It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Has anyone tried to compile these pictures into one database? A looooot of these links are dead and it takes a long time to filter through all of these websites =P

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I can tell you... only one of those is real. The others I have no idea where they're from

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniK

No leeching. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Damn, do you have a not so direct link?

I get a "no leeching...abovetopsecret.com"

WTH does that mean
I have never seen that on the internet.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

I see what looks like a green-yellow fire truck on the left. That would support the AFFF foam conclusion.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I know this is a bit OT and I'm new here so please forgive me as I'm still learning my way around.

Anyways, I was in the USAF from 92-99 as a Security Police K-9 handler. While in I had the pleasure of meeting 2 of the "cammo dudes". One told me the story of the first time he saw the F-117 and the other told me that for the most part whenever there was a test of a weapons system they would send him and others out to the perimeter to secure the area, in other words he politely told me "there's nothing to see here, move along".

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter

Originally posted by TechniK

No leeching. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Damn, do you have a not so direct link?

I get a "no leeching...abovetopsecret.com"

WTH does that mean
I have never seen that on the internet.

Where is that original post? Is it in this thread? If so what page? Withouthtat context I'm not sure but I can guess, it probably refers to someone "leeching" or plagiarizing something someone else posted without giving credit.

In general though internet leeching often means taking without giving back.

reply to post by Dizzychicken73

Yes it's a little bit OT but the thread has been pretty dead so hopefully nobody will mind too much. Your story is consistent with everything I've heard about the "need to know" policy for having people around to witness secret weapons tests. Just once it would be nice to be one of those people who has a "need to know" and be able to witness the test!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
great job on the pictures people...Its always amazing to think about how old the pics were and whats top secret technology today...I like the drone on the sr71...I wonder what they used it for...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Some really intresting pictures in this thread, Bookmarked it for future referance.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
it WOULDA been a nice thread, if all the pics werent taken down....

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by meshuggah1324

And we had Plasma TV'S in the 60's. We successfully built a hover craft in the 50's after the Roswell crash, it was just very crude, but imagine where we are now.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
hey man, i know this thread is old but where did you get these photos from?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Did I see Tesla Coils, im just wondering, i may be wrong, but i swear i saw tesla coils.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alias101
I agree. I wish I could get in there to. I think right before I die. I'm going to drive there and then i'm going to sprint into it. I know they'll probably shoot me. But thats why I'm going to do it right before i die.

if you could convince a million or more people to meet up with you to drive and fly in, you would have success. you just have make sure you have live media coverage, so you can stop the guberment from killing everyone or attempting to stop you.

i say we do it. its our money they're using, who cares how the stuff works? i just want to see what they're hiding they plan on using on us later

[edit on 23-8-2010 by aliengenes]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
error, sorry

[edit on 6-9-2010 by kiwifoot]

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I love all of the theories about the aliens at area 51. It has been a military experimental area for prototype aircraft. Be it ionic driven aricraft or alternative power sources or experimental weapons. What better place than in the middle of the desert.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

yeah,i just found this thread and sure enough most of the pics have been taken down....that really p***** me off.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I dont know if any one posted any pics of this but there has been a triangular tower built that appears to be able to rotate. I have never heard what this does but it is speculated that it has something to do with the RCS range or could be controlled from there. If any one knows what this could be used for please reply? If not enjoy the pics.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
MiG15 = Roswell Conspiracy ... Conspiracy Over.. move on to the next one:-)

.. No doubt, it was a rather unpatriotic technology x-fer easily covered up by tptb as absurd yet somehow believable to the peasant-class.. alien nonsense.

;-)

r

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join