It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Student of History interested in why we deny conspiracies despite their success. For example, there was a little thing called the American Revolution, and the Constitutional Congress...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Been in the Army for over 16 years. Have done tours in Germany, Luxembourg, and 15 months in Iraq in combat.

link   
I have decent knowledge of physics and would like to contribute to the ATS community.

I have seen two UFOs in my life, both at the same time. I was on a beach and witnessed two acorn-shaped metalic objects rise out of the water, stop in mid air and fly off in oposite directions. This experiense is what led me to find ATS.

link   
To Learn and Be educated

link   
Just your typical quest for knowledge here

link   
I hope to contribute a sense of passion about the subjects involved and to bring more data about the subjects involved. I hope to learn more about the subjects here because data is sketchy about things like ancient civilizations, aliens, alternative power anyway in the main stream. I also hope to make new friends and possibly help the world along as far as regaining our own self image as people.

link   
Im female 21 & i live in birmingham, england. I have felt a deep connection with what is discussed in the paranormal studies forum & have many of my own experiences to share as well as questions to ask.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hello- I really like this site. It is both interesting and informative. I have always had the longing to learn, to read, to study.

I would like to join so that I can be part of this site and learn and read new and interesting things.

Thanks in advance for letting me a part of ATS.

Sincerely-
Paul
Richmond, Va.

link   
hi, i came to this web site hopin to learn about the sas and specail forces.

link   
I am chinese. I love freedom, human rights and democracy.

link   
I hope to learn the truth

link   
I am a Nigerian, with a Bachelor of Sceince Degree in Chemical Sciences and a Master of Science Degree in Chemistry.I like to learn everyday and therefore hope to learn from people's contribution while I too will be sending contributions on any relavant issues.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I am a individual who is becoming awaken, in search of anything that will help along my path back to the whole.

link   
The first time I was rejected. Its cool though. Anyways I hope to contribute to government telepathy, last year i witnessed a government official using channeling to allow another person to talk through him. It was very creepy. I would like to learn more about channeling and ask some questions about it. When one person I know was being used to talk to me through , they told me that they were aliens. I know it wasn't the person I knew talking, but i couldn't tell If they were aliens. They told me they needed me to be their creator and that they were pregnant and they needed my help, and that i would need to leave earth. I told them hell no, because of a word called LOVE. They were very angry then and chased me around using everyone around to communicate with me. But I don't think the people that they take over know, but i'm not sure i have to learn more about it, anyway please accept me , Matt

link   
I enjoy both reading and writing contributions especially on forums where there are other likeminded and or intelligent human beings... a rarity these days ;-)

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I just wanted to say that I am an airline mechanic that has worked on jets for over 26 years. Those parts in your photo are NOT from a 757. I am VERY familiar with the parts, and those parts are NOT from a rolls royce Pratt & Whitney engine. And one big thing you guys forgot to put in your site about the pentagon hit was about the engines. MUch of the engines are made of cobalt. Those engines are VERY strong and would have ripped through those walls. There is only a 16 foot hole with no wing, tail OR engine marks. And that plane would NOT have punched a hole through 3 rings of the pentagon. That was something else. Your site is a lie and you are misleading people! I will debate ANY mechanic you can get!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I found you while looking for info on The Nouveau Tech Society. I am in my 60's and have lived in Teheran, Iran, for 18 months while the Shaw was in power. I have learned to value and respect people and their opinions and hope they also respect mine. I feel I could contribute much in the way of life experiences, but also feel I am never too old to learn. The world and it's people are very interesting to me and any chance to interact with the human race is very special.

link   
As a student of the human condition, I hope to offer my sage nuggets of insight into all pertinent and relevant subjects with which I am conversant. Naturally, I expect to experience rapturous enlightenment via the crystalized truth contained in this forum.

link   
I am a 45 Computer Tech, living in Honduras, most of all I am curious, so I joined you to be informed, and if something happens to fall on my hands I surely be sharing it.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
For all my life I have accepted all I see at face value. In light of the events shaping our world today my views have begun to change as I now find myself "thinking outside the box". This, to me, is a rather fascinating website. I've never been into conspiracy theories and dismissed such things as paranoia. Times change, I suppose. If I contribute anything it will be my perspective as a free-thinking adult. Anything and any subject matter I can find will also be contributed. What I hope to learn here are new ways of thinking, as well as fresh perspectives on the ever-changing world around me. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join