It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Iraqis Want

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

NOTHING CHANGES, The iraqi resistance, live to protect their children and their family. YOu can be certain about that.

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

No they do not protect them. They beat them into submission give them guns and send them out to kill people. And don't tell me the guns these kids are carrying are toys

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I thought you where talking about how much iraqi kids love you, now you are saying they are out killing occupation soldiers?

full of contradictions aren't you.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I thought you where talking about how much iraqi kids love you, now you are saying they are out killing occupation soldiers?

These are the kids that are brainwashed just like yourself.....

Thier parents are very bad for giving them weapons.....
I hope they do not expect thier children to fight.....it would be an
unwanted death to both sides. But the fact is they are sending there kids
to die.......I fell sorry for the kids

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Not at all, most of those I know get along with the kids very well, its the damn scum that strap bombs on them and send them into markets for Allah.

You know I just noticed something, your initials Syrian Sister are a good fit you know...kind goes right along with your ideals.

Funny even being down under, she has to write stuff on the computer that you can bet your ass she doesn't speak of in public.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Why is this thread still going? It reminds me of threads I've seen in BTS Religion forum. The kid is just as fanatical in her beliefs as any extreemist fundamental "Christian". Stop trying to confuse her with facts. Her mind is made up.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf Stop trying to confuse her with facts.

Well since you put it that way

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yeah, they are having a big old time over there aren't they?

A decade of economic sanctions and bombings does wonders for your country huh. They couldn't even import bandaids. Wait until you see what some of the kids contaminated with depleted Uranium look like. I'd post some here but it is too freaking heart breaking to look out so I'd get a warning. No Alqeda, no WMD's, and no real threat to the rest of the world. Why are we there? To get rid of Sadaam? Mission Accomplished? No, we are building permanent military bases there.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

A letter from a women in occupied Iraq.

www.uruknet.info...

What We Iraqis Want
By: Today's Alternative News on: 19.05.2005 [06:11 ] (203 reads)

We want the Americans to go back home. Iraq is our country, not theirs.
However, the Americans seem to think it is their country. It is not theirs now, nor will it ever be theirs, unless they kill all of us, men, women and children.
We are raising our children to resist this illegal, this immoral, this un-Christian occupation. I am a Christian, my husband is a Muslim, we both want the Americans out. They are causing us nothing but harm, sickness, poverty and lawlessness.

We did not like Saddam Hussein, but at least under him we had clean drinking water, good hospitals, food on the table, safety in the streets and our homes were not attacked day and night by foreign troops. All we have now is misery, poverty, disease and fear. We never know when American troops will raid our homes, steal our jewels and money, rape our women, beat our men and scare our chidren.

I am an educator in Baghdad. The trauma suffered by our children will last for generations. This trauma will also make these children hate the Americans and the British, but the Americans more because we know that George Bush Jr. was behind this rape our country, its schools, it culture and its people.

We will continue fighting back against this occupation, this rape, so long as any of us has a breath or an ounce of blood. We also know our Arab and Muslim and Christian brothers and sisters will come from other lands to help us drive out these devils that dress in the clothes of Americans. We also know that there are many Israelis here, both the Mossad and military advisors, and investors who are trying to steal our oil, our land and our resources. One day, we shall drive them all out, and may God punish these evil-doers. May Jesus Christ himself lead the charge against these devils who call themselves Christians and Jews. My husband prays that all Muslims will come to our aid, and I hope for Christians to stand up in their lands and condemn these devils who wear come to do us great harm.

I hope this letter will awaken some to understand that we do not want the Americans here and we will do all we can to drive them out and we will not rest until they are all gone.

Go home to your wives, your children, to your loved ones, do not stay here to torture and kill us, for us if stay, God will surely punish you and your country and you will lose your limbs, your life and also eventually your souls, your families and you will end us with nightmares and sickness from the Depleted Uranium and your own sense of guilt for having killed Iraqis for the devil himself, George W. Bush — may he be damned unto hell itself and burn eternally.

I want you to all read this letter, and read it very carefully.

Don't you want to be on the right side of history?

[edit on 19-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

[edit on 19-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

I wonder what would happen if there was no resistance at all and all Iraqis supported Americans. How far away would you go with Saddam?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Why is this thread still going? It reminds me of threads I've seen in BTS Religion forum. The kid is just as fanatical in her beliefs as any extreemist fundamental "Christian". Stop trying to confuse her with facts. Her mind is made up.

LMAO, so true. However it seems when it comes to facts she is completely oblivious. I am beginning to wonder if she gets some perverse thrill by posting the stuff she does, after all there will be no recriminatiopns against her except for the ire and scorn of most ATS members.

LMAO how she said ( for some unknown reason ) that she came to Australia because my government begged her father to come over here. Sure we did. Anyway a few days later she said her father works overseas lol. It seems that there is no communication between the brain and mouth or should I say fingers.

Unfortunately we have to realise that most of the stuff she says is pure flame bait and we cannot help ourselves but to get resply. We are the ones unfortunately who allow her Bullsh!t to perpetuate by responding.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

full of contradictions aren't you.

No not at all contradictory. There are always a few exceptions, such as yourself

"May the virgins give you pleasure," his teacher yells, referring to one of the rewards awaiting Muslim martyrs in Paradise.
The teacher's reference to "virgins" is the Koran's promise that martyrs will be rewarded with 70 virgins in heaven. The Koran describes the women as "beautiful like rubies, with complexions like diamonds and pearls."

WOW I never realized they got 70 virgins, better run along and recruit some more for your buddies they are going to need them.

[edit on 5/29/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

"May the virgins give you pleasure," his teacher yells, referring to one of the rewards awaiting Muslim martyrs in Paradise.
The teacher's reference to "virgins" is the Koran's promise that martyrs will be rewarded with 70 virgins in heaven. The Koran describes the women as "beautiful like rubies, with complexions like diamonds and pearls."

WOW I never realized they got 70 virgins, better run along and recruit some more for your buddies they are going to need them.

Perfect example of how naive and stupid some of these people are. They are easier to coax into doing something than a dog.

[edit on 29-5-2005 by rogue1]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Why is it that all you Haji-haters don' t enlist and put your boots where your mouth is? Just think of the advantages. You could take the place of someone who simply wants self-determination for the Iraqis. I know that doesn't impress you so here is another one. You could fight the Iraqis so an Israeli boy doesn't have to. NOW, that is worth it --isn't it? After all an Israeli life is far more valuabe than one of your lives--right? And additionally, you Christian Fundies get extra points toward heaven for helping Jews work their preditory practices. The worst that can happen is that you will enter heaven sooner--or is that bad---its so confusing. Anyway, nobody in the USA will miss you--President Darth W. Vader won't attend your funeral or even allow pictues of your coffin to be shown. At least the world is consistant: the Iraqis think of you as dog meat and the Adminsitration thinks of you as dog meat.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forschung
Why is it that all you Haji-haters don' t enlist and put your boots where your mouth is?

Why don't you join the resistance?

I think everyone here can agree that death is bad, regardless of the situation, but the fact of the matter is that the resistance within Iraq simply will not win. Bush and the administration are firmly planted in Iraq, and whether or not Americans, Iraqis or the rest of the international community rise up against them the U.S. of A will stay there. Resistance is futile, prepare to be colonized and used for the natural resources within the country. It may be sick and sad, but there is no reason t o put yourself in harms way simply delaying the inevitable. The sooner the resistance is put down, the sooner that troops can begin shipping back home, more violence, more troops will be sent in to reinforce it. It is a self-perpetuating cycle and the resistance is doing FAR from helping their cause.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forschung
Why is it that all you Haji-haters don' t enlist and put your boots where your mouth is? Just think of the advantages. You could take the place of someone who simply wants self-determination for the Iraqis. I know that doesn't impress you so here is another one. You could fight the Iraqis so anIsraeli boy doesn't have to. NOW, that is worth it --isn't it? After all an Israeli life is far more valuabe than one of your lives--right? And additionally, you Christian Fundies get extra points toward heaven for helping Jews work their preditory practices. The worst that can happen is that you will enter heaven sooner--or is that bad---its so confusing. Anyway, nobody in the USA will miss you--President Darth W. Vader won't attend your funeral or even allow pictues of your coffin to be shown. At least the world is consistant: the Iraqis think of you as dog meat and the Adminsitration thinks of you as dog meat.

(Note: Bold is mine)

Hmmmm

Hate the Jews do we?

pssst, get a clue will ya?

[edit on 29-5-2005 by edsinger]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Seems to be a pattern with this guy, he does seem to dislike jews for some reason possibly from leftover sentiments from the NAzi's. I believe he is German or can at least speak a bit of it.

It wouldn't surprise me if he starts bringing up the mythical Protocols of Zion to bash the Israeli's with.

This is a person with alot of hate.

*Don't bypass the censors with "creative" spelling*

[edit on 29-5-2005 by dbates]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
America Owns Iraq and Afgan with the British we are slowly letting u takeit back but we will have most of it under ower control with the puppet goverment in place and with the trained Iraqi Forces that help us out defeating the Syriain and Iranian troops and the Iraqi Rebels "SALUTE"

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
Seems to be a pattern with this guy

I have seen another pattern he/she always appears when SS is not around, perhaps it is her day off

Don't worry it is SS's alter ego

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Edsinger, in your honest opinion

Is it right the americans going into IRAQ?

Was it the CORRECT thing to do in the current world stage?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder
Edsinger, in your honest opinion

Is it right the americans going into IRAQ?

Was it the CORRECT thing to do in the current world stage?

Yes I believe so and believe we HAD to and here is why?

Why did we wait so long

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
Seems to be a pattern with this guy, he does seem to dislike jews for some reason possibly from leftover sentiments from the NAzi's. I believe he is German or can at least speak a bit of it.

Do you deny that the israeli treatment of arabs over the last thirty years is the primary reason for the terror attacks against the US ?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join