It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I would like to find a job in the intelligence community.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
39y/o male from Southern Illinois. Hope to add intellectual discussion to ideas presented here in an informative manner as my first cousin is a offical in FEMA.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm former Air Force (11yrs as an Electronic Warfare Systems Tech) with extensive knowedge of military aircraft. Other interests include Crytozoology and lost Civilizations, both of which i have studied most of my life.

link   
I've Been a lurker. I am facinated at all the interesting subjects. The best thing that could happen is, I will learn, and hopefully add to the opinions of some of the subjects.

link   
I am doing a term paper on UFO's. Can anyone help me?

link   
Information addict looking for next fix...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I came to know this site using the search engine like IAF vs PAF. I just found today. And I explore the forum find quite lot of stuff inside. So I want to pasticipate actively thus truns me to request membership in this forum.

link   
I hope to learn about Scottish Vampires

link   
I hope to learn about Scottish Vampires

link   
Just found out about this forum from a friend. I am interested in discussing, researching and learning about topics such as ufos, aliens, conspiracy and other cross related subject matter. Hope to be given the opportunity it contribute. Thx.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I am seriously considering joining the organization but would like to learn more information before making my decision.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
hello, I would like to say that i am EXTREMEY interested in most, if not all of the subject area discussed on the discussion boards.
I have been browsing the boards for a few moths now and feel that i have a certain ammount of knowledge/understanding of various topics to contribute to disussion.
Also i do not claim to know all and would like to lend my ear and learn from others on the boards.
Please take what ive said into consideration as i am eager to discuss matters with, and be a part of this community.

Thank you,
chalky.

link   
hi. I'm here to try to have sumone tell me what my dreams mean...help?

link   
Well, I'm somewhat of a skeptic, but still very interested this sort of thing. I hope to bring whatever intelligent conversation and comments I can when posting, and can promise that no immature content will come from me.

link   
RETIRED HISTORIAN ABLE TO VERIFY OR OTHERWISE HISTORICAL STATEMENTS

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i have a long standing interest in the secret world in the UK in particular the still functioning underground facilities (eg Corsham). Having worked in the defence industry for many years, I have achieved just a small insight into a world kept hidden from the general public. I hope to learn more.....!!

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm hoping to contibute on spiritual subjects and some of the mysteries of this life I have observed. Non-judgmental and always questioning whats out there.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I am husband of EarthSister. I would like to join my wife in her favorite forum to contribute my humble firsthand knowledge of the alien races that visit Earth. I always try to learn as much as possible about how other people perceive alien life, and what makes them think they way they do, especially other alien experiencers. ATS is a very good place for me.

link   
Based in the UK and a researcher of underground millitary and bunkers.

link   
Hi, i hope to share some of my opinions, speculations, and observations on subjects like ufos/aliens, the war, and the various other related topics.

For the record, I rate the chances that aliens are here at 95%. I believe the Iraq invasion was justified, neccessary, and noble. And I am agnostic.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join