It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the Royals are shapeshifting lizards.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
DRIVER

please address the broken bloodline of the british royal throne. In order for your theory to be true, there must be literally dozens if not more than 100 individual lines of shapeshifters in Europe.

I would suggest if you read one of Gazrok's posts on UFO case studies, and present your info in a similar fashion, you will have better input and discussion. Please include a royal family tree showing the logic behind your theory. If you continue to ignore me, I'll have to assume its because you have no real evidence to present.

You might want to start here;

www.royal.gov.uk...

ROFL u link to official sources

They want u to think the royal lines ended here and there but the truth is, there has been a straight and pure bloodline in power all the way back to Sumer.

Also, you are right that there would be hundreds of royal lines that came off the single one but their DNA would be impure which means posession by the 4th dimension reptillians would be much harder or impossible.

I'll take this response to mean "I have no evidence, so I will mock your source"

good luck

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Like my new avatar ?

[edit on 13-5-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Found this on google, no caption so I don't know anything about the photo.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I just downloaded the photo and looked at it in Photoshop. the inset photo is not a blowup of Charles's head. Those little lumps don't appear there, and besides, the hair's the wrong color.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

This, however, is conclusive evidence! Nobody else can drink green beer and get away with it! ;-)

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Nairod]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DriverIts a 2.5h documentry that interviews a former mind-control slave woman and she names the most famous people on the planet as shapeshifters, perticulary the Windsors.

Why should anyone download somethign like that? What reason is there to beleive this woman?

This woman's voice is that of a very mentally and emotionally abused person.... no way is she a stooge or an actor.

So you can just 'tell' when someone has any kind of mental disorder, just by listening to them? Neat trick.

Also, she says that Charles and Camilla will marry as part of the completion of a certain ritual.... this happend a few months ago and this documentry was made in 1999.

Go figure, she 'knew' that Prince Charles would marry the mistress he was seeing years before he even met Princess Diana. Wow, she got one thing right. That means she got everything right, right?

Why dont u see the documentry or SHUT THE F*CK UP U BLABBERING IDIOT.

What, precisely, do you think you are doing here?
This is a discussion site, not a promotional site. You are not here to promote david icke's videos. You are not here to abuse other members when they ask rather obvious questions. Are you capable of having a competent conversation with the other members or not??

You're just brainwashed..

You beleive that there are shapeshifting reptiles from another dimension because you've read a bunch of books, listened to a bunch of tapes, and watched a bunch of videos from one or two guys.....and you refer to other people as brainwashed???

eudaimonia
And that was Carl Sagan saying this.

Sagan would also agree that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. How can anyone possibly claim that there are shap shifting interdimensonal aliens, and state 'there's no evidence to back it up, it just 'makes sense'? It doesn't make sense, at all. The imaginary and supersitutius world that icke has dreamed up is the "Demon Haunted World" that Sagan railed against. A little 'Science as a candle in the Dark' here would do nicely.

The evidence is overwhelming when it comes this subjec

Then Why don't one of you Present it?

As eudaimonia said, if enough dots link up, it's most likely the truth.

You actually think that the 'dots' link up to say that there are interdimensional lizard men who can change their shape, rather than anything else? And explicitly without evidence???

She was NOT lying about what she said and there are millions of trauma based mind control victims in the US and thousands that know it

Driver, neither you, nor I, can know that she was or was not lying. To pretend that her saying 'there are millions of mind controled slaves of the baby eating lizard men' is evidence is flat out preposterouis. There might very well be lizard men who run england from another dimension, eat babies and shape shift, but merely because anyone says so does not mean that its true.

ALL claim to have been involved in Satanic ritual involving the mnost famous people on the planet

Doesn't the fact that its ill defined 'satanic' rituals with 'famous' people tell you, right off the bat, that perhaps they all making it up? If it was a specific ritual with a realtively unknown person, maybe, but they all are claiming that its different famous people? Come on man, apply a little critical thinking here.

I suggest u do.... you will beleive.

Simply because you beleive david icke because of his videos and without evidence does not mean that everyone else has to.

They want u to think the royal lines ended here and there but the truth is, there has been a straight and pure bloodline in power all the way back to Sumer.

Demonstrate this instead of claiming it. Its patently false.

eudamonia
What kind of evidence do you need?

I beleive that kind of evidnece is called 'any'. Anykind of evidence.

If watching Revelations Of A Mother Goddess doesn't convince you that something is terribly wrong.. then nothing will.

Why is this video so critical? Its just a woman with a story about being a mind controlled sex slave.

Found this on google, no caption so I don't know anything about the photo.

This is a good example of what is and isn't evidence. The portion in the cirlce is obviously not an enlargment of the bit at the end of the arrow. Its almost certain that no one gets to take pics of the Prince's scalp up close, and whatever is in that little circle, its obviously doesn't require shape shifting reptile men from another dimension.

oTs
Those little lumps don't appear there

even if they were there, they could be warts, growths, lice eggs, anything.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm off now that Nydan has enaged his "devils advocate" mode.

Odd

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
defending the status quo isn't playing devil's advocate... claiming that the Prince is a lizard might be considered such, though.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

confronted with facts, driver hits the road. classic

driver's credibility guage just hit empty

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yes I think the Reptilians exist, no dout.

But I also think this thread about them is crazy. They have nothing to do with the Royal Family. Even if they did, dont go around thinking you have evidence because oviously you have nothing but false pictures of normal human related things. You only make yourself look ridiculous.

All you can really do is study them as a mythical creature. No one will believe you because your claim on others beliefs are false.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Are you actually running away because I, or anyone else, has questions about your material?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Nydan has anyone ever pointed out how much an annoying arugmentative "twit" [Mod edit: as many of our female members find the term offensive] you are?

There, I've said what many of us here have wanted to say to you.

*Awaits modem re-boot and re-register.*

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Driver]

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It took only 3 days of being on here for me to put Nygdan on ignore ;-)

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
Like my new avatar ?

There's David Icke and Michael Moore, who's the third guy in the avatar?

Oh, and yes I do like the avatar, iksmodnad

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What did you get the warning for Driver?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Like my new avatar ?

[edit on 13-5-2005 by iksmodnad]

What is it supposed to mean???

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne

Like my new avatar ?

There's David Icke and Michael Moore, who's the third guy in the avatar?

Oh, and yes I do like the avatar, iksmodnad

The second guy is Alex Jones.

What is it supposed to mean???

To voice my opinion on those people. I got the idea from other peoples avatar, I have saw a lot of them with bush's head super-imposed onto Hitler and other political figures, so I figured why not do it to the people I dislike.

dh

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I much admire the tenacity of Driver
I've personally have no doubt about the Reptilian DNA amongst the interbred rulers, though I wouldn't presume to provide peer-reviewed proof
I'm willing to take Credo Mutwa's word for it - I mean he's a shining star amongst the Zulu kingdom, though the western orientated ethnocentrics will deride him as a spinner of tribal tales
The photos of Charles dont prove very much
The film of Clinton on British TV when he got all emotional was much better

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It proves the 4th dimension reptoids must swap bodies whenever their current one has died or is no longer healthy enough.

Remember people dont live forever.

Thats why so many Royals and politicians live for so long.... a mixture of swapping bodies for fresh ones and also certain Satanic human sacrifice rituals where they capture life energy from the victim.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Theres a head of a captured reptiod.

Their are a few types of these.

The horned ones are the ones that occupy bodies of the Royals.

This one seems like a vanilla one with the bone bridge going up his forehead.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join