It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the Royals are shapeshifting lizards.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne

Like my new avatar ?

There's David Icke and Michael Moore, who's the third guy in the avatar?

Oh, and yes I do like the avatar, iksmodnad

The second guy is Alex Jones.

What is it supposed to mean???

To voice my opinion on those people. I got the idea from other peoples avatar, I have saw a lot of them with bush's head super-imposed onto Hitler and other political figures, so I figured why not do it to the people I dislike.

Why do you not like these people??? I have got to agree some of what comes out of these people mouths is slightly off truth but still you have got to admit these people have got serious things they have said that need to be answered! for example 3rd world debt, 911, columbine etc. etc.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver

Theres a head of a captured reptiod.

Their are a few types of these.

The horned ones are the ones that occupy bodies of the Royals.

This one seems like a vanilla one with the bone bridge going up his forehead.

Logic train has left the station! Puh'lease I have seen this pic a million times it has been debunked already. Look Driver you do have some claims but VERY rarely proven, there have been powerful and influential people that have been told to shut up or something will happen, just like Diana. There IS most def. something going on behind the scenes but I very much doubt its reptilians or even aliens.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Why so hard to beleive?

Aliens exist.... many many species..... why is it so hard to expand that to include that they are really in control?

What gets hard to beleive in that they posess the bodies of elite from the 4th dimension.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Because it's a sensationalist claim to an appealing idea and a general agreement that perhaps there's more going on behind the scenes, but evidence of something of that scale is just unsubstantiated.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

Like my new avatar ?

To voice my opinion on those people. I got the idea from other peoples avatar, I have saw a lot of them with bush's head super-imposed onto Hitler and other political figures, so I figured why not do it to the people I dislike.

Why do you not like these people??? I have got to agree some of what comes out of these people mouths is slightly off truth but still you have got to admit these people have got serious things they have said that need to be answered! for example 3rd world debt, 911, columbine etc. etc.

You don't have to agree with me. I don't like them not for their messages but for the irony they all have in common. For example Moore complains about censorship and propaganda but he made a movie that was a work of propaganda some may claim it as the truth but if you look at the whole picture not just 1 side of the debate you will see it is nothing but anti-war/bush propaganda, in other words Moore is a hypocrite.

Icke is really frustrating to me because all his claims are not only ridiculous but dis logical how would he have any inside info on any of the things he writes about. HE WAS A SOCCER PLAYER FROM THE UK. If he had any inside infromation he would have to be some kind of CIA operative in the united states with a very high position, but he use to be a soccer player, I also under stand he was a BBC television sportscaster, how does this in anyway give him knowledge of anything he writes about? also isn't this the same guy who proclaims him self "The son of GOD" publicly. I am just puzzled by him, some say he is mentally insane and yet so many people follow him I just don't get it, I some times wonder if he use brain washing techniques.

Then there is Alex Jones, I see him as th extremest version of Michale Moore, he too is spreads the wrong message to millions of people and somehow wins them over. I don't get him as well he seems to take tragic events such as 911 and blame all the wrong people and that to me is pure ignorance which I deny.

However MANY people support these guys and I have no problem with the people who support them. I am entitled to my opinion just as the supporters are and just because I beg the differ doesn't mean I am a sleeper who didn't wake up yet, or someone who is ignorant because of my disliking for these people. I hope you all understand my point of view I know the basics about these guys (Moore,Jones,icke) , I am no expert on them but being around ATS long enough I know who they are and what they believe and there ideologies and I for one strongly disagree with every one of them.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nairod
It took only 3 days of being on here for me to put Nygdan on ignore ;-)

Cool. You won the secret 'Put nygdan on ignore game'. Contact administration for the 100,000 ATS points prize and to receive your 'Way Above TopSecret Medallion.

oh, wait, now you're never going to find out! DOh! I thought there was something screwy in the logic of this game

(dam nygdan, asking questions and excpecting.....answers? What a creep)

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver

Theres a head of a captured reptiod.

Their are a few types of these.

The horned ones are the ones that occupy bodies of the Royals.

This one seems like a vanilla one with the bone bridge going up his forehead.

Sorry buddy, this is not a captured reptilian alien. This picture is by an artist named Charlie White (see link)

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Mpeake,
Why did you burst that bubble? Now the whole world makes no sense at all.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by freddieb]

dh

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

Like my new avatar ?

You don't have to agree with me. I don't like them not for their messages but for the irony they all have in common. For example Moore complains about censorship and propaganda but he made a movie that was a work of propaganda some may claim it as the truth but if you look at the whole picture not just 1 side of the debate you will see it is nothing but anti-war/bush propaganda, in other words Moore is a hypocrite.

Icke is really frustrating to me because all his claims are not only ridiculous but dis logical how would he have any inside info on any of the things he writes about. HE WAS A SOCCER PLAYER FROM THE UK. If he had any inside infromation he would have to be some kind of CIA operative in the united states with a very high position, but he use to be a soccer player, I also under stand he was a BBC television sportscaster, how does this in anyway give him knowledge of anything he writes about? also isn't this the same guy who proclaims him self "The son of GOD" publicly. I am just puzzled by him, some say he is mentally insane and yet so many people follow him I just don't get it, I some times wonder if he use brain washing techniques.

Then there is Alex Jones, I see him as th extremest version of Michale Moore, he too is spreads the wrong message to millions of people and somehow wins them over. I don't get him as well he seems to take tragic events such as 911 and blame all the wrong people and that to me is pure ignorance which I deny.

However MANY people support these guys and I have no problem with the people who support them. I am entitled to my opinion just as the supporters are and just because I beg the differ doesn't mean I am a sleeper who didn't wake up yet, or someone who is ignorant because of my disliking for these people. I hope you all understand my point of view I know the basics about these guys (Moore,Jones,icke) , I am no expert on them but being around ATS long enough I know who they are and what they believe and there ideologies and I for one strongly disagree with every one of them.

Michael Moore is a establishment liberal phoney so-called left-wing dupe who covered up the truth of 9-11 because in his own words it would be 'unamerican' to do otherwise. There are many many in this kind of ideological cage
Alex Jones is a loudmouthed small'c' conservative small 'c' christian who sees through all the baloney and will only use estanlishment press releases and information on public record to prove his case
David Icke explores consciousness and, when he gets repeated anecdotal information regarding shapeshifting reptilians from many many sources regards it as his duty to broadcast and share that information for what it's worth
There is nothing reprehensible about sharing received information and developing hypotheses or extrapolating further data therefrom
The only crime is covering up information and dissing people who want to reveal such, so Michael Moore is reprehensible as are many left wing and liberal commentators, and many so-called rightwing or conservative commentators who all act in unison to hide, suppress or ridicule information, coming from reputably verified research methods

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The Royal Family might be snakes, but thats about it. Shapeshifting lizards is a good one though.......

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   

dh
Michael Moore is a establishment liberal phoney so-called left-wing dupe who covered up the truth of 9-11 because in his own words it would be 'unamerican' to do otherwise. There are many many in this kind of ideological cage

You look at it lefties vs righties. No wonder there is war! So do you really think Michael moore would have got off scott free if he mentioned everyone that was involved in 911. NO he most probly would have been "taken out".

Alex Jones is a loudmouthed small'c' conservative small 'c' christian who sees through all the baloney and will only use estanlishment press releases and information on public record to prove his case.

Loudmouthed, yes. conservative???? hmmm.... Christian since when has religion been a problem??? Well what other stuff do you want him to use as evidence. He basically informing people about the NWO and its bad effects, he is trying to get people to revolt against the tyrannic and coporate OWNED governments then when capitolism starts to fail and the revolt is started FEMA goes into initiation and the country goes into shut down or government replacement and it starts over again.

David Icke explores consciousness and, when he gets repeated anecdotal information regarding shapeshifting reptilians from many many sources regards it as his duty to broadcast and share that information for what it's worth
There is nothing reprehensible about sharing received information and developing hypotheses or extrapolating further data therefrom
The only crime is covering up information and dissing people who want to reveal such, so Michael Moore is reprehensible as are many left wing and liberal commentators, and many so-called rightwing or conservative commentators who all act in unison to hide, suppress or ridicule information, coming from reputably verified research methods

Well you see this is WHY the people need to take back what we own, I personally don't take everything these people say word for word but they mention LOTS of information that is otherwise hidden from the general public even ancient history teaching and esoteric knowledge not to mention hundreds of other facts that is hidden. These people are not just left vs right they are helping the general public and just pray for us to see it and do something. Not sit and argue your a left winger who supports this, this and this and the other guy who supports that, that and that blah blah blah blah blah blah............ Its all propaganda the more you play the game the more difficult it is to see the true colours. Its not David Icke that is brainwashed but YOU. By all the subliminal messages of advertising and propaganda that eats away at your moral and changes the way you think all the way from the cradle to the grave. All the newspapers and news channels, channels themselves are all there because of advertising obviously the only one that isn't is the BBC which instead just demands that the UK people pay a TV license so we can watch stuff that dumbs you down. Not to mention Rupert murdoch who OWNs 3 newspapers in the UK and 23 TV channels along with conrad black who he grew up wth and he owns at least 2 newspapers so come on now when you read the newspaper how do you know whats propaganda and what isn't hmmmmm.....???? So the other thing is to listen to some of these people labeled "crackpots" and to make a logical conclusion and mine is that ALL the governments can be brought by capitolism and the banks of the world economy.

Nothing is stronger than the people united instead of divided!

Notice anything here: devided - deviled "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convince the world he didn't exist." You really think we can live peacfully when you get people shouting, he's a leftie, no he's a rightie blah, blah, blah.... It makes me sick.

[edit on 17/5/05 by Hunting Veritas]

[edit on 17/5/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I wanted to give this thread a bump because after watching the Arizona Wilder interview with David Icke I thought it pertinent. Well much to my surprise the pictures of Prince Charles that were on the first page have since mysteriously disappeared.
They showed the mole on his face jumping all over the place because he's a shapeshifter and can't remember where to put the thing everytime he shapeshifts back into human form.

The freakin' reptilian bastards removed the evidence from this thread.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join