It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything is consciousness.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

People that have math as a basis of reality instead of theory also believe in only logic and living in either a hologram, the matrix, or that life is only a simulation.

Such a thing has it's root in the dreamer and the dreamed which has it's root in Vishnu laying on a multi-headed snake getting his feet massaged falls asleep and dreams the universe after killing his father Rama by plucking his fathers flower and assuming into heaven leaving Rama in the darkness where only the light of Shri the phoenix lights Rama's world being stuck in the cycle of re-incarnation from having lost that flower.

Heian period/era of mathematics is more accurate as there is no point just a contact of a tangent of another tangent until it forms a cord or 1/8th circle which then can be accurately measured. Without any center point just the circumference taking the concept of Pi and other imaginary numbers right out of the window. Meaning everything is curved everything comes around and in using such a thing is why it is said "space-time" is curved.

To go further so are our lives otherwise; Deja-Vu would not occur... Meaning like the so called space-time; Not being linear, neither is that we call life or the elements that support it.

To end the debate of math between fractions and decimals... Say you are in a sky tram/cable car and it says this many lbs or kilos are safe and you then notice you all have back packs measured in litres/liters. Lets just say death would occur first before being able to figure the math out once having left the pad.
edit on 16-8-2023 by Crowfoot because: clarity

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Awareness is perhaps a better word than consciousness as awareness can still be present when unconsciousness is present... like in O.B.E.(out of body experience's) and N.D.E.(near death experiences)

This is my truth, both awareness and consciousness are present in out of body experiences.

It appears others believe there must be awareness first to have consciousness.

Let us see what Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj has to say:

“Awareness is primordial; it is the original state, beginning less, endless, uncaused, unsupported, without parts, without change. Consciousness is on contact, a reflection against a surface, a state of duality. There can be no consciousness without awareness, but there can be awareness without consciousness, as in deep sleep. Awareness is absolute, consciousness is relative to its content; consciousness is always of something. Consciousness is partial and changeful, awareness is total, changeless, calm and silent. And it is the common matrix of every experience.”

J Krishnamurti said that one must be totally free from the ‘known’ since all that is known is our past knowledge which is thought. This thought always intervenes and prevents us from knowing the reality, which is only in the present. So, in order to be free from the thought, which is an attribute and the essence of the conscious mind, one must be aware choicelessly. Being aware of a thought or a feeling as it arises, without condemning it or identifying with it, one will find that it unfolds ever more widely and deeply, and thereby discover the whole content of what is. To understand the process of what is there must be choiceless awareness, a freedom from condemnation, justification, and identification. Choiceless awareness need not be continuous, which is almost impossible and is not necessary, but it is from moment to moment.

www.linkedin.com...

Thoughts to ponder.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

In what is called the subtle body there is only an awareness that is subtle and your consciousness is in it... But of the physical body um no it's laying there unconscious... Some OBE sorts don't look at their own body laying there if they did they'd see it laying there unconscious or appear as dead.

I had an experience of it by accident once I was sitting meditating accidentally fell asleep and it was like I inward turned then fell feet first through the floor and walked out of the house immaterial ghost style into the woods naked to top it all off and I wasn't before the OBE.

edit on 16-8-2023 by Crowfoot because: clarity

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

In what is called the subtle body there is only an awareness that is subtle and your consciousness is in it... But of the physical body um no it's laying there unconscious... Some OBE sorts don't look at their own body laying there if they did they'd see it laying there unconscious or appear as dead.

I had an experience of it by accident once I was sitting meditating accidentally fell asleep and it was like I inward turned then fell feet first through the floor and walked out of the house immaterial ghost style into the woods naked to top it all off and I wasn't before the OBE.

Well I had a golden (umbilical?) cord attached to my physical body so there was no way for me to not be aware of it.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Oh! If you see that again eat it!

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Oh! If you see that again eat it!

Only if I am ready to never return to my body...okay will do!

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

No that's not what it does at all... Youll be able to OBE or not any time you want as easy as blinking your eyes on purpose and be filled with the immortal elixir of Taoism.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

No that's not what it does at all... Youll be able to OBE or not any time you want as easy as blinking your eyes on purpose and be filled with the immortal elixir of Taoism.

It was frightening enough just doing the OBE never mind going further into the immortal elixir of Taoism, thanks but no thanks, I still have work to do in this elixir of matter and dreams.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Fair enough I intentionally broke my cord once not knowing what it was... It took me a long time to find my little golden body and eat that thing afterwards. The soma tastes sort of like that sweet stuff thats put on your teeth at the dentist office during a cleaning as a sweetness and it just sort of pours down from the teeth roots when I think about it mouth fills up and I swallow it.

But yeah sleep is more important than any of that business like waking up and enjoying the sheets and pillow forget to do that and youll feel miserable all day.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Fair enough I intentionally broke my cord once not knowing what it was... It took me a long time to find my little golden body and eat that thing afterwards. The soma tastes sort of like that sweet stuff thats put on your teeth at the dentist office during a cleaning as a sweetness and it just sort of pours down from the teeth roots when I think about it mouth fills up and I swallow it.

But yeah sleep is more important than any of that business like waking up and enjoying the sheets and pillow forget to do that and youll feel miserable all day.

Indeed luxurious sheets are a must to experience another taste of heaven. I don't do pillows.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   
As a golden rule there has to be at least seven... Stopping any random female on the street and asking how many pillows are perfect for a bed? it's likely the seven or more.

I honestly; Say five, but shhh... You know two beneath the sheet, two dressed like the duvet that are above the sheet and a bolster as accent in the middle of the two dressed.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

You must sleep alone with all those pillows taking up all the room.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm sure there's well over a few billion people asleep while I am. Sleeping alone sounds nice but silly at the same time. I get a kinked neck without at least one.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I'm sure there's well over a few billion people asleep while I am. Sleeping alone sounds nice but silly at the same time. I get a kinked neck without at least one.

I get kinked neck with one.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Anyone conscious of that before I posted it?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Anyone conscious of that before I posted it?

Not me. Do you always manifest chimeras in your consciousness? That one looks half bat half dog.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Short spined dog(s)

Far as I know they haven't broken the internet yet as a meme.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join