It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Those pictures are pretty cool but to be honest I'm sure some of those were not in Area 51 and by the way, who took these photo's?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
cool. to many to look at :l

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I wonder what it takes to get a job at Groom Lake or Area 51? I dont have any pictures but everything I've seen so far is flipping awesome! Although I'm not so sure all of those were taken inside of Groom Lake... How did someone manage to get a camera in there and take a picture? And wouldn't the government taken those pictures off of whatever site you got them from before anyone could use them for something like this?

I still think they're amazing though, sorry for being so negative...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ive spent a while in this thread and most of the pic links are dead??

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
you all right, area 51 dont build craft, they test em. the pics are pre production models. technology demonstrators, ect from skunk worx. they get built in the skunk works, when they ready for flight test, they go to groom lake, thats how it works

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
EXTREMELY cool photos! Now lets break out the photos from R-6413! LOL

I know it's getting old, but I still think the SR-71 is one of the coolest looking planes ever.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hay its not coming up with any picks for me its says the sever cant find them strange lol

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm afraid I'm having the same problem as a few others, clicking the links and being whisked away to pages not being found! Rats!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here is a recent link to some good Area 51 photos:

area51specialprojects.com...

These were taken in the 1960s.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Really interesting photos man, I would really like to know where you acquired these remarkable pictures. And by the way really good work dude, I hope to see more from you!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleClaw
Ive spent a while in this thread and most of the pic links are dead??

Yeah that pretty much is the case. About 50% if not more are dead links. Some entire posts with all picture links are ALL dead links. This is a very informative thread and it would great if it was cleaned up a bit to be less time consuming and more resourceful.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
go to www.dreamlandresort.com a lot of pictures from inside not shown anywhere else because the site is copyrighted

That site was very interesting. I have come across this before but never really gave it a whole go through...Still having a look now, thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'm sorry to tell y ou this but Area 51 doesn't exist. It's all in your head and there is no New Mexico, and that's official. Therefore your pictures are merely hoaxes and gas.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by intrinsic]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hump01

Photoshop?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
That is very interesitng. Nice pics

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Those photographs look very believable. Some of those look as if the camera was being hidden inside a duffel bag, or something. Don't know what to truly believe though.
You will be amazed with what can be done with a green screen and some props.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
amazing pictures of groomlake

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

What strikes me as odd right off the bat are that the men standing on or around that aircraft are in plain clothes - not one of them are wearing a military uniform.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
wow these photos some do look sketchy but most look really good im not to sure (zip's photos) but the one photo in the first page theres a mountain in the back ground i would check and see if there is a mountain that is similar to it on google earth or something. Great photos!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by STBPEJC]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join