It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i'm really a conspiracy nut a heart!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
40 y/o
South Louisiana
Bigfoot buff since I saw "The Legend of Boggy Creek" when I was a kid
Anything else, feel free to ask.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Interested in all things unexplainable to research and discuss with others.

link   
Hi!

I investigate alternative media web sites and have published several books on the subjects of censorship, government control and the New World Order.

link   
Hello. I am just a guy in marketing and broadcast that loves to monitor the cycle of information on the web. I hope to contribute links to various stories and articles that hopefully will help others to identify unseen connections. Whether the connections are fact or theory, I believe that the healthy discussion of ideas can only help us find ourselves. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your website.

link   
American, 45 years old. Now live in Brazil. I have a fresh insight into life, love, God, and things in general. I am interested in learning more about same.

eb

link   
I would like to contribute my opinion from time to time. Most importantly to learn from other peoples opinions. I will like to do a lot of reading from the peoples here. Thank you.

link   
i am a very open person, spiritualy mentaly,physicaly.I am in awe with the blessings from GOD and the UNIVERSE.IM TRULEY BLESSED

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I am an Engineer from Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, I have interested in the topic Subliminal communication, I have presented the semionar on same. So I have a deep intent to work on researches going on the same topic.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I am joining this site in the hopes of being able to gain access to many different sources of information about current issues.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The name is juan marco. I am simply hoping to occasionally contribute a worthless, yet levelheaded, possibly incorrect opinion on a variety of topics.

I have already learned many things browsing your forums. Truly, ATS is top of the heap as far as the "cutting edge" forums are concerned.

link   
My name is Nik and I am an 18-year-old female. I hope to contribute different ideas and opinions to posted discussions.

link   
21, military, not really a conspiracy buff but hey people deserve an opinion as a service member I provide the right to that freedom. I'm currently hoping to be accepted to go to BUDs (Basic Underwater Demolitions) which is the first step in becoming a SEAL (Sea Air Land) so I guess I won't be overly popular with come folks.

link   
I am "adicted" to buyilding fenomena detectors, including a 10 sensored ufo detector

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I am not sure what this means yet, since i have not yet had a chance to visit this site. Please forgive me for not placing a statement here for I do not know what I will learn from this site, nor what I could contribute.

link   
my name is mike. i believe in aliens. i am an atheist satanist

link   
I'll proably contribute nothing but my views on subjects, and im planning to learn what ever i can.

link   
Well i was at my friends house and he is a member of the site so i joined up

link   
I am very interested in the alleged apparitions of the BVM at Medjugorje and Garabandal, which is how I found your site. I have found a great many sites offering information, but I am looking for an open discussion rather than one that is biased one way or the other.
gal

link   
Hi! I am an openminded person, non-judgmental and do not moralize other persons. I am looking to contribute with others the basic questions of why we are here, where did we come from, where are we going and subjects of science and other interests that others may share. Thank You.

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join