It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Blames Donald Trump and ‘MAGA Republicans’ for Broken Border System

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I'm not s fan of Biden or Trump but this is getting really stupid.

I bet every time there's a storm it's trumps fault in Bidens weaseley little eyes.

All this nonsense is just making me think Trump is the best option at this point.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Republicans refuse to bring up ANY border bill.

I blame them for EVERYTHING that is happening at the border and will vote accordingly, like a lot of other independents.

You lost a HOUSE SEAT last night, now you are going to lose the HOUSE, SENATE, and WH in November.

I'll be back to tell you, told you so.

they sure did a job on you man. It's all the R's. Vote Blue for a better border.......bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don’t think that ridiculous question really even deserves a response.

But anyway, I have a question for you… if Biden has the authority to play Mr dictator and just shut down the border without passing legislation though congress, then why didn’t Trump do it when he had the chance?

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: network dude

I don’t think that ridiculous question really even deserves a response.

But anyway, I have a question for you… if Biden has the authority to play Mr dictator and just shut down the border without passing legislation though congress, then why didn’t Trump do it when he had the chance?

He did everything he could. I'm sure you don't remember this but the democrats stopped him at every try. It's called history, look into it. Who did the amazing successful "remain in Mexico while you wait for your Asylum claim? Was that Joe Biden? I don't think it was, in fact, that was one of the first things he did which caused the invasion we currently have. Again, this is historical fact, not your opinion or mine.

eta:
And can you explain what was wrong with the question? Other than to answer it would make your argument look stupid?
edit on 14-2-2024 by network dude because: idiocy should never be celebrated.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Shouldn't they still be doing that?

What changed?

Is it (D)ifferent now?

Or is it just the 60 billion this time around they need to launder through Ukraine that made it different?

So they went from the border is just fine, nothing to see here, to passing a 118 billion dollar border security bill extremely quick.

The change was Texas in both sending illegals to liberal cities and using their people to secure the border. It took 7 years of "nothing to see here" to understand there really is a BIG problem at the border. Liberals are very reactionary and not progressive at all. They do nothing until liberals feel the pain then they react like they just saved the world.

It's funny they told Trump he was an idiot for trying to push a 50 billion dollar package, do you think they remember 4 years of extreme pushback and just constant rhetoric that Trump was xenophobic to then pass a 118 billion dollar border protection bill for the same thing saying it is good for the country?

The interesting part, think about what Trump is going to say and do once he is in office. They really have no leg to stand on in stopping him from locking down the border.
edit on x29Wed, 14 Feb 2024 07:18:39 -0600202444America/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2024 07:18:39 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

you don't get it. It's just (D)ifferent now.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
And it took 3 years of Biden and Mayorkas taking credit for their self proclaimed successful Border polices to figure out they actually failed and now it was Trump all along for their successful failure claims? Makes perfect sense 🤣🤣

^^ that.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It wasn’t a bad deal either, shut the border after 5,000 cross a day, considering they say 10,000+ are crossing everyday, they could’ve halved the amount of people crossing the border… stupid republicans, now they get nothing.

There's an idea. We should apply that to other laws.

We'll allow only 5000 machine guns to hit the streets per day. After that, no more.

5000 people can be sold into slavery to work on plantations per day. At 5001 we start to enforce those pesky "anti-slavery" laws.

The first 5000 murders each day get a pass. At 5001, we prosecute.

People would be lining up at banks each morning to be among the first 5000 to rob it. And the FBI could be waiting at the banks to catch that 5001.

There could be an app on your phone that keeps a national tally of the number of rapes that day. If it's under 5000, go for it. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until midnight when the counter resets.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm still waiting for "Trump's" big, beautiful wall he was making Mexico pay for....wait. What? No wall.

Bannon stole the "wall fund".

C'mon...

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Either way, it’s an established fact that Trump has told Republicans not to pass any bill related to the border, simply because Trump wants it to be as chaotic as possible so he can campaign on it.

He doesn’t care about the border, he just wants to use the issue as a political football for his own selfish benefit.

Make America Gullible Again!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Who told you to say that?

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Either way, it’s an established fact that Trump has told Republicans not to pass any bill related to the border, simply because Trump wants it to be as chaotic as possible so he can campaign on it.

He doesn’t care about the border, he just wants to use the issue as a political football for his own selfish benefit.

Make America Gullible Again!

So you say Democrats are really this weak? 😀

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

What would be the point, you wouldn’t accept the source any way.

Republicans blocked a border bill that they themselves negotiated. How much more evidence do you need?

Cop Out !!! Exit excuse !!! Failure !!! 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Isn't Schumer in Ukraine currently?

..with Mconnel?

They have the same psychiatrist 😃

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

I know the bill that got blocked was the same bill. But the Ukraine aid bill on its own just passed the senate… you know that right?

So there was no logical reason for it to be blocked, except that Trump wanted it to be blocked so he can campaign on border security.

It wasn’t a bad deal either, shut the border after 5,000 cross a day, considering they say 10,000+ are crossing everyday, they could’ve halved the amount of people crossing the border… stupid republicans, now they get nothing.

Show us where in that Bill it was guaranteed the Border would be shut at 5000? And of course, HOW would they do it, and how would they handle asylum claims for people that just jumped the Border at non ports of entry? Where is all this in that Bill? Show us please. 😃

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: JinMI

I know the bill that got blocked was the same bill. But the Ukraine aid bill on its own just passed the senate… you know that right?

So there was no logical reason for it to be blocked, except that Trump wanted it to be blocked so he can campaign on border security.

Going across the border illegally is... a crime.

There legally allowed to claim asylum if they’re on US soil, but the US doesn’t have the resources to house them well there asylum claim is being reviewed… hence the catch and release.

You would need to create a law to not make it legal, which is what the bill proposed, after 5,000 had crossed. But Trump shut it down.

So you and Democrats are all in favor of keeping Migrants in poverty. 🤣

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
a reply to: JadedGhost

which the Republicans themselves negotiated

The majority of republicans flat out rejected that bill when all was said and done. It was DOA in the Republican controlled House.

Yeah well, that’s the whole point.

Trump wants the borders to remain as they are so he can campaign on it.

So you now admit The Biden Admin has failed for 3 years. 😃

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I blame them for EVERYTHING that is happening at the border and will vote accordingly, like a lot of other independents.

You lost a HOUSE SEAT last night, now you are going to lose the HOUSE, SENATE, and WH in November.

I'll be back to tell you, told you so.

Republican House Bill HR2 has been stuttering in The Senate since last year. Why is that? 😃

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

How many times do you have to be told before you listen? We don't need ANY new border bills. All we need to do is to enforce the laws already on the books. What is your opinion of that?

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

There is no new bill needed, enforce the ones that are already there and enforce the border.

Don't be blinded by those on the left, that are blaming the Republicans, because they(Dems) want to send billions to their buddy over in Ukraine.

If they must pass a border bill, it needs to only be a border bill. No other fluff and bs that the dems have on their agendas or that lines their pockets even more.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Biden and his cronies are just like my step-kids. They create a huge mess, break things, and let the dog into the house to piss and crap on the floor. Then afterward they complain the house is a disaster and needs to be cleaned and it's not their fault nor their job to help do it. Biden and the Dems used every trick imaginable to sew division in this country. They opened the border and vilified anyone who spoke against it. Crime and drugs are running rampant. Kids are being sexualized and manipulated. And racial tensions are higher than I have ever seen in my life. But yeah, it's Trump's fault. The sad thing is that most of us who see this clown show for what it is are labeled as racist, homophobic, etc. etc., and told to basically shut up and move on.
edit on 2/14/2024 by cdf21882 because: added context

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join