It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the Royals are shapeshifting lizards.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
sebatwerk
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Look, I'm not an idiot and I understand politics and public relations. I'm a lot more realistic than you think. But you are not being realistic or open-minded. You are being speculative and paranoid.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I suggest all of you download "Revelations of a Mother Goddess" by David Icke.

Its a 2.5h documentry that interviews a former mind-control slave woman and she names the most famous people on the planet as shapeshifters, perticulary the Windsors.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Again, conjecture and hearsay are not evidence

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nairod
Again, conjecture and hearsay are not evidence

Download the video.

This woman's voice is that of a very mentally and emotionally abused person.... no way is she a stooge or an actor.

Also, she says that Charles and Camilla will marry as part of the completion of a certain ritual.... this happend a few months ago and this documentry was made in 1999.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Driver]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Once again, conjecture and hearsay are not evidence. People can believe anything with such conviction that to them it is truth. Ancient civilisations kneeling in the sand under a burning sun as their empire withers away, and they remain in full belief that they, somehow, sinned against their god and he is punishing them.

Their faith is no less than this woman's may be, or yours on the issue. But again it is just that. Faith. Do not think you can give others faith without giving them evidence, only the lost and desperate will cling to words that make sense of a world they cannot fathom.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Once again, conjecture and hearsay are not evidence. People can believe anything with such conviction that to them it is truth. Ancient civilisations kneeling in the sand under a burning sun as their empire withers away, and they remain in full belief that they, somehow, sinned against their god and he is punishing them.

Their faith is no less than this woman's may be, or yours on the issue. But again it is just that. Faith. Do not think you can give others faith without giving them evidence, only the lost and desperate will cling to words that make sense of a world they cannot fathom.

Why dont u see the documentry or SHUT THE F*CK UP U BLABBERING IDIOT.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I've seen it and read pretty much every Icke has written. His best article is one on his site about War On Peas ;-)

Perhaps you can come up with another well thought out witty retort if you could take a step back and realise that you're crossing the line between intrigued and fanatical?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I've seen it and read pretty much every Icke has written. His best article is one on his site about War On Peas ;-)

Perhaps you can come up with another well thought out witty retort if you could take a step back and realise that you're crossing the line between intrigued and fanatical?

You're just brainwashed.... you are unable to conceive the Royal family being reptilian aliens.

And why diden't you say you have seen it first?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Why dont u see the documentry or SHUT THE F*CK UP U BLABBERING IDIOT.

lol

I understand the frustration Driver, and there's many out there just like him who are are simply not ready for this kind of information. You are either ready for the truth or not. Simple as that.

Anyone asking to hand over some cold hard evidence is being very silly. The kind of evidence your asking for is probably a photo of someone shapeshifting. That won't happen, it probably never will happen. Don't ask for the impossible. Remember the saying?

Absence Of Evidence Is Not Evidence Of Absence

And that was Carl Sagan saying this.

The evidence is overwhelming when it comes this subject, and because this is dangerously close to being Science Fiction (unbelievable), many will reject it. Not because they're not open-minded, but because they are still living through life looking through a straw, so to speak. There's still alot of things we don't know about LIFE, CREATION, AND THE UNIVERSE.

All you need to do is gather as many pieces of information/evidence as possible, connect the dots, and if it fits, more than likely the story is true. David Icke is a incredible researcher, and because of his great knowledge of history he has convinced me that everything being said is completely true.

The real question is, are people ready for this?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I am far from brainwashed, I am not fanatically clutching at straws trying to present evidence.

Do I believe Icke and others that my monarchy are reptilian, or saurian as those such as Solarion would say? No. Do I respect and revere my royal family? Couldn't give a #, think they should be abolished. They're a tourist attraction, not a lot else.

Do I believe that photos we do not know the history of are evidence, when I know full well that within a few minutes it'd be entirely possible to alter images like that? No. Do I believe a video of one person, or even ten people, who truely believe something makes that something true? No more so than with any religious zealot convincing me they are right and willing to prove it with their martyrdom.

Do I accept that there's the possibility the royal family could be reptilian? Sure. But not based on the evidences presented by Icke.

Why didn't I mention I had seen it? Because it's a mute point. There are countless people who believe what they say and it simply does not make them right.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
As eudaimonia said, if enough dots link up, it's most likely the truth.

Hey are you're a fool if you think Arizona (the female interviewee) was lying her mouth off.

She was NOT lying about what she said and there are millions of trauma based mind control victims in the US and thousands that know it.... ALL claim to have been involved in Satanic ritual involving the mnost famous people on the planet and many add that they shapshift into reptilian form.

This is the truth.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Driver]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
And for that I have only your word, just as for the existence of god I have the word of ministers of different religions the world over, just as for the existence of aids I have the word of doctors who have never cultured or isolated a single contagion, just as for the superiority of girls aloud over spice girls I have the word of an 8 year old girl.

Your word is just another in a sea of words. Make it stand out, make it have backing, and people will listen.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

And for that I have only your word, just as for the existence of god I have the word of ministers of different religions the world over, just as for the existence of aids I have the word of doctors who have never cultured or isolated a single contagion, just as for the superiority of girls aloud over spice girls I have the word of an 8 year old girl.

Your word is just another in a sea of words. Make it stand out, make it have backing, and people will listen.

I dont think u have seen Revelations of a Mother Goddess.

I suggest u do.... you will beleive.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
DRIVER

please address the broken bloodline of the british royal throne. In order for your theory to be true, there must be literally dozens if not more than 100 individual lines of shapeshifters in Europe.

I would suggest if you read one of Gazrok's posts on UFO case studies, and present your info in a similar fashion, you will have better input and discussion. Please include a royal family tree showing the logic behind your theory. If you continue to ignore me, I'll have to assume its because you have no real evidence to present.

You might want to start here;

www.royal.gov.uk...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
DRIVER

please address the broken bloodline of the british royal throne. In order for your theory to be true, there must be literally dozens if not more than 100 individual lines of shapeshifters in Europe.

I would suggest if you read one of Gazrok's posts on UFO case studies, and present your info in a similar fashion, you will have better input and discussion. Please include a royal family tree showing the logic behind your theory. If you continue to ignore me, I'll have to assume its because you have no real evidence to present.

You might want to start here;

www.royal.gov.uk...

ROFL u link to official sources

They want u to think the royal lines ended here and there but the truth is, there has been a straight and pure bloodline in power all the way back to Sumer.

Also, you are right that there would be hundreds of royal lines that came off the single one but their DNA would be impure which means posession by the 4th dimension reptillians would be much harder or impossible.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Well, I know what your saying here but what exactly are you asking for? What kind of evidence do you need? Do you want someone to set up a meeting between you and a shapeshifter? Cmon, let's be real. All you really need to do in order to get a better perspective on this subject matter is read and listen. Once you do, the truth will find it's way to your heart. I have a feeling most people are too trustworthy of all types of governments, especially our own.

Believe it or not, words from a child do hold greater truths than man.

If watching Revelations Of A Mother Goddess doesn't convince you that something is terribly wrong.. then nothing will.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hello everybody, I could never imagine that a zit on somebody's face, when properly photographed, can became a basis for a 6-page long discussion (and counting) about the British Royals being reptiles.

Peeps, what ya have been smoking.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Next time he visits Cornwall I'll ask him if he should really be called Charliesaurus and see if he lets slip ;-)

To even start substantiating claims like that you'd have to prove that when the English monarchy changed from one family to another, such as changing from the house of Stuarts to the Hanovers in 1714, these substitutes shared a common bloodline. The Hanovers were Germans who continued William of Orange's habit of slowly shifting power over to the government rather than retaining it themselves. Though William did this so he could wage war more, the Hanovers because they were pretty apathetic towards England (George I didn't even speak English).

It was people like the Tudors earlier in English history that gave a big ||insert expletive here|| you to politicans and religion with the dissolution of monasteries and the like. Hanovers dissolved that power until the queen is what she is today, a money sink to half the nation and a piece of patriotism for the 10 people in England who still follow blindminded ideas like that ;-)

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Nairod]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Here is a link about Jacob abd Essau. Jacob was fathered by God and Essua was fathered by satan (the serpent race). They were twins.

I'm not saying I believe it. But it's an interesting read.

www.meguiar.addr.com...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have seen much that would make me doubt the reptilian menace.
first off. I have been to the Dulce NM area that supposidly held a reptillian base...
couldn't have been more bored... lots of rocks, and a big rock quarry.
(but there are some interesting sat photos that make me want to go again)

The basic arguement here is that there is something fishy about the royals...
And that alone is a very true statement...
when Diana said they are not human, that could mean much, but it is still a true statement... maybe they are just arrogant pr!ck heads... (subhuman at best)

the royal line does go very back far, and they tried to keep it pure for many reasons...
I still am not convinced those reasons include being a different species altogether.
if that were true, then Charles would have been killed instead of Diana... becuase yes... HE was the weakest link...

The theory still facinates me, but I shall hold it as a theory to see if anything unusual fits in the future.

as to the Woman Arizona... If only one person says it... no matter how true it sounds, it should still be considered speculative at best...
one person lies are the easiest to "prove" and if you don't think that some people get a kick out of spreding lies, then let me enlighten you.

the first "UFO" cattle mutilations were reported by a state elected official (respected official) in the late 1700's

shortly after that time "everyone" started witnessing these cattle abductions/mutilations.

then the original witness was outed as a member of an elitist club know as the liars club...
meetings were held, actions were planned... and it was this clubs members idea of fun to see how many gullible people they could sucker in...

in case you are wondering... yes they still exist...
along with a quirky rebel group known as discordians (a fictional group made real by a culty 70's 80's classic book about the illuminati) these guys love chaos... and confusion...
they will hang store signs upside down... make crop circles, "haunt" houses to scare people... ect...

so You have to carry a healthy level of skeptism to stay sane... there are really people out there who get a true kick about starting a lie and suckering others....
even ATS members have said they are tempted to see how many people they could fool...

ats thread about pulling the "next big conspiracy"

good hunting on all counts... let us all try to keep open minds and considerate confrontations...

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join