It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Iraqis Want

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moretti
Spamming a topic with propaganda images, together with your insults and intimidation attempts is the quickest way to kill it. You guys contribute nothing.

I posted no images. I made no insults. I intimidated no one. I did, however, contribute a link to a nice essay on the ideologies of martyrdom within the different sects of Islam. I consider that very constructive to the thread.

It is you who is posturing and insulting me saying that I am contributing nothing.

I made no insults in this thread toward you at all but here is a nice attempt toward me:

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
it would be my greatest pleasure to crush you severely

Sister, you may have to wait in line for that pleasure. I am quite in demand as of late.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Originally posted by Forschung

And I don't want to hear anything about leaving Iraq in chaos. Chaos for whom? Not for the Iraqis--anything is better than what is going on now

Gawd, you would have to be amoron to think that Iraq will get better if the US left right now. Idiotic statement, shows a complete lack of knowlege of the area.

Perhaps you are right Rogue 1. The Iraqis are just children who are not able to govern themselves or even make intelligent decisions for themselves. They need us. In fact, they needed scantions the USA imposed upon them and they needed the one million, mostly children, who died as a result of that. Yes, Iraq is overpopulated and probably needed the 100,000 civilian deaths that resulted as a result of the US bombing. After all, they were waiting with flowers and candy. The Iraqis needed to disarm so that the Israelis would have an even easier time obliterating Iraq with the fifth largest nuclear arsenal in the world. The Iraqis thank us for "loosening them up" at the various prisons be built and subjected them to--they really didn't need to waste time on trials first. The Iraqis are thankful for the puppet government we set up and for the civil war which the US presence causes--the streets are safer now and the schools, utilities, housing conditions, and general standard of living couldn't be bette. And yes, Rogue 1 we are both sure how an election would turn out if the Iraqis were simply asked one question: if the Americans should stay or go, now, without further thought or preparations. Rogue 1, maybe you cancel that vacation to Disneyworld and book a couple weeks at the Ramdi Hilton instead. Iraqis love Americans.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
^^^ talk abouit rambling BS, I don't know wher you get your staistics from
, where does this statistic of 100 000 people dead from US bombing come from ? You wouldn't be making this up would you :rolls eyes:

It is hard to take you serioulsy when you embellish and BS so much.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Why not instead of calling people liars when they are not, don't you fix your avatar size it is oversized.
We all know you just want to pat SS on the back and support the terror in the world anyhow.

is my avatar better now ?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

But if you continue to be off topic, by talking about unrelated resistance movements, then i'm going to have ask for reinforcements.

If you want to talk to me about something that is off topic, then please, send a u2u, it would be my greatest pleasure to crush you severly in arguement. But only in the propper venue, you understand.

You ought to practice what you preach Syrian child.

Remember this thread?
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

I suggest those that haven't seen this thread , to take a look. It shows Syrian child in her true colors.
It was about the British troops coming home? You turned that one into a slug fest with your terrorist views, and off topic propaganda. It had nothing to do with terrorists. It was a pure and simple thread about troops coming home.
As for discussing things via U2U, you never did answer any question i posed to you.

Its pointless bleating and crying about off topic items when you, yourself are the best i have ever seen at it. Thats not a compliment either.

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Bikereddie]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

with your terrorist views

War is often a very ugly thing to do, and troops coming home naturally prompts the question : What did these people do and why ? Given the standards of occupational forces' conduct in Iraq and Afghanistan, the question ought to be asked : Are these men and women modern time highwaymen ? Are they accomplices to liars and robbers ? Were they instrumental in the genocide that killed well over a million Iraqis, most of them children ? And how did the governement hype them into unleashing the inner beast and quickly beating innocent bystanders to bloody death for the sole cause of disobedience to their newly acquired imperial masters ?

It is clear that political responsibility for the more than hideous crimes commited by british troops rest with the current governement, but the abject stain of dishonor and unlawful combat will last on the regiments forever!

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Moretti]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Tell me , hypocrits, what's the difference between us?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTHING CHANGES, The iraqi resistance, live to protect their children and their family. YOu can be certain about that.

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Tell me , hypocrits, what's the difference between us?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The iraqi resistance, live to protect their children.

The difference is, the child in the above photo isn't strapped up with explosives or carrying machine gun rounds.

The Iraqi resistance live to kill school children. Check out that relevant thread!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Live rounds, where do you come up with this crap? They are toys, no matter what your propoganda machine comes up with.

And your one to talk, your not exactly going to win the best father of the year award, just throwing your kid into unjust wars.

I feel most sorry for your son.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Live rounds, where do you come up with this crap?

And your one to talk, your not exactly going to win the best father of the year award, just throwing your kid into unjust wars.

I feel most sorry for your son.

Where did i say live rounds? Can you not read?

As for father of the year, you know nothing child.
Grow up, learn some manners and then maybe ,just maybe you might get some respect.

Lets just keep the personal insults out of it. My son is a far better person than you will ever be.

Keep being selective in your answers. You are nothing but a waste of time and effort.

Be carefull what you do say about my son in future. He is my son and has done nothing wrong.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
HAH,

machine gun rounds.

your son's done nothing wrong? How about invade a defencless country and kill defencless people, is that wrong?

But you know, i blame you more than him, because if you where not strong enough to keep him from harming others, and harming himself. You supposed to care about his life more than anything! BUT EVEN MORE SO, your supposed to care about his soul, and keep him from becoming a criminal imperialist!

I may just be a kid, but i know what a good father looks like, because i have one.

I am far luckier, than your poor son.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I may just be a kid, but i know what a good father looks like, because i have one.

I am far luckier, than your poor son.

Now now Syrian Sister.....all joking aside. Don't dis on someones parenting skills...you aint a parent, I aint either....just cause his views are different than yours....does make him a bad parent. Someone might say your father is bad too for raising a child with your views....does that make your father bad...No it does not.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah
Keep on preaching child. You know nothing.

You blame me for the invasion because i never stopped my son from joining the army?

OK, blame me if you want. I blame you for all the Iraqi people getting killed by your freedom fighters , who you support so much.
I blame you for all the people that had their heads hacked off. I blame you for the innocent school children killed the other day.
I blame you for all the atrocities that Saddam carried out. Want me to carry on?
You see, i answered with the same stupid and ridiculous type of comments that you came out with.

You seriously need to grow up child.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thanks for the support there sporty.

The child knows I am bad father. She knows evrything.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I thought you where against me, but it seems you have one of my wonderful quotes as your sign off message, i didn't know you admired me so much.
Thanks for the advertising.

does that make your father bad...No it does not.

Sending son of to die in a war for oil and lies, yeah that makes you a bad father. And what's worse, sending your son of to kill poor people who are only trying to defend their land, that makes you a horrible father.

But anyway, enough of this rif raf. The subject is about iraq, and i have people bombarding me with anti-palestinian propoganda.

Why is that, why when the subject is about iraq, you guys start talking about how bad the palestinians are? Do you think this has something to do with israel or what?

Stick to the subject.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hey Syrian Sister...you should have watched CNN the other day...they had a reality clip of a MUSLIM man get into a heavy vehicle loaded with explosives and drive toward a group of US military which were talking to a group of Iraqis passing by the area....and the Iraqis could clearly be seen.

The driver was clearly muslim....and his intentions were clear as day, kill the Americans......but what about the Iraqis that were there? Screw them huh? They were inncocent people that just happen to be there?

Why did the MUSLIM driver go ahead and do this if Innocent Iraqis were there there? He could have waited till they left.

It showed the entire thing. Him and his "resistance" buddies talking before ge drove off....the man even showed the detonnater button to the camera man. He then kissed his fellow cowards and drove off.....minutes later..BOOM!!! dead Americans and dead innocent Iraqis.

The fight is with the American Occupiers...I understand this. But why kill the innocent Iraqis?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You are not without blame, for the horror your son has commited and experienced.

You are not without blame for what the US and UK governmetn has done to iraq, and it's people, what the MOSSAD/CIA team did to those school kids.

You are not without blame for fallujah, al basrah, and najaf.

You are not without blame, for the lives that the heroic resistance lost.

Frankly, i don't know how you sleep at night.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the subject at hand .

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I thought you where against me, but it seems you have one of my wonderful quotes as your sign off message, i didn't know you admired me so much.
Thanks for the advertising.

Oh I am against, I use that qoute so everyone can see how blind you are.
No problem.....I don't admire you, I admire your persistance

You're a persistant little thing, Ill give you that much

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You are not without blame, for the horror your son has commited and experienced.

You are not without blame for what the US and UK governmetn has done to iraq, and it's people, what the MOSSAD/CIA team did to those school kids.

You are not without blame for fallujah, al basrah, and najaf.

You are not without blame, for the lives that the heroic resistance lost.

Frankly, i don't know how you sleep at night.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the subject at hand .

Frankly i sleep ok thankyou. you see, i can sleep at night because i am not a bitter and twisted person who makes up lie after lie.

I can sleep because i know that I have done the right thing. I speak the truth , not rubbish like you do. I dont insult your family like you have done to mine. Thats how i sleep at night.

(and now its time for the ignore button to come into effect. There is only so much crap a person can take from a sick minded person).

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I would LMAO at Syrian Sister, if she didn't actually believe all this crap she spews.
The problem with Syrina S is her credibility, after all she is a 17 year old kid living the benefits of a Western lifestyle in my home country of Australia. What could she possibly know about the happenings in Iraq ? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
I mean she was telling me that Syrian women have far more freedom than those in Australia LMAO, that's as ridiculous as the MOSSAD being responsible for all the homicide bombings.

Honestly she has been cought in so many blatant lies, that I don't even think she believes herself. As the saying goes - if you repeat something often enough then you start to believe it, regardless of truth or logic.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join