It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Iraqis Want

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Sporty you said the following.

Thier parents are very bad for giving them weapons...

Their parents are dead, killed by the Invader pigs.

I know this war like the back of my hand, so i know about the "orphan brigades". Kids who's parents where killed by the occupation, who formed a group and took up arms.

You know half of Iraq's population are under 18, after the 500 thousand kids under 5 you killed in the sanctions, the depleted uranium deformaties and after the tens of thousands of kids you killed in ariel bombardements, it's no wonder why iraq's kids are standing up to defend themselves.

You talk about the kids and you accuse iraqies of not loving their own children. But let's see how much the US government cares about iraqi kids shall we. Infact let's see how much they care for their own children.

As someone said, i don't want to get introuble for posting gory pictures, so here is the least gory one. You can get the rest here if you have the guts to face the truth, www.web-light.nl... .

Depleted Uranium deformaties in US children. The spoils of war.

Depleted Uranium deformaties in Iraqi children.

Kids held at abu gharib

In an interview transcript made public earlier this month, the former head of prison operations in Iraq described meeting an imprisoned boy who said he was 11 years old but looked more like an 8-year-old. Brig. Gen. Janis Karpinski said the boy was crying for his mother, but did not say what happened to him.

www.truthout.org...

This boys father was tortured to death at abugharib.

Airstrike on Fallujah, a small child is pulled from the rubble.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

French partisans, resisting nazi occupation.

Awfully young, aren't they? This is the nature of war.

Who started this war? WHO STARTED THIS WAR? So kid's like me, and kids like bikerredie's son can go out and find new ways of killing each other?

I asked you what the difference between us was, but i knew the answer all along. The difference is your kids are sent to off to fight by military recruiters and our kids fight, because they have to defend themselves.

Iraqies, male and female, young and old,they are resisting the occupation. You thought they where too weak to fight back didn't you, well they are showing you what real strength looks like.

Iraqi children celebrate destruction of US tank.

[edit on 30-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
LOL, you've finished school for the day SS, Shouldn't you be doing your homework or something ?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Iraqies, male and female, young and old,they are resisting the occupation.

OK, SS..let's assume for one minute that all the negatives you said about the US occupation are true. No Im not saying it's true...Im Assusming, know the difference.

With that said....how can you still possibly believe that Iraqis, other Muslims, Insurgents (the resistance) are not killing thier own people...other muslims? When in fact they are. Even If the MOSSAD/CIA do have thier share of "psyops"....there is still plenty of evidence that shows that MUSLIM Insurgent are killing innocents aswell......

Can I please get your thoughts on this...I know you have said them before, but can you focus on what I wrote....thanks.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Frankly i sleep ok thankyou.

He sleeps soundly, as his son is getting shot at and shooting innocent people.
Great parent!

Sporty

Iraqi resistance kills collaborators, not innocent iraqies.

As for your comments about religion, this has nothing to do with islam or christianity, no matter how much you try to make it about that.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Jesus look on the bright side SS, We could have easily made iraq a crater, but we didnt.

Im still holding out hope though.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Gee, SportyMB why do you persist with arguing with her about this ? It's obvious to even the most blind that she has made up her mind and that the truth has nothing to do with it.
Your persistence only gives her a perverse thrill in denying the truth and watching you get agitated.

We all know she is just a schoolgirl. It's almost funny, in real life you wouldn't even give her the time of day, but here she is treated as a somewhat equal; something she probably lacks in the real world.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Syrian Sister,
You my dear are wise beyond your years. This somehow fills my heart with sadness. A young lady your age should be living life without such knowledge of war. I've enjoyed your posts, filled with words from the heart and a more mature outlook than most twice your age still has yet to learn.
I am an American mother of two children. My son is 14 and everytime I look at him I see a boy that has been allowed to be just a 14 year old child. My children are so blessed to have had a childhood that allows them to be children. Maybe this is why this thread causes me great sadness.
You have a beautifull mind and a warm heart. Please spend some time being a 16 year old girl. Life is far too short.
I understand everything you have said thus far and I agree 100% with you. There are always two sides to every story...this I know. Still I tend to agree with you. I thought this war was about terrorists, weapons of mass distruction, ect.
I want you to know that not all Americans are like some of the ones that posts such awfull remarks here @ ats.
You have done an extrodinary job of getting your point across that i've voted for you

Keep up the good work....and be a 16 year old too

May God bless you.

KRT1967

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It was meant to be a happy occasion.

A father kisses his baby.

They hired the wedding singer.

The bride arives, dressed in white.

The family dance.

Children sit by and watch.

US bombers hit the wedding

Killing the bride, the groom, the children, the wedding sniger, and many members of the family, mostly women and children.

Up to 45 people died, mostly women and children from the Bou Fahad tribe.
"One of them was my daughter," Nawaf said. "I found her a few steps from the house, her two-year-old son Raad in her arms. Her one-year-old son, Raed, was lying nearby, missing his head."

"Plus, they had 30 males of military age with them. Let's not be naïve ... Bad things happen in wars. I don't have to apologize for the conduct of my men."marine Maj.-Gen. James Mattis

Kimmitt said U.S. forces who scoured the area of the combined ground and air attack in the western Iraqi desert, at the remote hamlet of Mogr al-Deeb, had found "no evidence of a wedding,"

"And it may have... just been a meeting in the middle of the desert by some people that were conducting either criminal or terrorist activities," said Kimmit.

"the mass graves are no longer being filled" Crowne

Jesus look on the bright side SS, We could have easily made iraq a crater, but we didnt.

Im still holding out hope though.

LIARS!!!!!!! CRIMINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMMMMMMUUURRRRRDDEERERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSS!

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by krt1967
Syrian Sister,
You my dear are wise beyond your years. This somehow fills my heart with sadness. A young lady your age should be living life without such knowledge of war. I've enjoyed your posts, filled with words from the heart and a more mature outlook than most twice your age still has yet to learn.
I am an American mother of two children. My son is 14 and everytime I look at him I see a boy that has been allowed to be just a 14 year old child. My children are so blessed to have had a childhood that allows them to be children. Maybe this is why this thread causes me great sadness.
You have a beautifull mind and a warm heart. Please spend some time being a 16 year old girl. Life is far too short.
I understand everything you have said thus far and I agree 100% with you. There are always two sides to every story...this I know. Still I tend to agree with you. I thought this war was about terrorists, weapons of mass distruction, ect.
I want you to know that not all Americans are like some of the ones that posts such awfull remarks here @ ats.
You have done an extrodinary job of getting your point across that i've voted for you

Keep up the good work....and be a 16 year old too

May God bless you.

KRT1967

Thankyou for your very much kind words
Sadly, not many children get to be children in this times.

But when there exists people like you , that gives me renewed strength that there is still hope.

May your family always be safe and happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It is unfortunate that people like COle, who are twice my age, and who's sign off message is "drop the bomb already". Do not know how real pain feels like. But this baby girl does.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

Sporty

Iraqi resistance kills collaborators, not innocent iraqies.

syrian sister..could you please define collaborators for me?
who out of this list of humans are collaborators?

iraqi resistance fighter.
mehdi army.
iraqi policeman.
iraqi construction worker(working for american corparation trying to feed his family).
iraqi parent trying to get water for his children.
iraqi children accepting sweet/chocolate from american G.I.
iraqi stallholder in a market trying to feed his children.
american G.I.
pro iraq war internet users.
people who agree with you.

so out of all of these who needs to be killed to make all iraq`s problems solved??

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

They enter the War be it for self defence or whatever...they are still combatants and its 'open season'...right alongside anyone else who picks up a gun against the US/Allied Forces in this conflict.

Well said

Sister of Syrian origin, you state that parents who allow thier children to enter the US military are bad parents, especially those with children who fight in Iraq.

What about the parents who give thier children Kalasnikovs, you know, like the kids in the pictures you posted? Are they not sending thier children to thier death?

Where is your father in this time of need? Is he over in Iraq fighting the fight against the US led occupation? Instead of sending little kids with AK's to fight, how come all the supporters of the "resistance" do not go over thier and fight? An armed MAN is far more of a threat than a child (as seen in the pictures).

[edit on 30/5/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Collaboraters are the scum of the earth traitors and opportunists who would betray their own country and kill their own people by collaborating with an occupation, just to make some money or to gain some power.

Those in the puppet regime, puppet army, and puppet security aparatus count as collaborators. Iraqies working as translaters, informants or contracters/mercinaries count as collaboraters.

Like Iad Allawi, puppet pm, a treasonous man who has had even more attempts on his life than HITLER! Not very liked by the iraqi people.

Men who are part of the puppet police, and/or puppet army, but whome are resistance spies/infilitrators, do not count as collaborators.

Obviously, occupation soldiers do not count as collaboraters, because it defies the definition of the word. The are the enemy, but they are not iraqi for them to be collaboraters.

You need to attack the occupation troops and the collaboraters.
Hopefully also send the warcriminals Bush and Co to the hague. Then not just iraq's problems would be solved, but the whole worlds problems would be solved.

French partisans beating a Collaborater.

More on the collaboraters:

Iraq's National Guard no people's army
By: Omar Anwar + Xinhua on: 16.12.2004 [18:34 ] (293 reads)

But many Iraqis have a low opinion of the Guard, a force half-way between a police and an army, rather along the lines of Italy's Carabinieri or Spain's Civil Guard.

The animosity stems in large part from the fact National Guard soldiers wear a camouflage uniform similar to the Americans and, being U.S.-trained, have picked up attitudes and habits many Iraqis associate with the disliked U.S. military.

"Are the National Guards wearing the same uniform as the occupiers?" Sheikh Ahmed Abdul Ghafoor al-Sammerai, a preacher at Baghdad's Um al-Qura mosque, asked the faithful recently.

"They fire randomly at people," said Sammerai, who also accused a National Guard trooper of shooting dead one of his bodyguards while he was queueing for petrol.

"Is the blood of Iraqis that cheap? Who is responsible for this bloodshed? Many children, young men, old men, and women have died from random shooting for no reason," he said.

Rasool Noori, an unemployed 22-year-old, said he had witnessed Guards firing warning shots to prevent drivers and pedestrians approaching their convoys, like the Americans do.

"Most of the guardsmen were labourers and streetsellers before joining the National Guard," said Noori. "They are Iraqis like us, but they act like the Americans. They lack morals."

Iraqis, [] have developed a play on words to insult them: their Arabic name is al-Haras al-Watani but for many they have become al-Haras al-Wathani — the Heathen Guard.

www.globalpolicy.org...

The stories vary. One doctor told me that some of the National Guard began screaming at the doctors, telling them to ignore the civilians and tend to the wounds of the Guard. A nurse said that the National Guard who weren’t wounded began pulling civilians out of the beds and replacing them with wounded National Guard. The gist of it is generally the same; the doctors refused the idea of not treating civilians and preferring the National Guard over them and suddenly a fight broke out. The doctors threatened a strike if the National Guard began pulling the civilians out of beds.

The National Guard decided the solution to the crisis would be the following- they’d gather up some of the doctors and nurses and beat them in front of the patients. So several doctors were rounded up and attacked by several National Guard (someone said there was liberal use of electric batons and the butts of some Klashnikovs).

The doctors decided to go on strike.

It’s difficult to consider National Guardsmen as heroes with the image of them beating doctors in white gowns in ones head. It’s difficult to see them as anything other than expendable Iraqis with their main mission being securing areas and cities for Americans.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

riverbendblog.blogspot.com...

A Hole in Bush's Iraq Exit Strategy
By: globalpolicy.org on: 21.04.2005

Most disturbing, in the last half of 2004 Iraqi police have killed political opponents, falsely arrested people to extort money, and systematically raped and tortured female prisoners, according to a February, 2005, State Dept. report on Iraq's human rights record.

Don't be so suprised, they learn from the best at crimes and cowardice. The US army and occupation myrimidions.

Collaboraters will be executed.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I already answered you about that, don't you read? Go up and look at my previous post. The one at the top of the page.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I know this war like the back of my hand, so i know about the "orphan brigades". Kids who's parents where killed by the occupation, who formed a group and took up arms.

Is that right? OHHH REAALY...you know this war like he back of your hand?

Little girl you are in Australia, I am in Europe. We do not know this war like the back of our hands. Noone does, Bush, US troops, Insurgents, Iraqis...Noone does. To make such a claim is stupidity at its finest.

Have you seen these "orphan brigades"? or did you read about them on some forum from some girl who's in Iraq?

How come men of the resistance are not stopping these children from picking up an AK? Surely they know these kids will die if they chose to fight? they are kids.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Sadly, they can't be stopped, they are determined.

I may be in australia, but do not forget i have contact with iraqies, family, and the resistance.

Now answer some of my questions Sporty, if you can that is.

What do you think of Coles comments. "Jesus look on the bright side SS, We could have easily made iraq a crater, but we didnt. Im still holding out hope though."

What do you think of the wedding at al qaim?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
What do you think of Coles comments. "Jesus look on the bright side SS, We could have easily made iraq a crater, but we didnt. Im still holding out hope though."

Any country that has nukes can make any country a crater....obvious and factual. And yes if we had nukes we could have easily done so and the other way around too.

As for the "Im still holding out hope though" comment.
Im not too fond of it...but who cares...not me
Im not a fan of WMD's I think no country should have them....let alone actually use them....

[edit on 30/5/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

What do you think of the wedding at al qaim?

I think if the US was responible for it....those who had part in it should be hung and or burned alive....your choice.

I have never said the US is guilt free in this war...not once. Im just saying that your claims that the "resistance" who we Americans often refer to as "insurgents" are guilty of killing innocents aswell, children too. You claim that it has not happened and they have not killed not one innocent child or bystander. Thats claim is false. Many of my friends have seen them kill innocent women and children...and these men were not Mossad/CIA agents. There is a diff in skin color, language and other characteristics that set them apart...no confusion there.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't ever post or read anything in this forum but I sort of clicked this topic and I just wanted to tell Syrian Sister why she is being called Naive, etc.

I'm also a teenager, and can see where your coming from, but I can also see the other guy who is telling you to grow up is coming from.

I know it may seem, that you know all, and that mabye your more intellegent than people older than you, and you probally are.. but that doesn't mean your 100% right. I think part of growing up means you understand you can't.

Life is a lot more complicated than what you think it is, and I think that's what you will learn as you get older. It's not as simple as being all for the Iraqi fighters.

So what I'm trying to say is, although you may be pretty smart, a lot of naiveness comes off on your posts. And it's getting the older posters upset that your saying things like "I was born old.". You weren't, smart mabye.. old no.

So what they are saying is live life, live through social experiences, get more friends to do "the simple things in life" and do not think you've learned it all.

All we can do is wait, and learn. Now, I think most of the older posters were too upset to say anything like this, and thought they shouldn't need to.

So, live life. Get some friends in Austrailia and then work to support yourself. Then say your old.

There was wisdom in both side of the arguements. Hey, but I'm just realitivly young myself.. so who knows.

EDIT - Wow, that was corny. Oh well.

[edit on 30-5-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

[edit on 30-5-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Sporty, " There is a diff in skin color", HAHAHA Skin colour?

You mean because the mossad is white?

And iraqies are dark?

PLanting a bomb in a mosque or a market placeand getting away, has ZERO to do with skin colour. The mossad are experts at it, language is no barrier for them, they train highly trained in arab culture and linguistics. Was skin colour honestly all you could come up with? pathetic

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You mean because the mossad is white?

I was simply saying many people in the middle east can tell the difference between people and where they are from. Skin color, language and facial features are all characteristics of where someone might be from.
Are you sayong that all people from the Middle East look a-like?
Cause I am saying the opposite.

PLanting a bomb in a mosque or a market placeand getting away, has ZERO to do with skin colour. Absolutely nothing to do with skin colour.

Who the hell said planting a bomb in a mosque deal with skin color...NOT ME. Here is what I said.....

Thats claim is false. Many of my friends have seen them kill innocent women and children...and these men were not Mossad/CIA agents. There is a diff in skin color, language and other characteristics that set them apart...no confusion there.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join