It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 394
<< 391  392  393    395  396  397 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I am a SAHM of a large family. My family has begun to gain independence. This has given me some free time (something I haven’t had in 10 years). I have used this free time, in the past two weeks, to research news that does not add up. I believe I have some unique ideas and would like to share them. I have gained so much just from lurking. However I now believe that joining the site would give me the opportunity to see perspectives that others would not consider

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hi, my name is David from Newquay, UK im interested in everything that seems to go behind the scenes like the info that is coming out of 9/11 and the relif effort in NO! i would like to share some information and give my own opinions

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What the government would not tell the general population, or "projects" that seem to disappear for some reason, have always fasinated me

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hellooo there from Canada !

I am new here - I got hooked by reading the thread on fema detainment camp (which I am still reading ... btw)
I guess my doubts surfaced after reading the pages of research into 9/11 which I am sure you all have also read, such as proof there was prior knowledge, proof that the "steel" buildings were demolished, etc etc.
I figure that those in power basically operate on a level of manipulating & controlling the masses of unsuspecting people. They do this by staging certain world events, which will elicit (spelling?) certain responses, i.e. fear, panic, suffering, etc.,, they carefully wait, wait, wait, then when the moment is JUST RIGHT!!! b a n g !!! They swoop in for the kill, and take advantage of the now vulnerable people, all in the name of their own self-serving agendas of course, though they would easily convince otherwise, ie. don't worry about losing your rights, we will look after you ((wink, wink)) or should I say ((oink oink)) *I wish I knew how to use the smiley* Sort of like puppets on a string, or perhaps, vultures awaiting a good meal, take your pick I guess.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Molly/age 24/all american activist. Raised to think for myself and site my sources thanks to my beautiful powerful mother, and other intelligent, patriotic, hardworking beings of light.
first word/phrase (19 months): "no nukes"

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I am very interested in following up on any and all information redarding the disclosure project.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well guys i am 21 yrs old guy, a student of telecommunication engineering, but i am more interested in UFOs, Unsolved Mysteries, Paranormal Phenomenons, Bermuda Triangles and all other Supernatural stuffs that raise ur hair of ur arms and at the back of ur neck .....lol. Well yesterday i just saw the Nat Geo prog. "IS IT REAL-Crop Circles" .......and i am so impressed by this phenomenon ....that i am so curious to know the truth ........(which may be out here......lol) .........I want to do research on this topic .............so thats y i am joining this forum ........And i hope i get the truth ............

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am a young, and curious man with an open mind always looking to feed my mind to help myself and others as much as possible.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
68 year old male.
now have the time now to try and understand things like strings...and beyound.
what's next
about strings anbeyound.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
HI I'm a returning college student and interested in finding out the WHOLE truth. I know we've been dupped for a long time by the powers that be.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I consider myself to be a rational responsible man and in the interest of understanding the world I live in I hope to read perspectives of those who have experiences other than my own. What I can contribute is careful reasoned responses and any valid information I may come by that will enlighten others.

link   
Hello, My name is Jay. Honestly, I cannot contribute anything at this time, as I am new to alot of this material. I am really into Government corruption and conspiracies/secret societies. Also, Time travel and astral projection are a big thing for me. I hope to learn as much as possible here and hopefully I can return the favor one day.

link   
Hi. My name is Jay. I am really into Goverment corruption/conspiracies/secret societies. Also, I am really into Time travel and astral projection. I hope to learn alot from this site, and be able to return the favor.

link   
Hi all. My name is Nathan I live in Perth Western Australian. I am 17 years old. I am apart of the Australia Army Cadets. I am joing the Australian Army next year and my main objective is to join the S.A.S. I am very intrested in many topics to do with the military. I wish to contribute my views on different subjects, but mostly the military subjects and read what other peoples veiws on the subjects. Thanks.

link   
My name is Linda I am a welder...I started welding with Brown and Root in 1981.... now I just work for the highest bidder.....I think history speaks for itself, and I would like to check some facts, dates etc. and hope your readers can help me. I want to research Haliburton and who are the majority shareholders. I want to see accountability where they are concerned

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have been following the work of Mr. David Icke, then i found this web site and i saw many interesting things, i am offering my help in the area of Desktop Publishing, in order to bring the truth to light ... All the best Eddie

link   
im open minded i try and find the and give the truth for what it is

link   
Ex RAF Regiment. Worked in the defence and comms industry for 18 years. very interested in black ops, projects. can contribute my defence knowledge to the forums, and I like to read about all that goes on in the world today.

link   
Ordinary guy looking for Extra-Ordinary things.

link   
I have experienced many strange events over my life, so has my mother, so has my father, so has my sister, so did my grandmother and now it seems so does my son.

new topics

top topics

<< 391  392  393    395  396  397 >>

join