It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sovietman
And does anyone know obout this

www.dreamlandresort.com...

It happened inside the restricted area and the first official explanation was that a lightning struck. Later they said that a B-52 took-off from Area-51 with external fuel tanks and one of them fell down. The whole story is on dreamlandresort.com.

Any ideas?

[edit on 29/1/08 by sovietman]

I think the most likely conclusion is that, they were burning hazardous waste as they have done before. The United States government has been sued before in 1996 on the behalf of two former civilian employees at the facility. Both employees, Robert Frost and Wally Kasza, died of illnesses attributed to inhalation of smoke from toxic materials being disposed of at Area 51.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Doesn't it seem like if they took such vigorous steps to maintain secrecy during this operation they would have also taken such steps to ensure these photos would not be leeked?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The second and third pictures almost looked like there was lava flowing.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Where did you get all this pictures from?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hey im a newbie on here. But seen the pictures and read one of the posts. The fires in the pictures seem to have what looks like a lava flow from the centre of the two fires. As another poster said, if it was hazordous material being destroyed is there any material tahat could flow like this when melted ? Great pictures BTW.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
As stated, there looks to be some kind of chemical flow upon the high ground. Its unlikely to be lava, but more likely to be some sort of chemical waste or even jet fuel that has run down the hill.

Chris.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sovietman
Hey
I think this picture wasn't here yet, but i didn't read everything so if it was, I apologize.

Look to the strange thing in front of the hangar 18. It was seen in 1995. The observer, who was looking through a telescope says he saw something like the first picture, and the second picture is the shoot he took.

Don't know really. I zoomed the pisture to 16:1 and got that the plane has really big tail surfaces, so it might be very fast. [edit on 29/1/08 by sovietman]

Can someone post a zoom in of the plane, I think I see it but I am not sure I am looking at the right thing, also it would be nice to see it zoomed in to get a better look.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
[edit on 17-7-2008 by extremeintensity]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

I have seen the f-117 and the B-2 do low flyovers at my work but I would love to go inside them and see what makes therm tick. haha.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by iksmodnad

great pics. i wish we could get pics of the research labs underground. and maybe.....just maybe......we could see some of that stuff Lazar was talking about.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
great pics!! i actualy just bought a book about the black bird at march AFB in lake paris calif they have an sr71 there and a d21 drone, well in this book they actualy tell you the pics are from area 51!!, one of the pics says that the mountains in the back ground were air brushed out so people wouldnt be able to tell it was area 51

just go to any public air museum and they have the books there, some of them are totaly cool!!

be safe people

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
have you botice any websites with interesting information have either been removed blocked or (closed down by the owner) i tryed usiong a overload hack screen code and found out some interesting information

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

How would the FBI explain why ALL of these pictures disappeared? It's really unlikley that ALL of these servers just went down. So, they'll take down ATS, make it look like an accident, and while it's down, they'll delete all the text in this thread, then delete some stuff, in order to delude the fact they're targeting these pictures specifically. I win

I'm new to this thread, many of these messages are two months old or older, and about 90% of the images are removed; I'm getting 404 not found errors, errors saying the directory has no index and browsing the directory is not allowed, and miscellaneous other errors on about 90% of the images.

I expect though that the FBI probably has little to do with it. This probably falls under the purview of some other letter agency we've never heard of that officially doesn't exist, and I expect that they will offer no explanation at all.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The people who took these pictures are(were) really brave!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Good stuff m8 world power cleary have non loyal employees

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

All the pitures look good but i think the picture titled 'This is a U-2 being unloaded at Groom Lake:' is the body of a phantom aircraft

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
according to the future maps (google that) the british isles are soon going to be under the water...do anyone knows where exactly the "uk survival team" plans to go?

i would also appreciate the advice on how to change the password here.

reply by U2U svp, or directly to jimmyschlitz@googlemail.com , as i occasionally have troubles with navigating various web sites.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Just finished looking at this thread. Very interesting.  Someone posted a pic with 2 cars in the background. A 61 impala and step side chevy truck

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well all I can say is someone doesn't want MOST of those photo's shown to the public as all the links are now broken with the ezxception of a few a few Google Earth shots , and 1 or 2 from what looks like an aeronautics museum of some sort. It really horse poopie if you ask me...

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join