It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Blames Donald Trump and ‘MAGA Republicans’ for Broken Border System

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Glad that the Biden administration has finally figured out the problem at the border...

President Joe Biden blamed former President Donald Trump and “MAGA Republicans” for the broken border system and his administration’s expected failure to convince Congress to pass a $118 billion bill that would allot $20 billion for border security but $60 billion for Ukraine.

“Now, all indications are this bill won’t even move forward to the Senate floor. Why? A simple reason: Donald Trump,” Biden said during a public address on Tuesday.

He claimed that Trump thinks the bill is “bad for him politically,” and, therefore, it is being opposed by Republicans in the House and Senate.

He also put all the blame on Trump for the record levels of illegal immigrants streaming through the border, not his own policies and lack of enforcement of the law.

X CSPAN link

“Every day between now and November, the American people are going to know that the only reason the border is not secure is Donald Trump and his MAGA Republican friends,” he said.

“It’s time for Republicans in Congress to show courage, to show spine, to make it clear to the American people that you work for them, not for anyone else. I know who I work for — I work for the American people,” he claimed.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) plans to bring the Senate border bill to the floor on Wednesday, but Republicans are poised to block it.

The bill would give the administration the ability to expel illegal immigrants, but only if an average threshold of border crossers is reached.

The funny part... Dementiacrats will actually believe him.

Attention span of a hummingbird on crack, these people.

Linky to quoted article

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So the Biden administration allowed the board to fail in order to convince congress to act; and some how that's Trump's fault?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
And it took 3 years of Biden and Mayorkas taking credit for their self proclaimed successful Border polices to figure out they actually failed and now it was Trump all along for their successful failure claims? Makes perfect sense 🤣🤣

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
*shrugs* anyone with 2 functioning brain cells knows at this point its all on Biden.

Bad side of things is we have millions that dont have 2 functioning brain cells.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
So the Biden administration allowed the border to fail in order to convince congress to act; and some how that's Trump's fault?

That's how I'm reading it.

Now you and I and practically everyone who can remember the last 8 years know that this is horribly false...

But I needed some entertainment from the left on ATS tonight so decided to post it to see what spin they would put on it.

It's laundry night...

~Shrug~

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well….the democrat party has been setting the bar for accountability to new lows for awhile now. It’s kind of become their MO, F everything up so they can then walk away blaming the opposition. They’ve become a text book example out of the Marxist playbook.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So there was this guy that wanted funding for building a wall on the southern border.
He was denied requested funding.
Now it’s his fault that the border is a submarine with a screen door.

That’s for sure biden logic.😂

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm not going to do it. I really do not want to waste 2 hours explaining just how F'up that statement is.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
So there was this guy that wanted funding for building a wall on the southern border.

I didn't think about it that way and the way you pointed it out was brilliant, actually.

Democrats for the 4 years of Trump blocked every way they could funding for our southern border.

Shouldn't they still be doing that?

What changed?

Is it (D)ifferent now?

Or is it just the 60 billion this time around they need to launder through Ukraine that made it different?

edit on 100000002America/Chicago2pmTue, 13 Feb 2024 21:41:48 -060041 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

And for like 50 billion, today the lefties are cheering 118 billion. It wasn't just the wall, it was the whole program of border protection.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Isn't Schumer in Ukraine currently?

..with Mconnel?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Either way, it’s an established fact that Trump has told Republicans not to pass any bill related to the border, simply because Trump wants it to be as chaotic as possible so he can campaign on it.

He doesn’t care about the border, he just wants to use the issue as a political football for his own selfish benefit.

Make America Gullible Again!

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

..with Mconnel?

It's a coincidence!

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
Either way, it’s an established fact that Trump has told Republicans not to pass any bill related to the border, simply because Trump wants it to be as chaotic as possible so he can campaign on it.

He doesn’t care about the border, he just wants to use the issue as a political football for his own selfish benefit.

A link for that please?

I mean, since it is an established fact then it should be pretty easy to prove.

A video of him saying it or something?

An Op-Ed of your favorite KoolAid drinker saying something?

Do you have anything relevant to post about the topic?

edit on 100000002America/Chicago2pmTue, 13 Feb 2024 21:57:57 -060057 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It’s business as usual in DC.
The other guy is a racist with bad ideas!

If we had politicians that actually worked together for the greater good of the country, hell would freeze over.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   

"Chaotic as possible" = just an average day under the Biden administration. If you stopped to think about what you say, you probably wouldn't say it. Why does a bill NEED to be passed? At more than twice the prior amount requested? That's a bit further than your nose, so we'll all excuse you for missing it.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

..with Mconnel?

It's a coincidence!

What if Lum, say...I don't believe in coincidences!?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

..with Mconnel?

It's a coincidence!

What if Lum, say...I don't believe in coincidences!?

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”

― Franklin D. Roosevelt

edit on 100000002America/Chicago2pmTue, 13 Feb 2024 22:02:03 -060002 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

What would be the point, you wouldn’t accept the source any way.

Republicans blocked a border bill that they themselves negotiated. How much more evidence do you need?

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

What would be the point, you wouldn’t accept the source any way.

Republicans blocked a border bill that they themselves negotiated. How much more evidence do you need?

So you bring nothing to the conversation.

Thanks for playing.

Next leftist please?

My laundry is in the dryer now and I am not being entertained.

~sigh~

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join