It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Blames Donald Trump and ‘MAGA Republicans’ for Broken Border System

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Marxist scam - agreed.

Hearing the so-called 'President' spin such absolute BULL# when we know it is entirely his fault that the border laws have not been enforced, when his agents were cutting wire & allowing illegal migrants to stream in unchecked - his words are literally lies from the Pit of Hell. That he can stand there with a straight face & blame the whole mess on Trump, is the most egregious, disgusting, despicable BULL# that I've ever heard coming from a so-called political leader. It literally sickens me to my core because not so much what the subject is, but the fact that he is lying so deviously & connivingly. It literally sickens my soul to hear this man speak on almost any subject. He is truly diabolical.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Take a bow liberals. 81 million of You and apparently my dead father voted for him.
He is a turd wrapped in a burning tire along with the VP. The country is weaker because of him and her.

Argue the border all you want, Biden can close the border. No bill or money to the Ukraine required.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Here's a post I did last month...LOL my idea got blasted, but this should be a top 3 priority.

For the record, I'd prefer a closed border too. We must stop all illegals coming through the border that doesn't originate in Mexico, Central or South America NOW

Not even going to get into how these UNDOCS can be distributed into certain districts to change the political landscape if not immediately certainly soon enough.

denyignorance.com...

I'm all for immigration, with real and robust policies

but it can't just be left wide open and unregulated or controlled. It's unsustainable floods and destroyed our border towns' infrastructure and we haven't gotten to where they are all being shipped off to and will end up.

Denver is getting flooded

x.com...

At current rates, we can expect over 12 million illegal immigrant encounters in the first term of Joe Biden's presidency.
That's nearly as much as the preceding 3 terms combined.

Quote:
His mind was not for rent to any God or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....

There has got to be a better way. Watching all the funds being spent on military support and financial aid to countries where its embezzled or stolen and misappropriated. It is time to secure our backdoor and make damn sure every immigrant who comes in has a future and sponsor and can be tracked

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Joe Blames..................Rinse and Repeat...........

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join