It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 393
<< 390  391  392    394  395  396 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hello, I hope to join above top secret because it seems like you could really learn alot from the members as you get to discuss different things.

link   
I am a 29 year old visual artist in St. Louis, MO concerned with the current FEMA involvement in the Catarina crisis and the camps set up around the area. I have learned so much from Vals posts about the OK situation and hope to submit objective questions in order to become more aware of how to survive the onslaught of the NWO.

link   
Hi All, A little about myself and why I would like to join... I find myself being a versatile person... I look at versatility as being the key to life. The more one person can expand their thinking in various directions only makes the person stronger! I am definitely open minded to other people’s opinions and try and stay in the gray as long as possible. Looking at things per se in a total non opinionated form. Of course once I have obtained what I feel is the just of the topic, I will definitely choose one side or the other and make my case... (Keeping in mind of course to keep my eyes open for different points of view.)

As for what I can bring in the notion of threads and keeping with the mindset of versatility, I have read numerous books and researched a variety of topics, so for me I would fall into more of a joker’s wild category. Anything from myths/legends to political ideology (You know come to think of it…these 2 topics are not really all that different at times are they? He he)

Peace,

Spin

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i would like to learn more and better to return the the control of the government to the people that created it. and to aid in that process in any way possiable.

link   
My name is Leah, I have a 4 year old diabetic son. I have had many trauma's in my life. seen a few too many unexplainable things. I am hoping to find others that I can relate to, or who can relate to me.

link   
I am supposed to write an introduction of why I came to this board. I want to read the article about FEMA concentration camps. My own opinion of Katrina was that it was created, deliberately, to try to make New Orleans a federal zone. I think they are disappointed so many lived and that they couldn't oust the people out of their homes and that New Orleans is making a comeback. If some of the victims were taken to a concentration camp, I would not be surprised. I probably will not write much, just learn from others who are hopefully giving true information from original sources.

link   
im just your general conspiracy theorist, esp. about 9/11

link   
I am interested in all things supernatural excluding "judeo-christian silliness"

I will contribute the little insight that I have.

link   
I like to bring new perspectives to the group. Having read a message board, I believe I can do this...

link   
HI : I got hooked on this site during re: valhal's post re fema detainment camp. I would like to continue reading & hopefully I will be able to learn & contribute aS well.

link   
im a 20 year old, im in college and have always had an interest in the unexplained and paranormal world around us. I like discussions and debates on such topics

link   
im a 20 year old, im in college and have always had an interest in the unexplained and paranormal world around us. I like discussions and debates on such topics

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
hello,
i have enjoyed this site for quite some time and i have always been interested in learning things i am not supposed to know. i do not trust the current news because it is being controlled by certain aspects of the government. i hope to contribute my opinion on many matters and i hope to learn the truth about many of the current political situations. i hope you accept me into your group, it would honor me.
kindest regards,

-galen

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hello , my name is argytis and i have recently found about this site from a co-worker. I hope to join this community and to find the truth into some matters in the world.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'm from Australia and Feebus is my word for cat. I love the way you've built a community of people who think for themselves, even if some will believe anything involving a conspiracy. I enjoy reading about the alternative views on current events and hope to contribute in a constructive and febuse way. Just remember to use the word 'Feebus' (also spelled 'Febuse'!) when you talk about cats!11!11!!!11!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I hope to be more informed of the world

link   
Hello, my name is Jarrod Burke, 21 year old male, married, living in Kentucky where I was born and raised. I just live in a different part of the state now. I work for JCI where I build seats for Toyota, work long hours on 2nd shift. Ye-haw for 2nd.

Anywho, I'm interested in Science, I'm going back to college in the summer (JCI paying for it.) Getting a degree for Hydraulics, Industrial Maintence and such, planning on being the guy that fixes and makes the robots that will take my job one day.

I've been writing down topics and doing a bit of research, my games are boring me so I've actually been making myself write essays. Always helps to be educated. I read several different news sites and two different news papers. Addicted to news, even though it's filtered and censored like a son of a gun.

Look forward to meetinig you all.

link   
I will entertain any line of thought ,with due consideration

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Found out about this website through the Cuttingedge.com website. I wouldn't be here if all this wasn't interesting as heck. I read LOTS of books that are way above top secret.
I believe there's a big "conspiracy" out there that few know about. I continue to study it and all facets thereof.

top topics

<< 390  391  392    394  395  396 >>

join