It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote:How many of you believe that galactic federation exists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon

Anyways the whole point is that, It really interferes with discussions if people don't have to have evidence. What I'm trying to say is anything is possible.. even that onions are god, but without even effort at evidence or proof you could alter your reality in anyway.

Ksnazdnzon

The way I see it, not "anything" is possible, evidence or none. There is only one truth. No matter what people think or say or believe, our thoughts do not change the truth. To declare something to be as we define it does not create the nature of that thing, or change it into what we say it is. When we detect something beyond our understanding and try to get a grip on it, all we CAN come up with is based on our own way of thinking. The worst thing to do is stop educating ourselves or exploring possibilities. At least we can learn about the cover-up and refuse to be misled. At least we can learn what is false and why it is false.

Likewise, deciding not to believe in all the things people say and think about a thing should not in itself end belief in the reality of the thing. The alien races are not mysterious themselves. All of them know exactly who and what they are! We are the only ones who don't. They are only mysterious to us in our own minds because we are not allowed to be taught yet. We learn only by sharing information between us.

Just because we can't get to the bottom of all of it here and now, doesn't mean we should stop trying. If we wait for our authorities to give us the official okay to believe the evidence we see every day, it will still only ever be something they want us to believe about it. If we wait for our authorities before we start working toward the truth about the aliens, we will have missed our entire education that we need to understand advanced Universal concepts with. Besides, our authorities will "never" tell us the truth or invite us to befriend the other races. Our whole world is being physically, spiritually and psychologically "locked in" worse than East Berlin. Fear and confusion created by govt make the wall, and the aliens are trying to get in to get us out.

In this field the wisest thing I have ever heard anybody say is "I don't know." And the dumbest thing I have ever heard is "There is no evidence."

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Give me the evidence right now of this galactic federation. I do not see this evidence every day, infact I see evidence of ANYTHING every day, not aliens.

Truth is what we all combined to belive is most probable to will/have/be happen/happend/happening.

This truth is created through relationships drawn from things that we have seen that are/have happening happen/happend. This is called evidence, one this evidence is suffice to be certain to certain exent on what it is, for our truth it is called proof.

Things in the sky is evidence of aliens and it's also evidence of inter-dimentional giant onions. I see the evidence for both, neither is truth without proof.

So from those things in the sky that can mean anything, how does that come to a galactic federation? A whole fantasy completley created from our human perspective and experience.

There is no more knowledge or wisdom by saying spirits and galactic federations are truth with no science or logic involved, then there is about giant onions with no science or logic involved.

If you actually wanted to think about alien federation, there is so much things to study, such as evolution, and anthropocentrism, and what is actually completley inconcceivable without evidence.

The whole idea is complicated, but of course if you actually want to belive in the existance without the complications of logic or science, then sure.. but isn't beliving in existance in the first place logic?

*sigh*

It's a lot more complicated than most think, they'd rather not put in the effort, so all in all it's a lot easier to simply demand evidence.

But what do I know?

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Give me the evidence right now of this galactic federation. I do not see this evidence every day, infact I see evidence of ANYTHING every day, not aliens.

Truth is what we all combined to belive is most probable to will/have/be happen/happend/happening.

This truth is created through relationships drawn from things that we have seen that are/have happening happen/happend. This is called evidence, one this evidence is suffice to be certain to certain exent on what it is, for our truth it is called proof.

Things in the sky is evidence of aliens and it's also evidence of inter-dimentional giant onions. I see the evidence for both, neither is truth without proof.

So from those things in the sky that can mean anything, how does that come to a galactic federation? A whole fantasy completley created from our human perspective and experience.

There is no more knowledge or wisdom by saying spirits and galactic federations are truth with no science or logic involved, then there is about giant onions with no science or logic involved.

If you actually wanted to think about alien federation, there is so much things to study, such as evolution, and anthropocentrism, and what is actually completley inconcceivable without evidence.

The whole idea is complicated, but of course if you actually want to belive in the existance without the complications of logic or science, then sure.. but isn't beliving in existance in the first place logic?

*sigh*

It's a lot more complicated than most think, they'd rather not put in the effort, so all in all it's a lot easier to simply demand evidence.

But what do I know?

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

By the sounds of it you know it all, if this site has nothing to offer you then move on to the next until you find your proof.
You are not alone in the search of proof, some don't require it in physical form where as most do.
I'm starting to learn physical proof is not the be all and end all.
You can get proof in other forms.
Follow someones posts for starters, if they a lying, it will become apparent soon enough - ultimately believe want you want, you sound like a smart cookie, however demanding proof etc is all up to you, just because it may not be forthcoming doesn't make it right for you to challenge someones very being.

peace.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Sorry, I am forced to vote no. I don't think that exists because it smacks a little too much of Star Trek and Star Wars. Unfortunately, I really doubt stuff works like that in the "real" galaxy.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hmm found an article about the galactic federation on indiadialy.com .I doubt that earth sister and indiadaily.com know each other.I think GF really exists but the sad part is that they would reveal themselves in 2012(how original)
www.indiadaily.com... So do you think Earthsister this article is telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I'd like to see the proof or evidence.

Ksnazdnzon

Don't forget to consider that once you see the proof for yourself, that you become just as unbelievable as the aliens are ridiculous- to other people who matter, that is.

When you tell people things they already know, you become revered as wise, important, intelligent and respectable "to them."

But when you tell people things they don't know yet, you become incredible, crazy, a liar, an attention seeker, a gold digger, with poor common sense and poor judgment. Once people know this about you, you are left out, picked on, poked at, laughed at, and disbelieved for anything you say. Your personal and professional opinion and testimony no longer matter.

You don't have to have as much experience and contact with as many alien races over as many years as I have to lose your respectability. You only have to have ONE-- unless you don't tell anybody, or unless you tell people that you believe it was a weather balloon or a plasma vortex or an evil demon.

The physical evidence and proof is right in front of you, all around, everywhere. I don't think you want to see it, because if you were brave and willing enough to mentally and psychologically step away from the crowd and look at it and think for yourself, you would have already seen it by now. It's as plain as day.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Hmm found an article about the galactic federation on indiadialy.com .I doubt that earth sister and indiadaily.com know each other.I think GF really exists but the sad part is that they would reveal themselves in 2012(how original)
www.indiadaily.com... So do you think Earthsister this article is telling the truth.

No, warthog, they are not telling the truth. They are tabloid reporters who take any story, true or untrue it makes no difference to them, and then they add on dirty juicy tricks and lies to attract attention and money to their news business.

There used to be a warning about India Daily tacked up over our list of threads but it's gone now.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Hmm found an article about the galactic federation on indiadialy.com ...I think GF really exists but the sad part is that they would reveal themselves in 2012(how original)
www.indiadaily.com...

I agree that the India Daily article about this planet joining a galactic federation in 2012 is utter nonsense.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
lightseeker:

Yes, that link you gave is of the "board game" or whatever it is.

I believe the SAS guy stopped going any further when his investigations led to the government/military.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Okay guys, I am sorry if I insulted anybody, not trying to insult your very being or anything. I just wanted to state my opinion, like everybody else, and then explain why I feel that way.

I read some poster a couple posts back say, it feels to much like Star Wars or Star Trek, and it does. It also feels to much like the UN, or other shows/groups/whatever that are from EARTH. The real universe wouldn't follow anything from EARTH, as aliens are not from EARTH. It's an hard philosophical and scientific concept to grasp, but if your going to take the existance of aliens literally, in the real world you'd have to take things like that into concideration.

Also, EarthSister speaks of physical evidence all around me. I'd like to see it because belive me I'm not afraid to see it. If I was afraid of anything weird like this I wouldn't be on the site, I'm interested in stuff like this occasionally.

Anyways, EarthSister.. I understand there are things we don't know, that doesn't explain the existance of alien federations. It explains the existance in anything. In a hundred years we may find out new laws in physics we didn't know, does that mean they don't exist? No, but I can't belive they do.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Im in gazrocks camp and I fully believe that it is total utter 100% garbage.

People have been spouting this line for decades.

These people saying that they have visited other planets ...... meet with 158 alien races etc etc.... that they are the the big shakers in communication with aliens..... "Weve no evidence we can give you, just believe anyway"

Absolutely laughable.

In fact I would go further and ask the moderators here to have a word with the perpetrators to tell them that they probably bring this site into disrepute and would they resist.

Ffailing which they should be advised that the Sesame Street website is a good place for this tosh.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew
These people saying that they have visited other planets ...... meet with 158 alien races etc etc.... that they are the the big shakers in communication with aliens..... "Weve no evidence we can give you, just believe anyway"

I don't agree that certain individuals consider themselves 'big shakers in communication with aliens'... Most, if not all people who have had contact with ETI, have been either directed or drawn towards investigating the phenomena by something - whether you call it a force, power or otherworldy influence - that defies their own imaginations.

It knaws on their thoughts, tugs on their will, and rewards them through follow up.

You tell me, how can such happenings be measured by our present physics, psychology and spiritual practice?

The evidence is in the testimony of individuals, haunted by the unknown.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well W1kdTr1p you havent been registered long enough on here to be able to say that nobody claims to be a big mover and shaker in the alien communications because one person on here has claimed that she is in fact just that.

I think the term was "most important person in alien contact" .... that may not be it exactly but its "lookupable" in the search engine, if there is such a word.

I would look up the actually posting myself for you but I am more concerned with serious UFO research and have no time at all to waste on such nonsense so you will have to look it up yourself.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
No, I do not believe in such a thing.

The notion of such a thing is as Gazrok said from Science fiction.

It is not impossible for a grouping of a few races joining together in a peaceful way, but I do not beleive in this galactic federation.

Also, you should'nt call greys evil, you dont know if they are or not, just becasue some people claim they were abducted, and claim the greys arer evil, does not mean that they are.

It is in my opinion that they are not evil, and not that far more advanced than we are.

I do not claim to know this, it is simply what I think.

One more thing, dont trust most of the things you hear here.

Also, Jaykew, I absolutely agree with you especially on this:

In fact I would go further and ask the moderators here to have a word with the perpetrators to tell them that they probably bring this site into disrepute and would they resist.

[edit on 6/10/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew
Well W1kdTr1p you havent been registered long enough on here to be able to say that nobody claims to be a big mover and shaker in the alien communications because one person on here has claimed that she is in fact just that.

I think the term was "most important person in alien contact" .... that may not be it exactly but its "lookupable" in the search engine, if there is such a word.

I would look up the actually posting myself for you but I am more concerned with serious UFO research and have no time at all to waste on such nonsense so you will have to look it up yourself.

JayKew, you never cease to offend me. If you are going to quote me, do it right. Here you misrepresent me in another derogatory way as you have continuously in all our exchanges and every time you talk about me to others. Your posts to and about me are purely flaming, baiting tactics to start a fight, and it really offends me and pisses me off. That makes you a TROLL.

Quote me correctly or not at all.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

Also, Jaykew, I absolutely agree with you especially on this:

iori_komei

You can always give your opinion but that goes for everybody here, not just for you and JayKew. You can't expect the moderators to only allow posts that agree with your own personal experience and opinion.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I could be possible, didn't many abductees say that they felt a hint of a gf? But a gf could be anything, if it's like a galactic un then why don't they help us? Well there's so many things that say that it's because of cosmic law, that one lifeform can not interfere with a lesser one. A gf could instead be the collected conciousness, of every living being on the planet and every other planet that's out there that's connected to us. I don't mean bad aliens either. So in a way we are connected, so we would have to raise or psi to concact them maybe. But alot of people do give aliens the benefit of the doubt, not all aliens are good. And by no means are they god. I think most aliens are kinda like us, but find different ways throughout the universe and different technology. It's us who hype these beings and end up creating these uber-fantastic scenarios.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
EarthSister, I dont mind people expressing there opinion, but they need to say, I think, not I know.

I really should make things clearer next time.

Oh by the way EarthSister, I do like reading your posts, I just dont share the same opinion, just as I'm sure you don't share mine.

[edit on 6/10/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
EarthSister, I dont mind people expressing there opinion, but they need to say, I think, not I know.

I really should make things clearer next time.

Oh by the way EarthSister, I do like reading your posts, I just dont share the same opinion, just as I'm sure you don't share mine.

Thank you for your kind reply. I am glad you like my posts. I like yours too and it doesn't matter if we disagree on some things.

The thing about knowing, is that some people do know some things that most other people don't know yet, in this subject and in all subjects. When a person knows something and says he knows it and how he knows it, it is all right if others don't believe him- that is not the most important thing or even important. What would be a horrible shame is if any person was not allowed to say he knows anything unless everybody else already knows it too.

A lot of people do know that there is an organization between worlds in space because they themselves have witnessed and experienced it with alien life. They might all have a different takes on it, because nobody on Earth can know everything about it, but that is just normal because people always have different ideas about the same thing.

The people who have not experienced it, can't just go believing it just because somebody else says they know about it, and not even if a lot of people say they know about it. Of course, some of them are lying, anyway. That would be silly to just believe it. But sillier still, again, would be if any person was not allowed to say whatever his experience or opinion was with it.

Imagine if we did not have a public place to share what we know and what we think and what our opinions are, like we do here at ATS. We would not have learned so much about the alien races from each other. If you think we are not learning anything, just think about what it was like for this subject before we had the Internet.

Now that more and more people are opening up and thinking and talking and sharing their alien experiences with each other across our planet, it's making it easier for people to understand and accept, both of which come before belief. More humans are stepping forward and accepting their opportunity for alien contact, and the alien races are able to develop more courses to work together between our worlds.

This is progress toward bringing our world to its position among our local group of worlds, and it starts right here with us sharing our ideas and experiences.

An organization of races through space is hard for humans to think of unless we witness it for ourselves. But that is understandable when we consider that we are just about the most primitive race of all. We still war violently against our own, and have not even united our own countries yet.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So Earth Sister you are not a big mover and shaker in ufo communication and I misquoted you.

Well on April 1st you wrote this ........ "I have been answering questions about my personal experiences for 15 years. You are right- the extent of my husband's and my contact is unheard of on Earth. "

I would call that being a big mover and shaker wouldnt you.

Ahh it was April 1st and it was an April Fools joke then was it ?

People who make outrageous statements ALWAYS get caught out.

I have asked you many questions which you refuse to answer but we know why dont we.

All you do is make silly statements and refuse to answer questions.

Mind you I guess you are very wise for not answering questions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join