It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Iraqis Want

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
BTW... just who are the good guys? Where are they when you need them?

When you find out, let me know

At this point does it even really matter? To me the Good guys are the ones trying to put an end to the killing which ever side they are on.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by Amuk]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

PS. Is there something missing after the word "cluster"? This is a long topic, and the Reply button won't help in seeing that! LOL.

Its censered

Its a quaint American expression which means a total screw up

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

Would I fight for my country should a foreign nation try to occupy ‘my home’ – most certainly I would. Would I strap bombs to my body and blow up innocents – NO I wouldn’t.

Who would? You belive the resistance would? You belive that they would ever hurt the very people they are risking their lives to protect? HAH. Never.

Unfortunately sometimes those who become totally brainwashed and consumed with hate can be manipulated to carryout stupid acts, which often results in the death and destruction of their own. This has happened all too frequently in times of war.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

shots

It is said by some, that the images where sent to those sites, not created by them. Some maintain that the images are genuine. I do not know, however the testimony, is still there.

Testimony, surely you jest? The statements you posted are outright lies and you know it. The only ones supporting those lies are fantics such as yourself who claim they are not lies when in fact they are. You can take that to the bank

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You want to talk about an AL Qaeda cell that was uncovered, what about that fake MOSSAD Al Qaeda cell that was uncovered in palestine. Look at those dumb faces below, i bet they never thought they'd be caught.
[edit on 26-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

Is this your pathetic attempt at saying Hezbollah and Hamas do not exist? Syria, not only supports blowing up Iraqi's, but funds the operations as well.

You ignored anything that was incriminating and went for whatever hole you could use, to again justify the ludicrous rantings and beliefs of a child. Mossad does not strap bomb packs on their bodies and sit on busses with Moms and grandpas and kids going to school and work. Would you like to refute this syrian sister? The only thing you should renounce is the very ideals you claim. You do not love the Iraqi people. You support those that explode their children and probably personally send terrorist orhganizations like Hamas money to do so.

In fact, I have you down here syrian sister. You do know that all terrorists and those who support terror will be relieved of their personal assets and rot in jail. You live in Australia huh? Last time I checked Australia is an ally with the U.S. in the war on terror. If you support terrorists financially or by logistics in any way, syrian sister, your life will be over.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by vincere7]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7

You want to talk about an AL Qaeda cell that was uncovered, what about that fake MOSSAD Al Qaeda cell that was uncovered in palestine. Look at those dumb faces below, i bet they never thought they'd be caught.
[edit on 26-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

Is this your pathetic attempt at saying Hezbollah and Hamas do not exist? Syria, not only supports blowing up Iraqi's, but funds the operations as well.

So what ? Are you of the type denying people the right to defend their homeland ?

You ignored anything that was incriminating and went for whatever hole you could use, to again justify the ludicrous rantings and beliefs of a child. Mossad does not strap bomb packs on their bodies and sit on busses with Moms and grandpas and kids going to school and work. Would you like to refute this syrian sister?

Please stay with the truth. Mossad has been engaged in a neverending series of assassinations and bombings of oppositional politicians and businessmen threatening israeli interests in the middle east, south america, africa, and europe for the past thirty years now.

The only thing you should renounce is the very ideals you claim. You do not love the Iraqi people. You support those that explode their children and probably personally send terrorist orhganizations like Hamas money to do so.

Hamas is not only a militant organization fighting for their people's liberty from wanton israeli destruction among palestinian fugitives (with questionably desperate means). It is also an islamic organization engaged in education and social care for the most unfortunate victims of israels' terror and genocide. There is nothing unlawful about sending money to Hamas, as long as you can ensure that money is used properly.

In fact, I have you down here syrian sister. You do know that all terrorists and those who support terror will be relieved of their personal assets and rot in jail. You live in Australia huh? Last time I checked Australia is an ally with the U.S. in the war on terror. If you support terrorists financially or by logistics in any way, syrian sister, your life will be over.

Since you can't stand the bitter truth about your own racist and criminal governement, you are resorting to cheaply infantile intimidation attempts. Your only purpose here is to kill civilized discussion by any means imaginable.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Moretti]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You say your relatives are the resistance in Iraq. Of course Iraqi's are the resistance. Who do you think is funding, training and supplying logistics? Syria, Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, Yemen.

Your way of thinking is screwed up. What if your cousin was blown up in a palestinian suicide bombers martyrdom, which took out a dozen kids and 3 Iraqi policemen? Do you still support Syria's cause? Do you support how the Iraqi's are being used and abused by it's neighbors?

You see, you look at things one sided because you're young. The U.S. is wrong for invading Iraq and for .50 cal apartment complexes because "bad guys" are in there and for dropping 1000lb bombs on city blocks to take out a "specific target". Thats war. This doesn't change the fact that those who are the resistance are just being used and abused by those with an agenda of fighting against the U.S.

Syrian's and jihadists care less about the Iraqi's as they use them for explosive devices to make a point, "get out of Iraq". Iraq is a cesspool of countries abusing one another, with the Iraqi's stuck in the middle. You want to care for their cause and their situation, good, so do many American's, but don't support terrorist operations, or you are a terrorist.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moretti
Hamas is not only a militant organization fighting for their people's liberty from wanton israeli destruction among palestinian fugitives. It is also an islamic organization engaged in education and social care for the most unfortunate victims of israels' terror and genocide. There is nothing unlawful about sending money to Hamas, as long as you can ensure that money is used properly..

Here is your Hamas arsewipe,

Maybe this is a better picture for you Moretti. You like kids don't you? Everyone likes kids, right?

Would you care to discuss further how I am destroying civilized talks? Perhaps we can go into more graphic detail of what happens to a 7 year old when the bomb packs an adult straps to his body goes off in a populated marketplace. Civilized? You don't understand the definition.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by vincere7]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7
You say your relatives are the resistance in Iraq. Of course Iraqi's are the resistance. Who do you think is funding, training and supplying logistics? Syria, Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, Yemen.

Your way of thinking is screwed up. What if your cousin was blown up in a palestinian suicide bombers martyrdom, which took out a dozen kids and 3 Iraqi policemen? Do you still support Syria's cause? Do you support how the Iraqi's are being used and abused by it's neighbors?

The liar is you, not her. Israel is routinely killing ten times more arabs than arabs kill jews. (talmudic justice?) If you're talking about "relatives blown to pieces" or cities reduced to rubbled, believe me, lebanese and palestinians have suffered much more at the hand of the zionist extremists than the other way around. Also, palestinians are being denied their right to return to their properties stolen by jews during the genocidal zionist expansion campaigns, while at the same time jews are everyday claiming damages for property lost in nazi germany. Who's the liar ?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hey Moretti, please refer to the pictures above where the kid has a bomb pack strapped to his little body. I doubt you will find any sane person here willing to take your side on the matter, especially your social reform. Liar?

Sane people do not justify their actions by placing explosives on children!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I will not engage in a google search and picture linking contest with you. I'm beginning to suspect that you are deeply antisemitic and are trying, by your uncalled-for personal threats against fellow posters, to paint jews as a particularly belligerent, brainwashed and extremist people. I may be opposed to the systematic israeli war crimes against political opponents, but i won't engage into your purely racist endeavour...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Where are my antagonists? You seem to have grown quiet. Oh, I know why. Generally credible evidence shuts the mouths of maniacs in their cause.

General announcement:

All those who wish to strap bombs to your bodies and to the bodies of children, for resistance to American occupation, please note: you will only blow yourself up and civilians, or be riddled with bullets. All those caught aiding and abbetting those who (see above) will lose all their financial possessions, rot in prison for life, or receive a fast track ticket to allah.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Nice antisemitic flip flop to take that subject as far way from my pictures as possible. Won't work, especially on jewish people. Lets get back on target.

What do Iraqi's want? Not what sister syria or moretti wants.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
They ran on time.........which justified to fascistic Italy of the 20's and 30's the continued presence of that tyrant.

There can be no doubt that there was greater order in Iraq during Saddam's reign... an order held in place by brutal police, torture chambers, mass graves, genocidal chemical weapons use.........and a litany of other immoral abuses.

This Iraqi subjugation is now at an end...and not by virtue of any MUSLIM efforts of significance............ yet such is the blind hatred of the West (not just the U.S.) that muslims will engage in a kind of self-immolation rather than accept a western-originated freedom.

What the Iraqis seem to want (if the cited article is to be understood) is the liberty to continue the self-slaughter. I believe perhaps we should at this point allow them that. I'm sure neighboring Iran would be happy to assist them in the process, as it adjusts it's western borders.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I agree on the part of let Iraqi's handle themselves, not on your self-immolation theory, that does not apply to the masses.

Iraqi's need to figure freedom out on their own, through civil war if so be it. We did and the notion of staying in Iraq until they are secure is nonsense. Iraqi's have survived many wars and have thousands of years of history and are intelligent enough to stop Syria and Iran from utilizing their espionage BS within their borders.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
ALL OF THIS THREAD IS BS !!!!!!!!!!!! Iraqi woman have no Voice in teh community and this would not happen it is a cover up .. Oh let me write something and make all of you feel bad for me ... You Unchristian ... blah blah blah ... youi are gettgin real close to breaking are backs over here and getting in to terrorism .. and even worse Communism ... =-) .. Peace ... Tu estupido Punta ...los todos mierda ...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
..... and it's not too thrilled about carpet-sweepers either !!

I'm generally in favor of leaving Iraq now. But the destruction of Saddam (justified or not) leaves a vacuum. Similar to that which resulted in Germany and Japan in post WWII days, the years-long Allied presence was required in those nations due to the encroaching presence of the towering Soviet entity that hovered over both the European and Pacific War theatres.
There is a monstrous MUSLIM entity that wishes to occupy and use the people and land of post-secular-Saddam Iraq. We can address the problem now, or later, but address it we must.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by periwinkle blue
..... and it's not too thrilled about carpet-sweepers either !!

I'm generally in favor of leaving Iraq now. But the destruction of Saddam (justified or not) leaves a vacuum. Similar to that which resulted in Germany and Japan in post WWII days, the years-long Allied presence was required in those nations due to the encroaching presence of the towering Soviet entity that hovered over both the European and Pacific War theatres.
There is a monstrous MUSLIM entity that wishes to occupy and use the people and land of post-secular-Saddam Iraq. We can address the problem now, or later, but address it we must.

my thoughts exactly, I have friends who have been in Iraq since day, the taking of Baghdad and several other that have been serving there since the day the war SUPPOSEDLY ended and despite what the divine prophet or voice or whatever else the supposed teen Syrian has been ranting about here, not everyone in iraq is fighting us, not everyone is happy but not all of them are throwing c4-laden babies at us. The majority of Iraqis risked their very lives to participate in the elections and have a direct say both men and women, rich and poor, Fundamentalist and secularist, politically align and outcast alike which is more than can be said of any other Muslim middle eastern nation by far. Would they have a sigh or relief when America pulls out, yeah, but right now the insurgency’s rather reckless and callous targeting of Iraqis civilians not just cops and military who work with the coalition whom they are still slaughtering in a barbaric factions, but these people CHOOSE to stand up and get in the fight unlike those hundreds of innocent Iraqis whom have died in mosque and street markets where there wouldn’t even be any coalitions or Iraqi military/police targets to even speak about. And I know I know, Illuminaty false flag, whatever you sound like a BLANKING NUT with that and the whole insurgency is un-equivocally innocent of any civilian/collateral deaths, when you have Iraqis openly accusing them of outright targeting them. Yeah right, I’m not against them taking up arms for whatever they think is right, that little facts makes them a bigger person than any of arm chair quarter backing from the other side of the world in a safe and secure western nation where you as a FEMALE MUSLIM non the less are able to open speak out as you have exercised on these forums, you’ll probably get stone to death under the rules of your beloved family’s rule for not dotting every I in whatever version of the Islam they would enforce. It’s either clean up Iraq now when were already stir up the whole hornets nest (no-completely behind the idea of going there by the way) but it’s either do it now when we have a shot or later on in our children’s life time when it would be a lot harder to start from scratch, and unlike these ‘people” who would strap bombs to their children I would lay down my life and break any law of man or whatever god you grovel to before I would send my seed and flesh of my flesh to die without a fighting chance. There is a great quote, I think it was by an Israelis, when we love our children more than we hate our enemies maybe peace will have a chance, I don’t think most Iraqis, even those taking up arms are up to that level yet but these foreign (Sauds, Syrians, Iranians…) agitators are going to work them up and use them just like they have with the Palestinians.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moretti

The liar is you, not her.

Why not instead of calling people liars when they are not, don't you fix your avatar size it is oversized.

We all know you just want to pat SS on the back and support the terror in the world anyhow.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake

Would I fight for my country should a foreign nation try to occupy ‘my home’ – most certainly I would. Would I strap bombs to my body and blow up innocents – NO I wouldn’t.

Who would? You belive the resistance would? You belive that they would ever hurt the very people they are risking their lives to protect? HAH. Never.

Unfortunately sometimes those who become totally brainwashed and consumed with hate can be manipulated to carryout stupid acts, which often results in the death and destruction of their own. This has happened all too frequently in times of war.

Yes i know, like the occupation soldiers are brainwashed and manipulated into killing iraqies and the heroic resistance who are only trying to free their homeland.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join