It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
U2, Groom Lake. A-12/SR-71, groom Lake. F-117 & B-2 Tonopah.
The best inside pics you are going to get is of hangers, not much else. Cameras are usually prohibited/confiscated unless it is an official camera in the hands of a project director.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
dig too deep and you may find things that you dont want.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
any time i get to look at pictures that could be legit from Area 51.
I get all pumped inside!
Thanks guys.

BTW how sick is the Groom Lake Patch??

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have thoroughly enjoyed your pictures. However, this thread is not named properly. To me, this thread should have a name more suited to top secret aircraft which have been declassified. There is no conclusive evidence to suggest to me that any of the pictures were taken within the Groom Lake (Area 51) complex. They could have been taken at any number of places. I hate to put a damper on your thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

Your pictures of an A-12 at Groom Lake is actually at Beal AFB., CA and the SR-71 in a huge hangar is the hangars at Beale AFB., CA. I used to work as an avionics technician at Beale AFB. when I worked on the SR-71 Blackbird.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Groom Lake is at Area 51 i didn`t know about this i`m kinda new here

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
many secreted airplanes are been discoverd or they have done in way to make them discover to cover new secreted military technologies.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Blaming aliens is a cover up for the technology that our government has developed. They don't want these things to fall into the hands of the sheeple. Be aware of the truth of the matter.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PopeyeFAFL

The U2 had radar jamming that actually gave the signal of it's location for a sam
to zip-up gary powers' tail-pipe..who knows.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rielito

When you have an enormous investment in a remote test facility that depends
on secrecy for it's advantage,the last thing you need is tourists.
So,you get a writer from a popular magazine,(like popular mechanics)
to run a story about a secret base that's moved their secret to a secret location,
secretly to UTAH, (like mr.Wilson did)and behold,look how much the tourism
died-off at the secret base nobody can tour! This happened..the lie,I mean diversion.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MAJIC 12

Yes! I remember reading that article thinking "This sure sounds like pure propaganda" and I was wondering what was in it for Mr Wilson. But I didn't find the story very credible.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It seems groom lake is just a air base with some pretty intense stuff (SR71s, F117 Nighthawks) But what were missing is that groom lake is just a distraction! We are all focusing on groom lake while it is just a regular base while the real stuff is somewhere else. I mean... Every year the government changes their story about area 51!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

nothings left in area 51...all that stuff was moved years ago to a 500 square mile area in the middle of australia..hell just ask Lockheed

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
THat is very interesting photos.

makes you wonder

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
THat is very interesting photos.

makes you wonder

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Nice photos!!! There aren't many inside A51 public photos!!

Too bad this is "insensitive" material that was allowed to be released. If there is still something going on in Area 51, it's probably happening underground and you have no chance seeing a photo of that.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeroxi
ok just saying my bit about these pictures. None of them are taken from inside Area-51-GroomLake Facilities. there all from Nellis AFB and Edwards AFB. With the goverment denying the existence of the base for a long period of time even the name "Area 51". there is no such way anyone can get into that place even a employee and take pictures + get out or even in with a camera. This is serious stuff not a tourist attraction.

I agree with you Xeroxil, it seems to easy to get photos from a secret base and display on the internet.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There are a great many pictures available that were taken inside Area 51. I went back and gave a cursory examination to the early part of this thread. In the original post, the first eight pictures were taken at Area 51. The third picture is HAVE BLUE 1001, not F-117A 780, however. The ninth picture is of an SR-71 at Beale AFB, California.

I couldn't get most of the pictures from the second post to display but several at the bottom of the post are definitely from Area 51. The second to last pictures is HAVE BLUE 1002 at the Lockheed plant in Burbank, California.

Some of the later posts also contain Area 51 photos but there are also pictures mixed in from Lockheed Burbank (Blackbirds under construction) and AF Plant 42 in Palmdale, California (B-2 bombers). I don't have time to go through all of them and a lot of pictures have dead links.

For more pictures inside Area 51, check out:

www.dreamlandresort.com

www.area51specialprojects.com

www.roadrunnersintenationale.com

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join