It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 395
<< 392  393  394    396  397  398 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Having served in the asia/pacific & middle east regions, I do have I very restricted knowledge of covert operations in these theatres.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I see I'm yet another Michigander new to this site - must be something in the water...

Anyway, I am open to new theories and am generally displeased with the way the mainstream media is a tool of the government.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
interested in recent political conspiracies

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hello 34 Year old mom of a 5 year old boy who is left handed. Have many questions since his kindergarden teacher has made this such a issue

link   
Hello, I'm interesting in posting on your forums

link   
Opinionated & Open Minded

link   
seeking the truth,and helping others to do the same .

link   
I'm a "little-old-lady" (middle-aged) not happy with the news as we get it - and wanting to lern about the other side of the coin.

link   
I am a writer whose focus is on unusual occurences. I hope to be inspired and share my thoughts on various topics discussed on this site.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I've been reading the posts on the FEMA camp in OK, and am very intrigued by what Val said she encountered, as well as Ed Kostiuk's replies. I am interested in learning more about what our government is doing that many people don't know about--things like the special forces--I can't remember what they're called, but basically the "shoot to kill" guys brought to Lousiana from Iraq, and am basically very, very concerned with the erosion of our rights as citizens in this supposedly "free" country. I try to read and listen to alternative news media such as Democracy Now, and I'd like to be able to contribute info as I become aware of it, both to and from the media--for instance, when I read things on your site, I'm compelled to (occasionally, and not with UFO stuff, but more this hurricane stuff) notify alternative news media who may not have been alerted to it so that they can investigate. Sorry for the long sentence. Anyway, your site is interesting to me and I'd like to be involved in the discussions.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
learn what the people have to say and not the media or cencered propiganda. if nesera uses this i am all for it.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Former Air Force TSgt who is increasingly disturbed by the information published by U.S. government. Interested in rational discussion with persons of various backgrounds on subjects such as the War on Terrorism, restriction of the Freedom of Information Act, natural disaster recovery, and privacy issues.

link   
Hi my name is chris. THe only thing i can contribute is on topics on islam and the muslim world. I hope to learn about the different perspectives of people about the hot topics of the world.

link   
Well I never got above Top Secret when I was in the Army so this is a promotion. I have been watching the death of our civilization for over fifty years and see end times upon us. I see only a spiritual out, not a physical one. Let's hope I'm right.

link   
I am a 28 year old mom who is interested in all this kind of high technology and all of this interests me .

link   
hello ,i'm interested in politics and interested in old executive laws that we have forgotten .I could provide some that could be used to learn what was hidden or forgotten.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
As a concerned husband and father, I hope to remain informed and equipped, via this discussion board, in order to prepare for and deal with what's coming to America in the days ahead.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am a person who enjoys learning how I can express myself to my highest potentials and thus become an inspiration to others. I also enjoy learning "under the surface" ideas about things, whether its psychic, alternative technologies, or hidden government agendas.

link   
I have been involved in the preparedness business for over 20 years. I have listened to every theory there is and have watch several very interesting craft landing and taking off in the arizona desert years ago. love the unknown and enjoying hearing others points of view.

link   
I am a writer of fantasy and sci fi novels.
I research various topics both ancient
and current. I have a great interest in
the study of UFO's, proof of their reality
in both current day culture and of any
records of them in our past. What I can
contribute is an open and creative mind.
I hope to learn a great deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 392  393  394    396  397  398 >>

join