It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 396
<< 393  394  395    397  398  399 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I hope to contribute truth,light,joy,power, and beauty and GOD has commanded me to do.I hope to learn wisdom and understanding.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a friend told me this was a kool site so here i am

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
ALONG MY JOURNEY I WANT TO KNOW NOT ONLY WHO I AM BUT WHERE I AM.AWARENESS IS A WONDERFUL TOOL FOR GROWTH AND SO I AM THUS HERE TO LEARN.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I am intrested in what may be out there. I would like to contribute my exp. on several subjects relating to the site.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Always interested in people with open minds who share the truth.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hello- I am a frequent visitor to area 51
and other top secret bases to observe
the activity from my Motor Home

link   
I am a 60 year old psychotherapist, skeptical of everything. Was referred to the site to learn about the "camp" in Oklahoma. Don't know yet what I could learn or contribute, as I said, I am skeptical of everything.

link   
I'm tired of being in the dark about certian subjects, I want to learn what's happening around the world and how I can except them.

link   
Im Blake Im a skateboard videographer, I hope to contribute the truth about what i see and believe. i hope to learn the truth.

link   
I am a curious person, read widely on possible future events, and would like to share my thoughts and learn from others with similar interest.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Been lurking for a while, would like to join now.

link   
I HOPE TO CONTRIBUTE KNOWLEDGE OF THINGS I'VE LEARNED OVER THE YEARS. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. I KNOW THE WORLD ISN'T WHAT IT SEEMS AND HOPE TO HAVE MY MIND OPENED AND EXPANDED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

link   
reasearch is my goal in finding out how our species developed. Curently I am involved in reasearch in developing a copying machine using laser holograpics. It is called an equal Real reactor. I am also writing three books using eclectic postulates or what I call best guess for our development from past into the future. All this may not be true but it may be as real as it gets. LFG

link   
I'm a 45 yr old phorensic psychologist, married 3 kids, likes beer and football.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have been curious of conspiracy theories for quite sometime. I've always been the friend who questioned what was really going on around this world. People usually think I am just an idiot, but I am glad to have found a group of people who quite possibly believe in the same ideas I do. I choose my name because of the conspiracy aspect, as well because my first name is Adam.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm new and I want to learn about UFO s and wether or not we even landed on the moon. so far this cite is really helpful But I still have so many qustions........ If any one could help It would be great!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Young well-read leftist seeks Camaraderie.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I've allways thought that I know a lot less than I should about what's going on or has happened in the world today. Sure history tells ud alot of things but what has been kept under wraps? I hope to explore this forum a bit and find some answers and maybe I can offer some interesting insight.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
A born skeptic, I am interested in secret military instilations.

top topics

<< 393  394  395    397  398  399 >>

join