alien life to humanity. That means that if they show themselves to us or we otherwise detect them, and we will only think they are something else, such as monsters, or if we would believe anything the govts and its agents tell us to believe about them, then it's not working yet. If the public can still be so misled in so many different directions about them, then it's not going to work yet.

Their slinking is the natural way of personal individual contact between all races- out of body/communication by telepathy because we cannot share the same atmosphere. It is also physically being forced upon the races by the leading govts to keep their crafts hidden. The aliens are not welcome here- they are shot at and framed for crimes. But it is blackmail against them that is the most powerful tool to keep them from carelessly showing up. The victims of the blackmail are the individual humans the aliens make progressive contact with. When the alien races successfully approach a human and begin to teach him things that will help educate others and start changing the way we allow our world to be run, as soon as that person is found out he is in danger from no limit of govt control under the excuse of National Security.

There are many problems to the aliens just showing up. One is that people don't know what they are witnessing when they witness it. Another is that it would cement current beliefs about them, almost all of which are wrong. The powers on Earth are actively misrepresenting all evidence and destroying the reputation of all other life wherever and however possible. They do it with agents disguised as alien experiencers planted all along the grapevine to gather information on real experiencers. And they do it by seducing and/or personally threatening those who become popular leaders in the field. And they do it by planting copious false evidence to be publicly debunked. For every true alien experiencer who is any threat to govt secrets, there is a team of agents actively harassing and discrediting him to make him comply.

True evidence of alien life is being preserved by the aliens and closely protected from misuse that always occurs in the hands the leading govts and their agents, but there is a great deal of evidence on our planet and everyone can see it- most just don't recognize it for what it is yet, and are waiting for their govt to give the OKAY. The aliens also protect their human contacts as much as possible by not giving them any physical evidence that can name them as a threat to govt secrets. This is what is creating all the slinking and secrecy. If you were being professionally framed for the crimes attributed to the alien races, you would not show up at the time and place, but you would try to secretly get information in through individuals.

Right now, no matter what evidence we witness, we still opt to believe whatever our leading "professionals" tell us to believe about it, and we don't trust the aliens or what they tell us. When enough more humans take the initiative to stand up against the leading govts and defiantly open contact with the alien races anyway, and find out what the aliens are really like, there will be nothing to stop us from advancing life on Earth and joining our local group of worlds. We should have on Earth the same kind of peace and progress the other races have.

Education through individuals has been progressing well for a long time, even though you don't hear all about it yet, and the organization of visiting races is preparing to make open contact with Earth through one nation, which is Japan. The aliens asked the USA first, but the USA refused. The USA is the worst offender of the visiting races and has the most to lose and the most to hide- that's why they refused.

[edit on 6/7/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Paul_Richard, I really liked your posts
That is pretty much how I believe things are with GF. I also do agree that Greys are not spiritual in the sense their souls are less developed than those of many people on Earth. I think so because in many occult orders summoning of such beings is not considered very dangerour, neither many precautions are needed. I have heard that it is done in La Vay's Church, O.T.O. and even in the Masonic Lodge. I believe the original invocation ritual was developed by Aleister Crowley, who refers to them as Lams. I even know that there is a Cult of the Lams nowadays, which is a pity, of course. Anyways, I will try to find something on the net about it, so I can provide a link. I read about Lams in several Crowley's books (including Moonchild - I recommend it to everybody) and I was told about Lams invocations by a friend in O.T.O.

Anyways, I haven't tried it myself and I am not planning on it...

Btw, I am new here. Can anyone tell me how to put a picture as an Avatar? Thanks a lot!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
www.boudillion.com...

Ok, here is something I found. I haven't read it, but unfortunately it does not look very promising at first glance.... This report looks to make some naive reference between Crowley and Satanism, which, of course, is nonsense. Anyways, it is worth checking it - there are some Crowley's drawings of Lams.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
i think your wacked dude this is directed to the guy who started the thread, but ive heard a number of people say that you have the most outlandish ideas that usually turn out to be nothing but sci fi, we want sci fact not some stupid idea that some nerd dreamed up in his basement

sorry to the moderators

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
i think your wacked dude this is directed to the guy who started the thread, but ive heard a number of people say that you have the most outlandish ideas that usually turn out to be nothing but sci fi, we want sci fact not some stupid idea that some nerd dreamed up in his basement

sorry to the moderators

Hey, semperfi! Don't talk to my friend warthog that way. Your useless post has no merit and adds nothing to this discussion. Why did you bother?

Sorry to the mods doesn't cut it. You insulted warthog, not the mods.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

sorry to the moderators

Coming from someone that has a sci fi avatar. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
well yes im sorry but as to my avatar i belive in a real star gate, and that the gove already is in possession of this artafact, pardon my spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So you believe in your Scifi, but rip on someone else for a different scifi?

You don't need to tell us you are new we can tell.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

well yes im sorry but as to my avatar i belive in a real star gate, and that the gove already is in possession of this artafact, pardon my spelling

The hunter gets hunted
.Seriously it's up to you weather to believe it or not but i must say that truth is always stranger than fiction.Consider this famous MIB movie line:.1500 hundread yrs ago everbody knew that the earth was the center of the universe,500 yrs ago everbody knew the earth was flat,by today you know that the GF exists.Imagine what you would know tommorow.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi Malkut,

Thanks for your input. I assume that you have overcome your uploading problem.

You are right; there is a strong similarity between the Lams and the Zetan-Greys. It appears that Crowley dabbled in the channeling of aliens spirits.

There are many intuitives who do this.

A spirit is a spirit, no matter how it may make itself appear. The same rules apply to everyone (Universal Law). We are all limited by our ability to ascend into The Light (after we transition) by our spiritual development. It's the level of evolution which is important, not whether the spirit is alien or not.

Originally posted by warthog911
...truth is always stranger than fiction.

Right on Warthog911!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Provide one just ONE piece of tangible eviendence and I wont laugh my ass off at the thought of such crap.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
my .02 is that there is life on other planets, and we have been visited, but I don't see how they would have institutions like we do.

its a phenomena of recent earth history, the UN and things like that. We can't even be sure if other life forms breathe oxygen, need light to see, have sexual reproduction, are carbon based, etc etc, so IMO its unlikely they have organizational structure and institutions similar to ours.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Exactly the point, aliens wouldn't have organizations or even act like us at all if they evolved in diffrent star systems. What's even worse is you assume they act like how we do RIGHT now (UN..etc), none the less in the past or future. I mean they could breathe methane, and do/act/be like who knows what, the point is we really can't know without evidence.

We can only fantasize these aliens out of our own human experience, and think they'd act/think like humans, just are aliens which is incredibly illogical. Even if they were completley human-like, what if they evolved past the point of needing orgainzations and allies and who knows what?

Of course, am I just using human logic to explain the existance of non-human logic? It's a paradox.. therefore.. if there is no evidence, then I can't belive in such a thing.

I'll just laugh at you guys.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If they are spiritual they will come together to rid ignorance of races and realities.They will make a clear commune there first agenda.They will enlighten us of our heritage.They will tell us about the laws of oneness and the universal laws to abide by.They will totally pull us out of the stone age so to speak.They will be deliverers of freedom to our true selves,they will guide us without interfering."We want answers then we have to ask the right questions."The truth is we have all the knowledge we just have to tap into our true selves to get it.Our Earth is becoming the center of attention in the vast sea of awareness.We are hooking back up to our ancestral and future selves.History repeats itself over and over until the connection is made on many levels.Once our coglomerate energy on earth reaches a certain point of attainment then gurantee for disclosure,but by then we will have already arrived at the point that it doesn't matter.We will already know our capabilities of our true selves.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
If they are spiritual they will come together to rid ignorance of races and realities.They will make a clear commune there first agenda.They will enlighten us of our heritage.They will tell us about the laws of oneness and the universal laws to abide by.They will totally pull us out of the stone age so to speak.They will be deliverers of freedom to our true selves,they will guide us without interfering."We want answers then we have to ask the right questions."The truth is we have all the knowledge we just have to tap into our true selves to get it.Our Earth is becoming the center of attention in the vast sea of awareness.We are hooking back up to our ancestral and future selves.History repeats itself over and over until the connection is made on many levels.Once our coglomerate energy on earth reaches a certain point of attainment then gurantee for disclosure,but by then we will have already arrived at the point that it doesn't matter.We will already know our capabilities of our true selves.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by menguard]

I really wish there was a forum with people discussing these things with some intellegence and of course evidence to back it up.

I mean menguard my spiritual warrior, Do you really think as your typing that you saying anything worth reading? Do you really think people listen to what you type and suddenly have their lives changed? Do people really enjoy having to skip over nonsense posts every other post?

I am SpiritOrbGodEnlightener. God is a giant onion of which we all live in, god is always a giant onion and will unite the world with peace. I love all, we live inside an onion of truth and spiritual knowledge. I am loving and teaching you the TRUTH. The onion is the true spiritway, gather your spirit feathers and come with me to summon the onion of true power. Fly through your out of bodies, bring them to the onion we will live then in peace. When shall you learn.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ksnazdnzon, do you have anything to offer the conversation or are you content with just laughing at people?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I am speaking from my experiences with spirit,it's okay not to agree with me I like free will for that very reason.You will know truth when you here it because it will resonate within you.But so you know I have been taught many truths through my own enlightment process called life.If you have had many out of body experiences you will know there is no limit to the things we can do.I just want everybody to know there is no limitations as people of light.And that we are so close to being free from mundane ideas,the norm so to speak.I can tell I reached you and that is enough for me.It shows your heart is open for truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
uh uh,

so many happy friendly alien species around and i had to bump into the only scary ones

Paul_Richard that is the same conclusion i came to.....not that im sure or anything but the greys are definately baaaad karma, good thing they can be kept at a distance.
Im not sure if they can be considered "evil", i perceived them as being completely soulless, cold, 100% scientific and definately telepathic.

They must have a research lab around here

Never ever did i come across any other alien species....not saying they dont exist, some of them probably even have a "galactic federation" or two somewhere in the universe .

....well ill keep looking...

Ksnazdnzon : funny thing you talk about onions.....why dont you peel off a layer or two

[edit on 8-6-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi Nukunuku,

Oh yeah... the Greys are bad karma all right.

To be soul-less IS to be evil.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yeah, anyways.

I thought it was against the policy of this site to post things knowningly untrue. But if your aloud to belive anything without any evidence, how can you break that rule? Can't you just always say you belive in it? Like I do with giant onions?

I mean, you'll hear it. It will resonate in your soul, the time will come. Onions are here, and they are god. I speak from experience.. I've had dreams with onions. The onion dreams are wonderful spiritual experiences, God is onion.

Anyways the whole point is that, It really interferes with discussions if people don't have to have evidence. What I'm trying to say is anything is possible.. even that onions are god, but without even effort at evidence or proof you could alter your reality in anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join