It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote:How many of you believe that galactic federation exists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
My first vote round was in FEb 2005 in which i asked weather reptilians are evil or not and the answer was evil.NOw this is my second mini experiment.Google galactic federation for more info.
So how many of you believe that a federation of 218 alien races comprising of 5200+ star systems have heard our help and have come out to destroy the evil grey\dracos\shadow govt scum and do disclosure. I got the knowledge of GF from earthsister,i wonder is there are ats members who have been contacted the the Gf?.Anyways i find it hard to believe as if Gf was true then there woud be no third anti christ,no fake alien or real alien invasion and no second comming.It would mean the the bible flopped and we can change our fate and destiny which imo is impossible as astrology proves everyting is already written.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Personally I think it's absolute garbage...

Heck, most of the names are taken right out of Sci-Fi, as is the concept.
There may be just such an organization in essence, but I doubt any of us Earthlings know the names (i.e. what they call themselves) of even ONE such member race. I think it's sheer fantasy...

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The only way you'll get any positive votes is by using a Diebold machine.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
personally i believe that there is something like "a" galactic federation. but what i don't know is what it is composed of and number might not be entirely accurate.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think there is something similar, but the humans aren't in on it though.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
No, it's complete garbage created by somebody. It's fantasy. They might not even know they made it all up either, it may have been some dream they had.

Either way it's complete garbage with no evidence or even logic to it at all. It's not even logical to think that aliens would even think under human logic in the first place, why would they know what a federation is?
Mabye it's a )&^=^+ instead?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
its not a galactic federatioin, its a solar federation.

And whales are considered the intelligent species on this earth not us, so they are in it and we are not. We're right behind pigs and dolphins on the waiting list

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
May exist, may not...

I once got an Elite SAS guy to look into something called "The Travellers Society" as I once "accidently" got into into "someones" computer on the Net and, well, the SAS guy came back quite scared and basically told me he "doesn't want to go there"...gave me the file then I didn't hear from him again

Basically is was a "game" that even he couldn't "get in" - it basically gave advise on "travellers" visiting Earth - what viruses were around that could kill, the roles people play in society etc etc...very interesting stuff

I would have put it down to "fiction", however there were real companies "intermingled" with all the fictional stuff - companies that were into fibre optics etc (10 yrs ago).

From what I found out the TS was made into a "game" and put 100% in the public face and, as most of you will be aware of - to hide the most secret society is to make it public in "some other format".

So, does a GF exist? Dunno...but what I found out years ago certainly "points" to something like that.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The so-called "Galactic Federation," which has various other names like "The Committee" and the "Galactic Confederation," does not exist in the physical sense. It is promoted by certain remote viewers (like Courtney Brown) and alien spirit channelers (like our own EarthSister/Nancy) who are deceived by alien Group Entities into believing in this mythical organization of benign, allied systems.

A common argument as to why the so-called Federation or Confederation does not stop the Zetan-aliens from their abduction abuse, is because of the Prime Directive of Non-Interference -- an idea taken right out of science fiction (Star Trek).

Let's suppose for a moment that a Confederation did in fact exist. If it does not strive to end heinous crimes against innocents in its domain, then it is a useless organization and not one worthy of being recognized.

The Galactic Confederation, under various guises, is a candy-coated idea that appeals to many people (like many New Agers) who wish to think they are living in a safe and protected environment. Those of us who have done some in-depth investigation on the subject, know differently. A much more accurate perspective is that this planet is subtly dominated and harvested by aliens that stem from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

A more appropriate name for the allied systems in the Milky Way Galaxy that have interstellar flight capability, is The Zetan Empire, as these are the aliens behind all the reported kidnappings for breeding, slavery, dissection, experimentation, etc.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
We are just entering the age of the light and to the federation we are but small children. We have a long way to go...but I truley believe that our supreme creator is and always has been looking out for us, much as parents look after there children until the time when they can handle them selves on there own.

Love is the only answer

-Goddess-

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Yes there is a 'galactic federation' of beings in the universe.

And human beings belong to such an organization, in fact we are the ones who have coined that term. Other beings refer to the gf by other names and means and that's fine.

From the lack of physical proof concerning Extraterrestrial Intelligence, I'd say that most beings are of a non-physical existence, living interdimensional and are more energy/psychically based in composition - my partner experienced an orgasm while dreaming the other night, now the interesting thing was that a childlike entity was stimulating a part of her foot at the time. She felt that this being was physically very young but 1,000 of years old in terms of maturity!

Science is going to have to embrace spiritual/psychic phenomena and find ways to study and reproduce results, other than through Newtonian Physics, if we are ever to truely understand ET.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yes, for more on this read "COSMIC VOYAGE" by Courtney Brown.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Paul richard you know soo much.Do you work in the secret govt?.I hope you are wrong cuz i dont want to see "war of the worlds" and our creators saving us who have played god and destroyed us 6 times already according to the lacerta files.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
No.

I believe there's life elsewhere, and probably intelligent life, using Drake's Equation if nothing else. But I don't believe that any of these other Spaceship Guys have contacted us (although they might have) and I don't see any evidence for any sort of "galactic federation", either.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yes.

They kicked me out after my attempted coup.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Personally I think it's absolute garbage...

Heck, most of the names are taken right out of Sci-Fi, as is the concept.
There may be just such an organization in essence, but I doubt any of us Earthlings know the names (i.e. what they call themselves) of even ONE such member race. I think it's sheer fantasy...

"A common argument as to why the so-called Federation or Confederation does not stop the Zetan-aliens from their abduction abuse, is because of the Prime Directive of Non-Interference -- an idea taken right out of science fiction (Star Trek). "

the thought that aliens would organize in a similar fashion to our earthly institutions is foolhardy at best. next, we'll hear about the senator who is plotting a seperatist movement and clone troopers

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Paul Richard you know soo much.Do you work in the secret govt?.I hope you are wrong cuz i don't want to see "war of the worlds" and our creators saving us who have played god and destroyed us 6 times already according to the lacerta files.

Thanks for the compliment.

BTW, regarding your signature phrase, I'm not sure that nonexistence is bliss, as the process of becoming nonexistent is a very important issue. Those that I communicate with who are on the Other Side say that retrogression away from The Light and into oblivion is the most painful thing a soul can go through.

Do I work in the secret government?

No.

If I did, I wouldn't be promoting the less popular, yet realistic appraisal about the Zetan-aliens. Government agents, a number of which I have debated before in other forums, generally promote the idea that the alien's technology is all that matters. It's the old "power for its own sake" ideology.

Regarding a 'War of the Worlds' scenario, it has already occurred here about fourteen thousand years ago. The Atlanteans attempted their own "War of Independence" against the Zetan Empire...and lost. The Zetans retaliated with a nuclear attack that was so horrific that it not only destroyed the Atlantean civilization but also caused The Great Flood (which is documented in various ancient cultures) and the tilting of this world on its axis.

Contrary to what many geologists espouse, the world does not automatically tilt on its axis every so often due to normal geological processes. A horrendous disturbance, like a comet hitting the planet or a nuclear holocaust, makes it occur.

Within the ancient India epics called The Mahabharata and the Drona Parva there is mention of a conflict between the Atlantean Empire and India which entailed the use of high-tech weapons that bear a close resemblance to our current understanding of nuclear devices. Atlantean weapons were known to be able to destroy an entire city

Evidence of Ancient Atomic Warfare

One of the reasons why the US and British governments are so tight-lipped about Zetan-aliens is because they know there would be an uproar if it were publicly declared that many common citizens are being used for breeding, slavery, experimentation, etc. They know that NATO, like Atlantis, cannot adequately defend this world against The Zetan Empire.

If the Zetans ever felt that they were losing control over Terra, they could easily orchestrate another nuclear holocaust. As Bob Lazar attests to: Zetan propulsion systems are powered by antimatter reactors that are the approximate size of a basketball. Antimatter reactors and antimatter weapons are much more powerful than traditional nuclear reactors and weapons.

The Zetan Empire could annihilate the surface population of this planet in a matter of minutes once all their personnel were discreetly and quickly evacuated from the "twelve or fewer" (according to Retired Sgt. Clifford Stone of Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project) full-scale operational underground and underwater bases around this planet -- as well as from their one big base on the Moon -- which was mentioned publicly by another member of the Disclosure Project.

It makes one think? Doesn't it?

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What about our creators.When would they destroy these fallen angles.It is written in the bible that there would be a fake second comming and a real second comming and the 3rd anti christ would loose.Whats your take on that?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
A.J. Gevaerd , one the Ufologists from Brazil, Founding member of the (CBU), said last night on Coast , that the Brazilian Air Force has files on several different Alien civilizations, however I have no idea weather or not there is a GF. There was no mention of a GF by Mr. Gevaerd, only the fact that there are several species known to (FAB) Brazilian Air Force.

It certainly could be a possibility.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I believe that anything is possible. I wouldn't cross out science fiction, a large percentage of science fiction from our past is reality today. If anything, science fiction serves as the brainstorm library for the developments of our future.

As for a galactic federation..I find it to be much more possible than not honestly. Some say it's a cooky thing to believe but think about it. If you were an advanced race of beings that knew unity and worked to progress itself by working together and were watching over planet full of self destructive, empty and shallow beings full of ego, pride and entitlement, would you be so excited about making contact and inviting them into your mix?

At the same time, everything needs balance. So for every positive life form out there, I'm sure there are those that oppose them which would call for some sort of organization of the minds in attempts to work through those differences. Sort of like the UN.

Overall, I doubt we will know of anys uch organization in our life time, but I do believe it won't be much longer until alien life is either exposed to us, or exposes themselves openly at which point a great deal of this science fiction will further become our own reality.

I look forward to it. Lord knows we need something to set our asses straight.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join