It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the Royals are shapeshifting lizards.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Nygdan, your habit of not coming up with a response, but rather line-by-line commentary is sad.

I merely do it in order to be specific and not get off topic.

Its not hard to pick apart a post that took 5 minutes to write, is it? So then why not share your knowledge, rather than pointing out what others DON'T know on the subject? It astounds me that you wouldn't rather write a paragraph saying what you think, rather, telling others what they think is wrong.
Because I already know what I think, I want to find out what other people are thinking and why they think it. The best way to do that is to question what they think and try to find any errors in it. I'm completely confounded by the interdimensional shape shifting reptilian royals idea, I can't imagine, literally, how a person can beleive it. I doubt that everyone that beleives it is completely insane, there must be some train of evidence and some type of rationale connecting it. I don't expect it to convince me necessarily but I don't see why I shouldn't find out about it anyway.

"judges in the underworld", Now with this statement you may be onto something. But there can't be other judges, so they are THE judges of the underworld.

Sounds about right.

And does anyone want to guess why are mountains considered SACRED?

Becuase they reach straight up into the heavens

Because, they are the DEEPEST depths of the Underworld.

I'm not so certain that the ancients were aware of the tectonic structure of mountains.

So a sacrifice on a mountain top is not to God, as we would be led to believe, but to the Demons of the Underworld, however you wish to view that.

Why isn't it what the people think and say it is?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I should vote you for way above, you appear to have reached a fundamental truth of the board 'where I am, its awesome'

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I live in England and i can assure you the Royal Family are not Lizards, just another dysfunctional family. If i were a shape shifter id pick a better face than Prince Charles has got.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
WTH the royals are lizards well you shut me up i whas thinking they where ETs

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The pictures provided are interesting. We have no way of telling if they have been doctored as something small like that is easy to alter and reproduce in a matter of minutes. As for Icke... nice stories. But he repeatedly does not give anything approaching evidence for his writings. His evidence is conjecture, hearsay and taking assumptions and running with them.

Some of what he says may well be true, but other people make sensationalist claims far better than Icke. Icke is similar to Van Daniken in that respect. Then you compare them to someone like Sitchin who may not be right either, but he will point out what he disagrees with on standard interpretations or translations, and why, and provide alternative views. The sheer difference in presentation of the views between the two is astronomical. One says "they're lizards because an African wiseman said so", the other says "they aren't lizards because the following creation myths show we were made in their image and to resemble them, the word for image being BLAH coming from the Blahadonian for blahblahwarble which in turn stems from the Blahabinian for wibbibibbibib".

Similarly, taking a step back and applying the logics on conspiracy to world events might make some things seem to fit and make the world a fantastic place. But when you base future presumptions off earlier ones that are based very little in EVIDENCE you are basing your conspiracy on an immaterial faith.

Some view the tunnel of white light in the final moment as a dysfunctional firing of synapses in the visual cortex before death follows. Others see it as a transition into the next life, or a limbo while waiting to move on. One bases it on what they see, the other on what it may be. Both may be right - you have to get proof of what happens after to be sure. Proof being the keyword. Conjecture and hearsay are not proof, and nobody can expect someone to walk hand in hand agreement with them on a matter of faith. Several thousand years of religious wars should have taught everyone that ;-)

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Camella isn't a lizard. She's of the hag species.
Specifically - of the BAR HAG family. Although
many people confuse bar hags with lizards.
They look a lot alike.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb and Quasimoto got together one day and decided to go and apply to get into the Guinness World Book of records because they were sure that Sleeping Beauty was the most beautiful woman ever; Tom Thumb, the shortest man; and Quasimoto the ugliest person. Well, they get to the offices and Sleeping Beauty goes in. She comes out five minutes later, looking ever so pleased with herself and she says, "It's official, I'm the most beautiful woman ever." Tom Thumb goes in and comes out five minutes later, looking really smug, saying, "I'm the shortest man who's ever lived." Quasimoto goes in and comes out looking confused and upset and asks, "Who in the hell is Camilla Parker-Bowles"

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
LOL

I'll accept the penalty for the one liner. I just found this topic hilarious!

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
DRIVER !!!!

what about the broken bloodlines of the royal family tree ????

the stuarts, the hanerovians ????

have you actually studied the british royal family tree ???? just glancing at it, you can see numerous breaks in the bloodline, and where the throne was passed to a non-blood relative

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
LOL

I agree! I don't know what is more funny, the topic or the fact that it has lasted over 5 pages now.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
LOL

I agree! I don't know what is more funny, the topic or the fact that it has lasted over 5 pages now.

Haha, yeah, in just one day aswell

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Wow, never thought I'd be posting in a shapshifting lizard thread.

Driver, two thumbs up for the photo's..

Souljah, three thumbs up for the best conspiracy theory..

Sebatwerk, getting all het up over such a little thing? Could this be the secret entrusted to 33rd degree Masons??

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If i were a shape shifter id pick a better face than Prince Charles has got

Best evidence yet...

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

I, the Black Prince, serve the Red Dragon

This is really something to think about. The dark prince born into a royal line, his mother refuses to conceed the throne to him (what does she know?), he marries a virgin and sires three male children, then the 'virgin bride' is dumped and later car accidented... meanwhile he's getting younger / older / thinner / fatter / shorter / taller and his mole is moving all over his face? Yikes!

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Originally posted by Souljah

I, the Black Prince, serve the Red Dragon

This is really something to think about. The dark prince born into a royal line, his mother refuses to conceed the throne to him (what does she know?), he marries a virgin and sires three male children, then the 'virgin bride' is dumped and later car accidented... meanwhile he's getting younger / older / thinner / fatter / shorter / taller and his mole is moving all over his face? Yikes!

who is the third prince ?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Doesn't he have three sons? Shows what I know about the king thingy..

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
William, Harry and err... JD from Scrubs!

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Anyway the Royals we have now never ought to be here , seems like the bloodline was spoiled a long time ago , sorry cant get the link to work, but google ,the real king of England lives in Australia .

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Bulldog 52]

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Bulldog 52]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Don't want to denounce the possibility of shapeshifting royalty.. but will point out the fact if a photo-negative is reversed and printed then any facial feature will be on the opposite side from which the picture was taken.

Dallas

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't know if this helps out in the Reptilian field or not but, a few months ago, MSNBC played an old interview with Diana and she said it was "very odd" to have sex with Charles.

Seb: You never further the discussion by ignorance. Prove to us all that you're not a satan-worshiping Mason or a Government-Spy-Disinformation Agent. You can't. Neither can we. If you can't see through your own ignorance, please stick to your Masonic topics.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join