It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
61 yr. old American retired male. Interested in gathering facts on the world around me, just for my own education and curiousity satisfaction.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a pragmatic cynic from scotland living in paris. I will only contribute to add information i think relevant and correct facts i understand to be wrong. Will not ridicule or demean any opinions expressed no matter how barking mad they may be

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hello, I am a 52 year old woman who lives in Idaho with my husband. I was referred here initially because I was looking for information on a secret society who has been harassing a relative. I am just very concerned about how our private information is getting spread around and other issues in our country today.

link   
Trying to learn.....Hello

link   
I hope to contribute my ideas for others to consider, as well as learn other people's ideas, consider their point of view, and decide for myself what I think is right or real.

link   
I joined ATS because i want to "deny ignorance". The media of the united states is biased because of political malarchy. I just want unrefined news sources... and i also like the cryptozoology department at ATS also.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm 15 and live in Denver. I hope to contribute my klnowlage on sujects that I find interesting, ie. WW2, past cultures etc. I hope to learn more about the topics I find interesting, and some I didnt know existed. I also hope to find new materal I can use for further research I may want to conduct.

link   
i love politics and demographic study.

link   
Su-Hee Won, Ph.D. Candidate
School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engr.
Seoul National University
Seoul, Korea 151-742

link   
I have always been interested in this subject, which I am surprised to find that not everyone is into it. I believe almost all mysteries/secrets can be learned through the researching of these topics.

link   
sorry, its me agian, I gave you the wrong email address. Anyways, I said that I have always been interested in the paranormal, in which I am surprised to find that not everyone is. I believe that all the mysteries/secrets can be found through the research of these topics.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I would like to engauge in inteluctal conversation while broadding my horizins while shaering what I may offer

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
hey this is the telepathic guy who just found out on the the howard stern show (of all places) I dont know what im capable of yet so if you have heard any thing or would like to talk to me say was up

link   
Involved in allegoric interpretation of ancient works related to religion, mythology, philosophy, and alchemy. I seek others interested in this approach.

link   
I read alot of "crazy" stuff so I enjoy having others to sift through information with in search of what is fact and what is misconstrued-or as much as that is possible to determine. Reading and research are my hobbies (mostly in the areas of intelligence and the paranormal) so this seems like a good place for me to hang out, contribute my knowledge and opinions, and to learn from others in the process. I hope to learn more in the above mentioned areas but mostly I want to discorse and get other opinions so that my knowledge can be as balanced and accurate as possible.

link   
A 15 years media (TV DOP / cameraman) work experience; multiple national and international cinematography prizes; an educated eye and still a feeling heart

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm a 32nd degree Master Mason, I'm a Knight Templar (York Rite Masonry), I'm a layman Kabbalist (no formal training, yet) and have been in the martial arts for over 25 years...now an instructor.
I'm also a heck of a good dancer! ;-)
Name's John.

jp

link   
General foods for thought from a farmboy turned engineer turned programmer turned consultant to automotive/aerospace/heavyOEM industries turned sawmill owner turned too soon old undt too late schmart.

link   
I don't sleep, stay up late reading ATS and am anxious to conctribute what I can wehn possible

link   
THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join