It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GI_WOLVES

Originally posted by Xeroxi
ok just saying my bit about these pictures. None of them are taken from inside Area-51-GroomLake Facilities. there all from Nellis AFB and Edwards AFB. With the goverment denying the existence of the base for a long period of time even the name "Area 51". there is no such way anyone can get into that place even a employee and take pictures + get out or even in with a camera. This is serious stuff not a tourist attraction.

I agree with you Xeroxil, it seems to easy to get photos from a secret base and display on the internet.

i agree with these guys, iv been researching Area 51 for over 13 years...i highly doubt someone can sneak a camera into a highly secured place such as Groom Lake and take pics and get them out and on the net....if they will shoot you for stepping past a poorly marked border to keep their secrets secret, imagine what they would do to you if you SOME HOW got pics from INSIDE the base out AND on the web....come on people, although it would be VERY interesting to see pics from inside Groom Lake, but i think the pics everyone wants to see would come from S4, none the less, ANY pics from inside either one would be pretty awesome...but i doubt that will ever happen.....

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Did you completely blow by my post, MObstar? There are numerous photos available from inside Area 51. It's easy to confirm this by cross-referencing satellite imagery and declassified documents. There are several good web sites that feature many of these awesome pictures (see my previous post). Some of these sites are hosted by people who actually worked at Area 51. Many of the photos were taken for official documentation of various projects. Others appear to be highly unofficial, taken by workers during off hours (parties, post-flight celebrations).

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
ok, thats cool, but just about every linki click on i get that the site has been remvoed, or something, and if its just of your "everyday air craft" like a stealth, or sr71, you can see that anywhere, i think people want more than just a few air craft pics, all of the ones iv been able to see are just of sr71's and things like that. i think most people want to see the "real" secrets, like the so-called "Aurora". things that havent been "declassified" yet....and if they are pics of groom lake, then thats awesome, not trying to discredit your finds. like i said most of the links were broke now, i want to see inside the actual buildings not just inside a hangar or 2 or runway, i want to see the things that "dont exist" ...or are not supposed to.
but hey good find none the less though
cause after all, a little over 10 years ago the whole place "didnt exist"..even though there were imgaes of it everywhere.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by M0bstar

Did you check out these site?
First two by guys who were at Groom Lake

area51specialprojects.com...

ROADRUNNERS

This one Reseach web site
DREAMLAND RESORT

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yes i have, cool stuff, but im not interested in seeing the blackbirds, or the have blue and tacid blue planes, i want "Aurora" style craft (and "other" craft, if you will:roll
pics...the things "they dont want you to see"...but then again like i said before i doubt those can get on the web....

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by M0bstar
Yes i have, cool stuff, but im not interested in seeing the blackbirds, or the have blue and tacid blue planes, i want "Aurora" style craft (and "other" craft, if you will:roll
pics...the things "they dont want you to see"...but then again like i said before i doubt those can get on the web....

Well it took a long time to the A-12 OXCART and the D-21 to be declassified so maybe in another 10 years we might see something.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I can't see the pictures...it just says "Link to External Image". How can I view them?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsi1991awd
I can't see the pictures...it just says "Link to External Image". How can I view them?

1. very carefully maneuver mouse pointer above "Link to External Image"
2. using method you see fit, depress button on mouse
3. cease despressation.

If that doesnt work, try your other mouse button, and turn off popup blockers

[edit on 27-8-2009 by mindping]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I just wanna thank everyone here for all these pics posted over the years. You guys rock for contributing to the community and not just selfishly looking, like me, haha. But I joined this site just to thank you guys. Very interesting pics. I've always loved this stuff.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Very nice photo's, Thank you as well-I just signed up and am glad to be on this great board.

All the best

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Those are some cool lokking planes. Nice pictures
Planes do look better as the years go by.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iksmodnad

"Pictures outside of groom lake of trucks caring preassembled concrete rooms, Ideal for building underground bunkers. "

no way, a truck could carry that much concrete. way to heavy. i bet its hiding something under there.

great picture!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why would a truck carry huge piles of concrete around on a truck? Wouldn't they just drive a cement mixer to Groom Lake and a few bags of cement and create it there?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm so glad I'm on ths site. Pictures like this seems you can't find them anywhere else

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Some of these pics could be from the Burbank Lockheed facility. It's no longer in operation but I know they worked on NAV BLUE there.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by alias101

Good plan, I hope you can sprint about 75 miles across NTS, Yucca Flats which only slightly radioactive (3 back to back marathons bring lots of water there isn't much out there) dodging the guards in trucks and run faster than a speeding 5.56mm bullet to get to Homey Airport (that is the name for the Groom Lake air field within Area 51) BTW FAA Airport ID is KXTA

The route can be seen on Google earth so you won't get lost

If you want to fly the F-16's at Nellis might have something to say about it, they would enjoy the fun.

Have fun

www.aopa.org...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

"Once at Groom Lake, plane 780 was painted very crudely and quickly in three colors to hide its textures - "

Those colors are called primer. The yellow color is zinc cromate, a standard primer for aluminum. it can be seen in the photos of Boeing airliners or F-22's or any other airplane on the production line. Nothing to hide just normal manufacturing and metal preservation.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
No, it is not the primer.

Article 780 was painted in a desert camouflage scheme. Check out the pictures from the day of first flight. The colors are tan, brown, sage green, and gray. Eventually the airplane was painted light gray overall.

The first HAVE BLUE airframe, Article 1001, was also painted in a camouflage pattern (gray, black, and tan) to conceal its shape from unauthorized observers. It, too, was later painted gray.

There are pictures of F-117A airframes taken during construction that show the yellow-green zinc chromate coating, as well as a few pictures of the first YF-117A (Article 780) during final assembly and ground runs at Groom Lake that show some of the coating visible between sheets of radar-absorbent material (RAM).

According to one of the test pilots I interviewed, the second YF-117A (Article 781) flew its first flight before receiving its final paint job. With a combination of zinc chromate and RAM, “It looked like a Navaho blanket,” he said.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Bah, too many people want all the newest and coolest. I personally enjoyed all the pictures, outdated they may be, it's still something where if this were 20 years ago you could only dream of seeing said pictures.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
ther pretty good pics

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join