It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm a great fan of war and his weapons and I love russian planes and weapons.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
my name is esau wayne dogo am from nigeria .waiting for admission into colledge ,am 19 years old ,i would like to know more about the forum and also contribute to the well ben

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I've been browsing this forum for the past couple of weeks and find many of the subjects fascinating. I think your slogan "deny ignorance" pretty much sums up what I'm looking to achieve - to expand my knowledge and learn about things that have been kept out of the mainstream.

I think I can contribute intelligent comments backed with evidence where necessary.

link   
I am a observer, I don't believe unless I observe, and even then i am a skeptic. I am skeptically of all things paranormal, but have had my own experiences that have disorted my thoughts...

link   
i would be a noob in the topics which are posted but i would like to learn more

link   
Would like to add my own comment to readings from time to time. I am not interested in insiting anger or anything of that nature. Born and raised in America.

link   
I am just like many Americans today, trying to uncover the truth of what is going on and why and by whom.

link   
Want to know the secrets of world powers. Conspiracy therioes really interest me.

link   
I love history and the whats going on ih the world

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have become increasing intersted in the paranormal and hauntings, ever since I started working on a documentary on this subject for TLC. Would like to know more about these strange occurances.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hello,

I'm 28 years old, I live in Georgia. I've been reading the boards now for quite a while and would like to join the community. I'm an amateur radio operator and there are a lot of topics regarding RF, EMP, etc that I'm interested in. And I would like to share my opinions on such if the oppurtinity arised.
I've enjoyed the many various topics here, and I believe it's time to register so not only can I lurk, but start engaging in the conversations so I can learn more about my interests.

Thank you for your time.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have been interested in the subject of U.F.O.'s and E.T life visiting & interacting with us for the best part of my adult life.

Now in my early 30's I feel we all have a responsability to present the subject in a balanced yet open minded manner or we risk giving sceptics & those authorities who choose to keep secrets a great advantage.

Recently ufology has lost some true ambassadors to the subject such as Graham Birdsall,Dr John Mack, Lord Hill Norton and sadly with them a wealth of knowlege & passion for this subject are lost.

I hope to contribute a balanced yet informative opinion on this fascinating subject.

link   
I have been reading the forum for a short time and have found it very interesting and would like to contribute to the more military oreinted topics and space related topics, while also learning about some of the other topics.

Dean
Northern Ireland

link   
Hi! I am very interested inthe topics revolving around digital technology and aliens. I tead the posts and found them very interesting.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Am an ex-foreign affairs officer w/USG. Now a consultant in private practice. Wish to contribute to your dialogues.

link   
I have always wondered about conspirasies like these, and now i fannally have pople to share it with!!!!!!!!!! I have also memorized 200 didgets of pi!!!!!!!!!!!

link   
well i wanted to know what was out there

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
i have many thoughts about the world today. i also have a open mind about all subjects.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hey I have been a luker but recently have changed my ways

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
hey i have been a luker but recently changed my ways

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join