It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Iraqis Want

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
vincere 7

Is this your pathetic attempt at saying Hezbollah and Hamas do not exist? S

What in hell are you talking about, I never said Hezbollah did not exist.
Infact, i don't belive i even mention hamas or hezbollah. So why are you running away from the subject at hand?

And not that you mention it, hezbollah are the liberation army of lebanon, THE UNITED NATIONS RECOGNISES THE HEZBOLLAH AS LIBERATION ARMY.
They are some of the greatest hero's of our time, the lebanese love them, they have a place in lebanese parlimant, and even the US itself has conceded, that they are they best light arms infintary in the world.

Hizbollah, which one former senior FBI official described as “the best light infantry in the world”.

www.isn.ch...

The MOSSAD cell i showed you, had NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. It was my attempt to show you, that AL Qaeda, is a CIA/MOSSAD front. Why do you need to take things out of context, and change the subject, can't you come up with logical arguements that adress the topic at hand. Why do you have to reduce yourself to character assasination. Frankly it's quite pathetic.

"your life will be over. "

Ooooof real tough guy
i'm can't wait to see what you have planned for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the person who said iraqi women have no voice, what a brainwashed fool, iraqi women where in government before the war began. And Iraqi women, are in the resistance now!

You want to hear the voice of women. We ARE WOMEN, HEAR US ROAR! And what are we saying is, GET THE HELL OUT OF IRAQ!

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
The MOSSAD cell i showed you, had NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. It was my attempt to show you, that AL Qaeda, is a CIA/MOSSAD front.

There's my vote for Way Above today.
She's right boys.
www.google.com...

Why was the CIA meeting with Bin Laden in an american hospital in Dubai weeks before 9-11? Maybe they were discussing Caspian Sea Pipelines, or Oil Prices? Setting up some video shoots before he died?

Edit:
You have voted Syrian Sister for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by twitchy]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If i had any votes left, i'd vote for you too

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7
Sane people do not justify their actions by placing explosives on children!

You have voted vincere7 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

A picture IS worth a thousand words. How can anyone argue with that photo? Children are taught to sing songs of martyrs and their minds are poisoned from the very beginning to grow up and make martyrs of themselves to become closer to God. Irada istishhadiyya. The power of the flesh is stronger than any steel in their eyes.

Find Out More The link is a real eye opener.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
man_in_black.

The resistance would never hurt the very thing they are fighting for! They're own family, the iraqi people.

A father that lives to protect his son! Unlike the parents of the young occupation soldiers.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's very interesting man in black, then you want to impinge the propoganda you have about the palestinina resistance, onto the iraqi resistance.

We are talking about the iraqi resistance here. Stick to the subject, or i'm talking to the moderators.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Syrian Sister, i sympathise with you. Granted some of your 'propaganda' is questionable, but hell in war all sides produce the ****. Everything you ever read or hear about any side has to be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Iraqis don't have to explain or justify anything they do in Iraq. It is their country. If they want to behead invaders, they are perfectly within their legal rights to do so. And "god forbid" if they want to flush "American democracy" down the toilet, they have that right also. In fact, they have the absolute right of resistance and have the right to define their mode of resistance whatever that may be. My country should admit its mistake and backpack its sorry ass out of there immediately.

And I don't want to hear anything about leaving Iraq in chaos. Chaos for whom? Not for the Iraqis--anything is better than what is going on now and, believe me, if there is one lesson colonialism it is that the people involved should be allowed to define their own future.

Chaos for our Allies in the region? We don't have any allies in the region left-------oh yes, -------except one, Israel. And that is really the issue isn't it ISRAEL. Preventing chaos for Israel. In other words defending Israel. American boys are dying over there so Israeli boys don't have to die. Oh well, its only right. An Isreali life is worth so much more than an American life isn't it? All the Christian Fundamentalists in Red States think so. Good, they want to defend Israel, let them send their children of this fool's errand. After all, they look forward to winging their way to heaven---they should see this as an opportunity to do so.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doorak
Syrian Sister, i sympathise with you. Granted some of your 'propaganda' is questionable, but hell in war all sides produce the ****. Everything you ever read or hear about any side has to be taken with a grain of salt.

i ask no more of you than to take what i say at face value.

As william cooper said, before he was assasinated after 9/11. "don't take my word for it, go out and check the information yourself".

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Hmmm, looks like this brave insurgent is using this kid as a human shield. Your right SS, a picture is worth a thousand words.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forschung

And I don't want to hear anything about leaving Iraq in chaos. Chaos for whom? Not for the Iraqis--anything is better than what is going on now

Gawd, you would have to be amoron to think that Iraq will get better if the US left right now. Idiotic statement, shows a complete lack of knowlege of the area.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Hmmm, looks like this brave insurgent is using this kid as a human shield. Your right SS, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Yeah, that's why the kid seems to adore him.

Iraq has always been and will always be, better off without the US.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Yeah, that's why the kid seems to adore him.

Umm yeah right, what would a 6 year old kid know. I'm sure it would be different expression on his face once the bullets started flying. At the moment though he thinks it's all just a great adventure.
Disgusting how these so called ' men ' take advantage of the naivity of young children.
Truly sickening.

These same ' men ' wouldn't hesitate to car bomb a crowd of women and children because they are next to a police staion. Cowards the lot of them.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

A father that lives to protect his son!

Suicide Bombing
The photo of a toddler dressed as a suicide bomber was as shocking as anything seen in the Middle East in recent years.

The Israelis say their soldiers found the picture in the home of a militant Palestinian in Hebron, and whether or not they are telling the truth, the image will lodge immediately with everyone who sees it.

If Palestinian children are being brainwashed into believing that suicide bombing is a righteous way to die, where does the idea come from?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Well...thats thats then. Best everyone pack up and get outa Iraq...because the WOMEN OF IRAQ SAY SO...

Yup...thats as good a reason as any. Screw Military Command...screw orders...screw all that. Some chick rocks up and says "Hey you, get outa my country now" and you simply have to stop the fighting, pack your kit and jump the next plane homes-ville...you have to...its written in the rule book....ummm, somewhere near the back in the fineprint...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

You, and all other "israelis" here should have a look at this : www.abovetopsecret.com...
before continuing to argue about war, crimes, good and bad.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Moretti]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Since it's picture day, anyone notice how much...

These brainwashed idiots

Look like....
These brainwashed idiots?

Both groups consider themselves warriors of god, sent to fight for both their faith and race.

But if they are so proud, why the silly masks?

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Veltro]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

We are talking about the iraqi resistance here. Stick to the subject, or i'm talking to the moderators.

Did you even read the link in my last post? It seems pretty clear to me that the 'Iraqi resistance' has had many martyrs and the link pertains to martyrdom in Islam.

ALSO: I fail to see why the mods would need to intervene because I have not violated the TOS.

It would appear that if you wish to report those who disagree with you to the mods, your argument is weak.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
But if you continue to be off topic, by talking about unrelated resistance movements, then i'm going to have ask for reinforcements.

If you want to talk to me about something that is off topic, then please, send a u2u, it would be my greatest pleasure to crush you severly in arguement. But only in the propper venue, you understand.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

it would be my greatest pleasure to crush you severly in arguement. But only in the propper venue, you understand.

HAHAHAHA.....I can see it now...

Our little sister of syrian origin sitting restless at some internet cafe in australia drinking a caramel coffee enjoying ATS. Then out of nowwhere she starts yelling
"xman_in_blackx.....AGHHHH I HATE YOU, Why don't people understand me??? I have people skills!!!!!..."

As TC put it....."I see that the propaganda machine marches on!"

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xman_in_blackx
A picture IS worth a thousand words. How can anyone argue with that photo? Children are taught to sing songs of martyrs and their minds are poisoned from the very beginning to grow up and make martyrs of themselves to become closer to God. Irada istishhadiyya. The power of the flesh is stronger than any steel in their eyes.

Spamming a topic with propaganda images, together with your insults and intimidation attempts is the quickest way to kill it. You guys contribute nothing. Thank you for taking a so constructive part in this discussion that once was intelligent and elaborate.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join