It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
iam a master mason lodge 102 savannah tennessee a 32 scottish rite mason cornith miss a knight templar york rite mason lexindton tenn an shriner al chymia temple memphis eastern star past patron i work in iraq with haliburton

link   
I'm not sure what contributions I can make to this site at this point. I just find it a fascinating site and want to learn more.

link   
the truth is out there i with the help of others we will find it.I want to prove that ufo's are real and i will.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hello;

I'm human really and just want to share my out of norm experiences with others on here. Well kept site btw, keep up the good work!

Thanks
Jack

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
these messages are to anybody aware of the prophecy planet earth for the golden ages are soon to come and its much closer than we think!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Firstly, I’d like to applaud the screening of new members. In creating a semi-private discussing board you will increase the quality of material posted as well as create an environment of mutual abundance.

About myself: I spend my days as a personal trainer and fitness model, my income is supplemented with evening bartending jobs. I consider myself a free spirit, and find the constraints of a regular nine to five tolling on my creative intelligence.

I am educated in the field of motivational psychology, and am seven credits shy of my BSc.

My interests include bodybuilding, mixed martial arts, skydiving, firearms, theatre arts, criminal psychology and world politics.

My personal mission statement gives favour to activities that continue development on a physical, mental or spiritual level.

My goals over the next quarter are to expand my knowledge of advanced hardware modifications, learn html and create my own web page, to take tutorials on hacking from a CompSci PhD, and engage in debates on underground world politics.

In order to thoroughly expand my knowledge base and intellect I plan on using the ATS boards as well as supplementary literature to establish a working foundation in conspiracy and world politics. This foundation compounded with my interest in debate and “dry” scholastic reading would naturally lead me to become a part of the ATS fight and scholar teams.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. I look forward to contributing to ATS.com in the near future.

~STARBABY~

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I am a plaster and stucco contractor near Philadelphia, Pa. Raised in the buisiness my father started, I'm carrying on the tradition. I practice taichigigong and am learning reiki. I find the possibilities of the human energy field fasinating. As a news junkie, I hope to see a sampling of opinion on current events and perhaps offer some of my own.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Welcome to all new members, including Tim.

I take it you did not exchange the sceptre for the trowel? (Secret Societies forum in-joke).

This thread is predicted to become the most replied thread of all time, unless its direction veers away from the current one. But I sincerely hope it does not become the most replied thread with the lowest ratio of views:replies....

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

link   
I am a Area 51 and top secret fanatic

link   
I am interested mainly in conspiracy theories and UFOs. I'm pretty well read so feel I could add valid contributions to the boards.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hello all, my name is John and I decided to join this board to broaden my knoweledge of the unknown and unexplainable. To partake in the discussion forums and browse through the link & documents database. This says it all, really, and I look forward to learning something new of this community.

Regards,

John.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I am a rather young individual(only 17 years of age, in fact) that has had an interest in the paranormal for years, as long as I can remember. I have just recently gotten into various practices involving energy manipulation(Yoga, Tai Chi, Chi Gung ect.) and also recently discovered i'm a bit of a psychic/energy vampire and am searching for information on this subject, like how to make the most effective use of it, and how to use these abilities(albeit limited at this time, I am just now Awakening after all) to heal and protect those in need, and cope with my own "energy leaks" as they have been called, which is the primary cause of having to engage in psychic vampirism, to replace the energy that leaks out.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I RESEARCH ADVANCES IN COMPUTERS, SMALLER IS BETTER, EG. THE DICK TRACY TYPE WATCH. I NEED INFO ON STEVEN ROSENBERG OF TORONTO AND HIS HUMAN TRIALS ON THEIR RETRO-TYPE VIRUS FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS.

link   
Hope to give a different viewpoint and insight, looking to give myself the same. Lots of things go on in the world without people knowing or caring. Just wanna help spread the knowledge and extend mine.

link   
Audio Engineer. Project manager/Producer in the London area. I have many interests and love learning about the details of people's lives and professions.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I recently checked out a website on the cydonian "face",to show my gf who had never seen it. Before I knew it (thanks to various links)Iapetus was a spaceship and aliens had a moon base. I luckly found the appropriate "de-bunkers" and as a result find myself here. I am not a scientist or anything even closely resembeling one. Merely an enthusist and enjoy the debates.

link   
Hey. As a huge fan of this site, I have finally decided to join it after a few months. I hope to "deny ignorance" and learn many trillions of things myself. My real name is Allison and I am a dancer and an artist. I am a huge fan of any type of art. My age happens to be at 14 and a half and a freshman in highschool. I wish to major in science and minor in history when I am in college. Otherwise, I am happy to finally become a member of this site!

link   
I am intersetd in UFOs, Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot. There is so much info out there on the net but I have some questions I would like to ask.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm just a wonderous kid who likes to share his knowledege with the rest of the world and as well as gain knowledge by some. I'm very interested in some of the topics that you guys talk about and I just wanted to dish in some additional info that might help some.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join