It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the Royals are shapeshifting lizards.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

.................Above middle photo
............................... June 4th 2002

What happened to Charles's mole on the right cheek? It is completely gone in the 2nd photo. Also notice that the bags under his eyes are gone in second photo. Now in the 3rd photo the mole is back again, not only on the other side of the face, but much lower on the corner of his mouth. Prince Charles under goes strange physical changes. Look at the photos here below.

The first two photo show a robust man that fills his suit well. Then in just 7 days there is a mass loss of weight! His neck is much thinner and stretched and his suit just hangs on him. In the last photo he looks like a frail old man. All this in just one week? The human body can not loose that much weight so fast. It is dangerous to say the least.

Prince Charles weight has a habit of transforming very rapidly and goes up and down. Besides all that, how does a mole move across a man's face?

June 7th 2002

July 1st 2002.
See how robust he is and how well his neck fits into his collar.

Both photos above are from July 7th 2002. Look at his much thinner neck and how much more frail looking he is. All this change in just 7 days after the second photo! Is Charles a reptilian shape shifter? Or perhaps a fallen angel that has taken on flesh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Diana's nickname for the Royal family was "lizards" or "reptiles" and she used to say in all seriousness.... "THEY ARE NOT HUMAN!".

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Driver]

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Driver]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think the most damning evidence has to be:

While I was on holiday one of the places I stayed at belongs to a top conservation person in New Zealand. He'd had dinner with Charles the week before and not only is he a really nice chap, but he has a sincere and strong interest in conservation and nature (which apparantly is common knowledge according to some people but I don't stalk the Royal Family along with the Sun, so I don't know).

This has to be proof if nothing else, as no human being would ever care that much about this planet and it's ecology!

[edit on 11-5-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Driver, this is not in any way proof of anything. The fact that he has blemishes on his skin and his weight changes are completely consistent with him being a human being.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Humans cant lose and gain wait like that within the period of one week.... dident you notice the dates of each of the photos?

Belmishes is one thing but having moles move around your face is impossible.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
are you sure that is a mole?

It looks like giant pimples in both pics, maybe he's been eating something funky and had a breakout?

btw stress can cause rapid weight loss and gain and skin issues, I think poor Charles has his hands full with Mum, wifey and bratty sons.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Humans cant lose and gain wait like that within the period of one week.... dident you notice the dates of each of the photos?

Drivel: SHUT UP. This thread is a complete waste of database space and our time. It has NOTHING to do with Secret Societies, and proves absolutely nothing.

In the second picture about the mole, the mole is still in his right cheek, he just popped something else up near his lip. What does that prove? That you're a troll.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
ONE WEEK!

Anyway, if you study the way the line of Kings that spread out from Babylon to Egypt and then onto Europe to become the "Black Nobility" and then the rest of the world, you notice how their all from a single line.

During Babylon, it is massivly documented from texts all around the world that state the celestial God's created human/god crossbreads who were to rule and manage men... that is where their "divine right to rule" came from.

Even Bush and all presidents are all VERY closely genetically related directly to the Windsors which is why the Bush's look so much like the Windsors.

The Royal bloodline"s" have never stepped down from their power.... they are still in control.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I would like to see a pic of Charles as a reptile.....is that possible? You know in his "reptillian form"

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Can we please move this thread to another forum? This does not belong in "Secret Societies". Maybe in a new forum titled "Driver's Absurdities"???

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What really gets me about that last picture is how small Prince Naseem Ahmed is. I think he's a shape-shifter as well. He seemed to be a lot bigger when Marco Antonio Barrera pounded him into oblivion.

Peace

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Red Dragon?

Coat of Arms of Prince Charles

This beast on the left-hand side of Charles' coat of arms has the head and mouth of a lion, the body of a leopard, and the feet of a bear. Typically in heraldry, lions have only three claws per foot while bears will have four or five. This lion has four claws and thus resembles those of a bear. Traditionally in heraldry, the lion has represented England, however Prince Charles' heraldic representation is totally unique in history even differing from that of his mother's, Queen Elizabeth, whose lion has the typical three claws per foot.

(Rev 13:2 KJV) And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

At the base of the coat of arms is the heraldic symbol of Wales, the red dragon. The flag of Wales, approved in 1953, pictures a red dragon on a green and white flag with the motto "Y Ddraig Goch Ddyry Cychwyn," meaning "The red dragon gives the lead" (Cohen, pg 196). Note that the eldest-son label is around the neck of the dragon, thus associating it with Prince Charles.

Opposite the red dragon is Charles' badge as the heir-apparent to the British throne. It consists of three ostrich feathers surrounded by a crown with the motto Ich Dien. The meaning of Ich Dien is "I serve" in German. In old Welsh, Eich Dyn, as some believe the motto is a corruption of, is "Your man." The motto and ostrich feathers are associated with "the Black Prince" (Edward III's son). Reading the motto and symbols from right to left, the following message is possibly conveyed :

Ich, the Black Prince, Dien the Red Dragon
I, the Black Prince, serve the Red Dragon

Anti-Christ and a Cup of Tea

Is the Red Dragon a Reptile?

EDIT: How ignorant of me. Driver Nice Find with the Photos!

[edit on 11/5/05 by Souljah]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
LOL need I say more

img133.echo.cx...

[edit on 11-5-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Can we please move this thread to another forum? This does not belong in "Secret Societies". Maybe in a new forum titled "Driver's Absurdities"???

I would say that shape-shifting reptilians qualify as a secret society. I don't know of any........do you??

Keep up the good work Driver. BTW, I have a mole on my face and that sumbitch never moves.

Peace

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

I would say that shape-shifting reptilians qualify as a secret society. I don't know of any........do you??

But this thread is NOT about reptilians. It's about Prince Charles. And it's silly.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I must say Driver I do enjoy reading your extreme posts they really are quite fun.

Funny how no one quoted you on what Diana said:

And Diana's nickname for the Royal family was "lizards" or "reptiles" and she used to say in all seriousness....."THEY ARE NOT HUMAN!".

This is 100% true, that is exactly what Diana used to call them. Also noted that the queen did not make a visit to Aussie land because of a rare, wait for it............................................................Lizzard. Not forgetting ALL the Dragons and reptiles built into the cities of London, Cambridge and Oxford.

Not to go off subject but Diana, Princess of Wales was more than likely murdered. It was no accident thats for sure also just happened to hit the 13th column. She also made a note before she died saying she was going to be killed in a car accident 10 months ealier.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

But this thread is NOT about reptilians. It's about Prince Charles. And it's silly.

Proof the Royals are shapeshifting lizards.

I beg to differ sir. Prince Charles is a royal and royal's are shape-shifting lizards. Hence the title.

Peace

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerkAnd it's silly.

Its not silly atall.

Infact, the fact that the royal lines of Europe today all spawned from the Sumerian kings is confirmation that they do have reptillian DNA which makes it alot easier for reptilian posession.

Remember, all texts from around the world state that the Sumerian kings were the result of interbreeding of the gods with human woman.

And we all know the Gods they talk of were nothing but ET's from another planet. The Draconians.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
It was no accident thats for sure also just happened to hit the 13th column.

It wasn't? So what was the significance of the thirteenth column? Why would anyone go through all that trouble? Do you really think that murders are that easy to orchestrate, much less plan the EXACT point of impact in a car accident?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I see we have different definitions for the word "proof" pictures have been known to be airbrushed, and even reversed 1 watta concept !

kindly show us pictures of a royal in lizard form or changing, and you'll be onto something.

also, wouldn't the princes have been born as lizards ? that might cause a stir in the delivery room.......

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver

I didn't see any scales, so I don't see how we can say its not possible. Heck, he really doesn't look all that different in the July 1 and July 7th photo.

Some of those things look like blemishes, and moles can be removed and grow in new areas, not to mention that lots of different photographers and editors will airbrush stuff in entirely different ways.

These are not proofs.

souljah
The flag of Wales, approved in 1953, pictures a red dragon on a green and white flag with the motto "Y Ddraig Goch Ddyry Cychwyn," meaning "The red dragon gives the lead"

The hannoverians have nothing to do with any descendancy from welsh royalty. The dragon is a symbol of wales. That means that its run by reptiloid shapeshifters from another dimension? I think the britishers have a term for that. "Bollocks".

sebatwork
Drivel: SHUT UP. This thread is a complete waste of database space and our time. It has NOTHING to do with Secret Societies, and proves absolutely nothing.

The reptiloid conspiracy fits well enough into secret socieites, if it were moved anywhere it'd be moved the NWO forum anyway. I agree, this is silly. Some photos of facial blemishes? And some other photos that are supposed to shown a slightly thinner charles a week later? Proof that they are actually reptillian shapeshifters? Its not even proof that they are shapeshifters, let alone reptillian ones or anything.
Also, if you think its a waste of time, then don't respond to it. Don't simply note that the OP is being silly. Explain why its silly, to, erhmm, say that warts are proof of shapeshifting reptile-men from beyond.

dr love
BTW, I have a mole on my face and that sumbitch never moves

It would if you had it removed. It'd be there one day, gone the next. Besides, the things in those photos look like warts more than moles.
Or is possesion of warts also 'proof' of being an interdimensional shape shifting lizard man?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join