It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 392
<< 389  390  391    393  394  395 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i'm a stright foward person. if i give information it is true. i hope to learn as much as i can.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i hope to learn more than what is being told to me. there is a shadow of doubt in my mind that i am being fed mis-information by the general media. i hope that i can learn more and understand more than i have with the wool pulled over my eyes.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i hope to learn more than what is being told to me. there is a shadow of doubt in my mind that i am being fed mis-information by the general media. i hope that i can learn more and understand more than i have with the wool pulled over my eyes.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Greetings fellow human beings!!!

In these strange troubled times we all feel like somthing is coming. No matter education, location, or age all feel the effects in our dailey lives while knowing deep down that its not suppose to be this way. For the few enlightened, all signs point to war in our lifetime on US soil. The lies and control and scientific reality shaping is going to get worse. There is no stopping it. How can you stop bombs right?

What we can do is what we have done for thousands of years.

We inform each other, educate, listen, and share what we know. open your eyes and spirit and change yourself and practice this brotherhood and sisiterhood every waking moment. Human beings are made to philosophize with other humans. It is how we evolved to this point ofcourse! ALL HUMANS CAN BE EDUCATED!!! The power is in each one of you.

The Industry Slave driving "Kings and Queens" know this! ..and through scientific propaganda, brainwashing, and brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods they have created shaped and manipulated entire societies where people have their liberties (illusion in itself) taken away and limits set by others but they allmost enjoy it now and will actually die for it! Because their very realities are shaped and controled by the former from birth!

Hopefully I can share what I have learned and experienced and continue to, while the company here does the same for me as thats the way it is suppose to be!

PEACE Brothers and Sisters...

Owsley

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I belive in the 9/11 conspiracy

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Conspiracy theorist, novelist, professor of post mortem western metaphysics.

link   
I am an ex Air Force linguist (served 11 yrs) and had access to some intersting facts and stories. I do not plan on breaching my security agreement here, but rather wish to discuss some of the topics in your forums.

link   
I am a young male from london england, and since the july 7th bombings and hurricane katrina i have been on this site almost everyday reading topics and now my outlook on life has changed alot, by joining ATS i hope to contribute to many posts and help others have a wider outlook on life and media

link   
Ive Been Curious About The World And Certain Things..Untill I Came Across This Site...In Details The Things I Questioned And Had Believed On My Own Had Found Purpose...

link   
I'm a 21 year old student from Alberta, Canada and im hoping to learn more about conspiracies. I hope to be able to offer my oppinions on situations in the world today and hope to eventually discuss some of my own thoughts.

I'm a skitzophrenic young man who has managed to get a good start on my business degree. I hope to one day move far far away from the everyday chaos - the human population. I hope my presence is welcomed on this board. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm not your typical book worm... I love reading about the bizzar, real, historal and sometimes frighting things that happen all around the world. My biggest intrest is crime and punish ment. I will keep you posted on every thing I find intersting and factual... I dont have much time on my hands so I hope I will be able to discuss things offten... And of course enjoy my conversations

link   
We are being lied to, I desire to learn the truth, i will pass on what i discover if i feel it appropriate.

link   
ive always been interested in the government coving things up and i want to find out things they are trying to hide and how exactly it was found out.

link   
I am fed up with being lied to. I am a seeker of truth.

link   
24/m/CA I know a lot about a lot of different science issues and like talking to other people about them. I hope I learn about some more interesting things and share my knowlege with other members.

link   
Matial artist hoping to find the truth and help anyone else whose looking for it.

link   
Greetings, I saw some posts about the series on the Sci-fi station that had to do with "Project Isis" and I just so happend to record it. I also have the full name of the book that is referred to and the author's name. --thanks, Rakeri

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I am a middle aged mom of two sons, one age 14, the other, 21 and in the USAF. What I hope to learn is anything that enables me to function as a more knowledgable, intelligent human being. What I hope to contribute is the same only in reverse. I seek the truth. My hope is that the other participants on this board seek the truth as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I am interested in finding out things the government would rather we didn't know. Some of it is really scarey. All of it is important.
The only way to be free is to be informed.

new topics

top topics

<< 389  390  391    393  394  395 >>

join