It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am seeking to educate myself more on thing happening in the world. I am also an investigator into all types of current events, etc. that are vital to good citizens in order for them to stand for truth and justice for themselves and their communities.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
the reason for me wanting to join this board, is because this is by far the best place for discussion on peak oil I've encountered so far. Although this is the main reason, I also have a deep love for knowledge (in particular knowledge hidden from the public view), and I hope to exchange many interesting thoughts here. (please forgive any spelling errors, as English is not my native language)

link   
this article to me is very interesting. i believe that it could possibly happen. i also believe that anything is possible it is just not yet discovered. i would like to learn more and maybe discuss this topic more. thank you mamacrow

link   
I am a 25 year old American male, I am an open minded individual and do not discriminate on others opinions. By joining I hope to learn more about peoples ideas and make my own conclusions.

link   
I don't really know what I hope to contridute to this forum to be perfectly honest. All I can do is add my opinions, observations and if I am lucky, some facts about Area 51.

link   
...follow the path and meet the sage at the top of the mountain. Be worthy of his knowlegde.

link   
self motivated, hard working. i hope to learn more about the history of the past and of the world that has not been slanted or tainted by those who wish to use my ignorance of the truth to keep me mentally and spiritually enslaved. i can contribute an open,free mind and forward thinking.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
To get the Truth and nothing but the Truth

link   
I am a PhD living in Beijing and have been here 5 years. I am a scientist in the energy and environmental fields.

link   
I'm 65 years old and have recently been contacted by the Nouveau Tech Society and am trying to do research on them...

link   
im a university student who enjoys being up to date on the news and what is going on in the world. i also like to expand my horizons and am always looking for something new.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Infornographer interested in discussing synchronicity and my favorite pet theory, the 23 Enigma.

link   
I hope to contribute to and learn from any forums dedicated to aircraft or government secrets.

link   
Hey, my name is Joey, I live in Texas and I found this site searching for government conspiracies and information of David Icke. I hope to get a lot from this site on the subjects of government cover-ups, the actual truth of reality, and David Icke. I dont really know if I could contribute much but interesting questions and theories of my own. thanks for reading and thats about it. PEACE!!

link   
My name is Destin and I am here to share my UFO experiences with others to possibly get some answers to what they could have been.

link   
I hope to understand any and all phenomenon. The truth is out there

link   
Searching for truth and englightment.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I hope to get out of the naive place I've been all my life, to see what is really happening in the world...

link   
Hi i like to seek knowledge and contribute to it .

link   
i hope to expand my knowledge above all else

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join