It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I have lot of secret sories about polaticians. This is my passion to know what dirty work they do

link   
I have alway been interested in discovering the truth about verious topics, and and keep an open mind about everything I learn. I believe that remaining skeptical about anything until reviewing it, is not the proper way to gain knowlege, but is in fact the way to breed ignorance. I hope that by exploring this site I can broaden my understanding by reciving information that is not "mainstream." I will contribute what I have learned through my searching so that others may benifit from my understanding. I will be glad to recieve any comments that can expand my knowlege.

link   
I am a memeber of a women's fraternal organiztion. I would love to talk about the fact that most fraternal organizations do not have bad intentions. I find it funny that people are so unkind about the "unknown" and often times think the worst of secret societies. I would love to shed some light on the positive things that we do.

link   
i'm from Malaysia...and i`m glad that i was able to register and became a member of this website..

link   
Hi, I'm a science buff with a need for answers to many of life's mysteries. Nanotechnology and "free" energy are at the top of my list for interesting topics for discussion. Pretty much anything that makes you go "Hmm", I enjoy. I have a knack for coming up with "plausible" theories to explain, (from a logical or scientific perspective), oddities in this vast universe of ours.

link   
The truth maybe out there, but it's all around us.

link   
Hi, monty from the uk. im very open minded and enjoy learning new information.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
howdy, I am an australian who just recently got into all things conspiracy, and must say i'm thoroughly freaked out - especially about the knowledge of FEMA and the secret mil. bases!

link   
Just come here for a bit of fun.
Man I can't think of much to write.
But I do have a picture of Sollog.

link   
I am just an average guy in hopes of learning things that would normally not be brought to an average person's attention. I hope to also be able to share some of these things with you.

link   
I'm a retired govt. employee who keeps up with most R&D projects (that are open to the public). From time to time I come across articles that I believe would be of general intrest.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Welcome to the great ATS, ALL. If you need anything , besure to U2U someone else.J/K Enjoy your long stay!

[edit on 12-4-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Recently found out about this forum from a friend who highly recommends this place. Am interested in learning , researching and posting about topic matters such as aliens, ufos, conspiracy theory and the like.
Have been a Coast listener and participant on other forums relating to these topic matters for many years. Hope to contribute.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Open-minded sceptic, hoping to learn more.

link   
Searching to become an Adept

link   
i am single minded dont believe what the governments say make my own mind up enjoy talking on conspiracy theories dont believe in the moon landing but do believe in other beings and superior intelligence would like to converse with people around the world about their opinions and theories fav authors are Graham Hancock and Timothy Good hope to speak to you soon cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I hope to learn more about the Truth I was revealed early this year.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Just interested in some of this stuff!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Zedd's handy, dandy, handbook

For all the newest members, check the link out.

Welcome to the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hi, my name is Rebecca and I'm 18 years old. What I hope to learn from this site is everything that is hidden from the general population. I want to learn what the governemtn is hiding from it's people. I hope to share my own thoughts and ideas with everyone here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join