It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
my names' kirsten, post grad. 38, extensive background in science, literature and history. Married, wiccan and I can't think of any thing else to say for once.

link   
I'm hoping to get and give some education regarding the U.S. tax system. I'm a semi-retired tax guy.

yad

link   
i am a student in united states. i have been interested in para phsycology and especially in extraterrestrial lifes right from my young age. i believe that life exists beyond planet earth. i would love to have some proof for my theory. that is the reason why i want to join topsecret . com. if i learn our visualise any indication about alien sightings, i will be glad to share it in the website

link   
I have always been interested in the subjects abovetopsecret covers but being new to the internet I understand I have a lot to learn. I hope the chatroom/forum will help in my belated education.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
we live in dangerous times, and must stay informed/inform others. the mainstream media is useless for this.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My name is Tom and I'm a computer technician at the University of Tennessee as well as an Air Force veteran. My interests are varied and I wish to learn more about several subject on your forums. I'm most interested in military related topics, the NWO movement, and advances in technology. Additionally I'm interested in creationist theory as well as lost civilizations.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I am a soldier(enlisted)in the US Army stationed at Ft. Drum, NY with a huge interest in everything UFO & Paranormal related since I was 12...Main interests include Majestic 12(working on starting my own investigation), Supposed underground bases(also looking to do an investigation), and the Roswell crash.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have noticed in the last few days sublims popping up in two different shows that I have recorded or watched. I was wondering if anyone else caught the same ones.

link   
I am 35 and am working on my Bachelor's Degree in Business Mgmt with an emphasis in Psychology. I am reading the book Angels and Demons by Dan Brown and find the subject of the Illuminati ..... "interesting.....disturbing....." I found this site by mistake when I decided to see if I could find more information on this so-called secrety society. I am not Catholic but do believe in God. The more I read the more I want to hear others opinions on not only this subject but other subjects offered such as the issues of 9/11, The War In Iraq and what are people's opinions on this and life in general. I am not sure if I am going ot be able to offer anything to anyone and I do not make promises if I do not intend to keep them. The older I get eh more I just want to learn about everything, history, religion, people's issues with real life and whatever life actually has to offer. Everyoone is entitled to their opinions and being able to learn about people and their beliefs is interesting n itself. I guess that is why I am also studying Psychology and not just Business.

W13

link   
Hi everybody, I hope to learn more about conspiracies and other paranormal subjects. I am an avid listener or Coast to Coast AM and just recently discovered this great web site. After a few weeks of lurking, I finally decided to join.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am curious about supernatural things. I am 44yrs old and a construction superintendant. I am subject to some very knowledgible people who bring a lot to the table. We have friendly conversations about contriversial subjects, normally initiated by me. I am willing to share those views as well as mine with fellow answer seekers

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
just a stupid ugandan ignorant idiot who fancies the AMERICA

link   
Interested in construction of home faraday cages.

link   
I am a teenager with a deep interest in the paranormal. I hope to give advice and feedback to the ats community as well as contribute to overall discussions in a positive way. I also hope to learn more about the paranormal by asking questions about certain phenomena.

link   
In the 1940's my preachers said they didn't know what the Holy Ghost was. In 1950 I volunteered in prayer for God to show me "a Holy Ghost" and many more things over the next 50 years of my life for testimony to His Greatness.
What this came down to, was an enactment by a "representitive of" the Holy Ghost "moving around" in a church, (sometimes) subtly talking to people before they testified. 3 Months later the representitive came home from church "with my family - unaware" and explained she was "celebrating" as the Holy Ghost - Holy Spirit.
We should all be representatives of the Holy Spirit here - and later, and we can.

link   
Retired businessman

link   
We would like to find out more about haunted places, maybe even ones that are close to home.

link   
After reviewing the past introductions I would like to add "Me too." I also hope to be put on a Gov't watch list once I become a member of ATS.
I am a junkie for information and different points of view covering a wide range of topics ranging from philosophy to physics and everything in between.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hello, I'm Ajax, AKA Captain Khaos, I'm 16 years old and I am new to these forums. I've looked at numerous sites looking for decent debate/discussion forums and I have seemed to have found them here. I'll contribute whatever I feel people should know, be it about our government, war, science, or anything else pertaining to these forums.

oro

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i am. educated far beyond my intellect. much info is in my brain some is begining to unify. new info and questions often create new leaps i hope to share so others can make new leaps.i am open

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join