It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Im joe, studying in a school for marine biology, i want to be the first person to see a living archaetuthis in its habitat.

link   
Hello, be excellent to one another

link   
Hello...I am "ageorge". I have an inquiring mind, and am serching for knowledge (---), above and
beyond the local libarary.

[edit on 12-4-2005 by ageorge]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I hope to contribute to defence facts and world affairs.

link   
I believe it will happen in our lifetime.

link   
I have a rather analytical nature, and I feel I'm both skeptical enough to not flow with any breeze that comes along, yet open minded enough to accept reasonable, logical conclusions. I've been reading many of the posts on this site in the past few days, and this has to be one of the most well-rounded sites with this content I've ever seen. Most of the people pose good questions and good arguments. Most of the people are rather receptive, even with little to no proof at all--but they don't jump right in and say that someone is right. The environment seems very educational in an area that is most commonly held by people who's motto seems to be "I'm right and if you don't believe me you're with the bad guys." I haven't seen that at all from this site. I would really appreciate the chance to interact with the other members of the forum if at all possible.

link   
I am a PhD student studying the privacy implications of DSRC and other vehicle technologies.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I really don't know what to say here. I am a firm believer that our government is not doing what is should and not telling us what they know. I do not believe our government should have those powers over us.

link   
hard working family man loves the out doors wants people to know what its like living in alberta wants to hear political veiws from across canada @u.s

link   
Hi, I like to see the opinions of all the nuts in this world.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
hello gentalmen, ive stumbled onto this website and I am beyond excited of the subject matters discussed and would love to contribute some of my experience but more so I am interested in just reading the discussions of others. please keep up the great work on this site

link   
I want to know about what going on in this World. To understand somthing new is a gift to know.

link   
hi, I have joined for one specific reason and that is to let you see this footage caught on Saturday 9th April 2005

link   
I am a playwright who is seeking information of use to me in preparing my next script.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
FATHER OF THREE,MARRIED DEVOUT CHRISTIAN.ROLE OF THE CHURCH IN GLOBALIZING WORLD

RM

link   
Just looking forward to having an intelligent discussion on items that rarely make it to the mainstream.

link   
On a quest for knowledge about everything.

link   
I hope to change the opinion of schools to let children wear their own clothing to school instead of uniforms.

link   
Aussie looking for the truth. There is so much unknown/untold stuff out there.

link   
I’m a 23 year old guy from the U.K, who firmly believes that there is more going on in the world then we are told. My main interests are evaluating the vampire and werewolf myths, and government conspiracy theories. I would like to use ATS as a reference and debating tool, to further my knowledge of the unknown.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join