It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I am fascinated with knowledge. Even if I disagree with what someone may post, it does give food for thought if you keep an open mind.

link   
I am a married middle aged man who is concerned about our future. I am loyal to no political party and believe in honesty and justice. I also believe that government is no place for the rich to be comfortable and that the revolving door keep spinning.

link   
i want to learn more about defence issues

link   
RELIGION IS JUST AS EASY TO BELIEVE AS THE ILLUMINATI THEORY.
ITS ROUTINE THAT KEEPS OUR MINDS TRAPPED.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I hope to learn more about past life regression.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
20 years experience as an astrologer,tarot reader,initiated in Crowley'sden

link   
For the most part I am a luker, i don't plan on posting much to tell you the truth but sometimes I read a few posts and I would like to add my 2 cents worth. I am new to this forum, I have only started coming here less than 2 weeks ago and I find so much of this fascinating. Yes some of these posts seema bit far fetched, maybe even a waste of sapce, but I admire the fact that we can still post some ideas here. Skeptics can have a forum to do what we do best, be skeptical. I hope to hear from you soon, and I hope I have been accepted into this interesting group.

link   
I'm a skeptic, but i keep an open mind. There is a lot of unkowns in our universe.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm a conservative educator that's also interested in discussions of the paranormal, as well as UFOlogy.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hello.. I'm a 52 year old truck driver who just has not gotten enough learning out of life yet. I love Coast to Coast A.M. and they are ultimately what led me to this site. My knoledge is incredibly varied as well as my interests. I hope to learn as many things as possible that will contribute to what I call "My perseption of the Ultimate Truth of all things." My contributions would be dialog on any perticular topic of a discussion board I'm participating in. I'd just like to say, "Thanks so much, and I hope I pass the audition."

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hi, I'm a 19 year old student at the University of Warwick, UK, and I stumbled across your site about a month back while searching on google about the Pentagon.

Since I found ATS I've been lurking fairly regularly and found that I was enlightened as to the possible "realism", if thats the right word, behind conspiracy theories that I hadn't before given a second glance to.

I have learned a lot by just lrking, especially about E.T.s and government cover-ups, and I'd like to learn more, especially regarding these subjects.

While lurking, I've found myself forming my own opinions about certain conspiracies, and I'd like to share my opinions with open minded people. I have little knowledge about subjects discussed here, but using what other's have said and my own opinions, I feel I can contribute something valuable to the forums

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
My reason for being here is that I love to learn, I am a curous person by nature. I believe that learning is a life-long process. I also want truth in what I learn. What I hope to contribute is honesty and understanding. It's a big world.

link   
This is regarding the post that brought my attention to the public notice of prof Searl in Aboyne Scotland. If it wasn't for the post I would have missed it. Well, I was there and took a few photographs and took an audio recording of the presentation (20mb wma) I would like to share this with the forum members and answer any questions the members may have.

link   
I like to hear people's points of view. Then I do research to find out if I can prove it right or wrong.

link   
Retired Electronics Engineer interested in Free Energy

link   
I am a young truth seeker wishing to know and a giver of light willing to glow...

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hello there, I've just recently found this site, and I must say that I enjoy reading the threads immensly. I was "awakened" about 10 yrs. ago by my grandfather, who although being regarded as a "kook" by many, posessed a profound insight in regards to the things happening behind the scenes. Honestly I dont know how he saw things for what they are, as he wasn't afforded the multitude of independent media, and research sites that us in the internet age, are privelaged to have at our fingertips. Since our first conversation on FDR, and the things happening in the USA at that point in history, I have been a voracious news hound, and researcher. I would love the oppurtunity to be able to contribute to your forums, and share my thoughts and opinions on the numerous topics discussed on this site. I have reasearched a very broad range of topics, and from the looks of the site, I would fit right in. Thanks for considering me for membership..... OneLessSheep

link   
I live in Florida. I worked at Stromberg Carlson / Siemens for 20 years working as a tech on telecommunications. I wish to be a part of the discussion and contribute to the sharing of knowledge and information. I am a long time lurker who reads this board everyday. I have a link to this web site through mine as I feel it is important for people to know that there are others out there that have the same questions as they do.

link   
Just a general sort of guy in the UK. 56, old, grey and running to fat.

link   
I would like to join this forum to learn more about the New World Order, as well as seek information on Government and Military activities. I would also like to share my information to gather opinions on the validitiy of such data. I was referred to this forum by a friend who is currently a member. Thank you.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join