It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything is consciousness.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun

There is no you seeing anything.

There is only, solely, what appears to be happening.

The assumption of a you is imprisonment.

It makes for guilt, shame, blame and fear.

The truth shall set you free.........the truth is there was never a you so you never did anything wrong.....or right.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

edit on 4-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Reading this post of yours it's possible to say you don't see anything at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Enjoy your entanglement with reality.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Untun

Enjoy your entanglement with reality.

There is only reality.....there is nothing/no one separate to get entangled with it.
edit on 4-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Ok, I hope it gets better too.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

No. nobody thinks that. Alone from Sun to Earth light takes more than 8 minutes. For sure not everything everywhere all at once... lol

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yea, lol. It's amazing.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

sooo this:

Sciences thinks at the speed of light you would see all of the past and the future of the entire universe all at once, like being the center of the universe observing everything that ever has happened and will happen. Religious texts speak of "the light" as All Seeing.

is you making a joke?

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

ou are asking "what consciousness is" because you are biased towards materialism and you need a materialistic explanation.

Not necessarily "materialistic" I'd also be happy with discovering a new form of field or energy. But there for sure needs to be something that can be measured even if it's just the effects it has on other stuff and not "it", turns out there is such a thing: brain activity, the effect consciousness has on our brain and body, the only issue is for you ideallists that it is only in the bodies of organic alive matter.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Then samadhi has no hope of any point.

Meaning the perfect circle, that is theorized in the Heian era mathematics that; Clashed with Pythagoras theorem of numbers. If the Chinese calendar and Hellenist calendar, compared the ages of; The two math theorem... As which; One came first could be known since; Both are taught, learned, & given: Worldwide.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

Then samadhi has no hope of any point.

Meaning the perfect circle, that is theorized in the Heian era mathematics that; Clashed with Pythagoras theorem of numbers. If the Chinese calendar and Hellenist calendar, compared the ages of; The two math theorem... As which; One came first could be known since; Both are taught, learned, & given: Worldwide.

Didn't understand any of that......
Thanks anyway

edit on 5-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Do the experiments with random numbers generators not indicate that the observer does indeed influence the manifested outcome?

Your claim is as good as Untuns, can you tell us what makes the wave function collapse?
did they agree on something on that front?

ATM quantum mechanics theorems seem to me like religion, diffrent biased doctrines competing for believers. However
With everything being implied by the dynamics observed within the quantum realm, believers could turn out to be essential to create reality as we know it.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Maharshi describes it as a 'primal, pure natural state without effort… the mind is dead, having been resolved in the ecstasy of Awareness (Self)'. He spoke on the idea that we are that. Samadhi is our natural state, yet it is veiled by the illusion of the mind (maya).

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Sometimes it's so stupid to wonder about the meaning of life, this happens when there's no point of referention, when you have nobody to wonder about it with. It should be fun, not depressing, finding a way forward or something to do.

I find myself having to read between the lines of reality.

We have weather manipulation, pesticides and what not, a live life while it lasts scenario.

Making peace is all there is left to do every day.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I need to attain this lost cause mentality.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

To me current theories are possibilities with often more than one indication that it could be going in the right direction.
I guess that depends on your personal tendencies.

There's no real "random number generator" they all follow rules meaning are not random at all just appear as if they were.

And imho the wave function never collapses on itself it's just a matter of shortening the observed interval of t. It doesn't stop being a wave it just has a smaller "radius". because those lectrons stand never still they never are in one place you can just reduce their observable "density".

Not saying that's what it is, but it works for me.
Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Here's something:"Consciousness" is a state of mind. At some point, it's the consciousness that becomes "un-concious" by it's very nature.

Consciousness is the "light switch" to un-conciousness. Yet the unconscious cannot automatically "switch back" to consciousness...

Both? Simply a transient state-of-mind. The same mind...

Quite boggling of the mind...

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Collapse or not what's defining the observed intervall?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join